Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elihogs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do forearm strengthening exercises...

help with tendinits rehab for elbow/wrist? It seems like I read that it can be helpful along with stretching, ice, rest, etc. But not sure I understand the science behind it.

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think it help to keep the nerves loose/ not get pinched but i could be wrong here

CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CardinalRB34 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Elihogs View Post
    help with tendinits rehab for elbow/wrist? It seems like I read that it can be helpful along with stretching, ice, rest, etc. But not sure I understand the science behind it.
    it definitely wouldn't hurt as most of your forearm muscles overlap and are either attached near or around the elbow joint.
    "The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Knowledge, but Fools Despise Wisdom and Discipline." Proverbs 1:7