crand22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool pro-stanivar questions

Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old college student looking to start a 4 week cycle of pro-stanivar. I'm currently in the research stage. I want to find out as much as possible about this pro-hormone before taking, so i hope the amount of questions i have wont bother anybody! I've never experimented with a pro-hormone before, only test boosters, so I'm wondering if this is too strong of a product to start with. Also, which PCT test boosters would you recommend. I was thinking about novidex and vitrix. Also, what would you recommend for a cycle assist and liver support.

The one thing that scares me about pro-hormones is the side-effects. I'm not fully aware of all of them so can anyone tell me what some of them are? I don't want to mess with my balls or anything. I'm hoping to have kids one day.

I take kre-alkalyn creatine on a regular basis while lifting, if i take pro-sanivar would i even need to bother with it?

Thanks guys, if i think of anything else, ill be sure to ask.

scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500) scof0elife is not very helpful. (-500)
    Search for prohormone forums for your answers bro.

Originally Posted by crand22 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a 19 year old college student looking to start a 4 week cycle of pro-stanivar. I'm currently in the research stage. I want to find out as much as possible about this pro-hormone before taking, so i hope the amount of questions i have wont bother anybody! I've never experimented with a pro-hormone before, only test boosters, so I'm wondering if this is too strong of a product to start with. Also, which PCT test boosters would you recommend. I was thinking about novidex and vitrix. Also, what would you recommend for a cycle assist and liver support.

The one thing that scares me about pro-hormones is the side-effects. I'm not fully aware of all of them so can anyone tell me what some of them are? I don't want to mess with my balls or anything. I'm hoping to have kids one day.

I take kre-alkalyn creatine on a regular basis while lifting, if i take pro-sanivar would i even need to bother with it?

Thanks guys, if i think of anything else, ill be sure to ask.

Teach Me How to Dougie asianstyles's Avatar
    asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) asianstyles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -_____-
    Not affiliated