Closed Thread
    Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadgoat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lunatic was perfectly justified in what he did

(no hover, you mad?)

Nah just kidding *******. I've been lurking the misc for a good 2 years now and evreything I've ever seen you do has been laced with *******ry. You are a white knight and a jelly ******* for Zyzz. But this isnt about him. This is about you. I hope that everytime you pass the stairs in your house you tear up a little. You know what...Zyzz coulda motherphucking bounded up those stairs. Any mammal could. I hope that evreytime you **** you are reminded that you have difficulty wiping your own ass, and even getting on the tiolet. I hope that evreytime you see a girl look at you, the first thing she thinks of is how pathetic you are. I hope that you know when she hears the reason you are crippled she doesnt feel sorry for you, she thinks your an ass hole. And I also hope that you know that evrey miscer wants to say these things to you but is scared because of reps. Do you miss sex lunatic? Do you miss that pain on leg day? Zyzz may have died on coke. But at least he wasnt such a dick as to drink and then drive and endanger the lives of the innocent. I'm happy that what happened to you did. I hope you know that the girl you like see's my abs and wants me over you the second she see's me. How does it feel knowing you will never have kids? Did you want to chase the little toddlers around? I mean I know your mates call you hotwheels so maybe you could make little vrooom vroom noises while the little tots wonder if your penis works. (does it?) You are a waste of life. And I think that natural selection saw fit to take your legs away so that you would have to slither like the snake you are, forever at dick height of real men. What are you gonna do neg me *******? I dont care. You get your little power trips off of banning for no reason and deleting the threads of people who are your betters.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Repping my Ummah and fellow Saffers on sight

1k+ always, leave a message in my CP and I'll hit you back

***Misc Ummah***
    ***288 Crew***
    ***Misc Civil Engineering Crew***

***Misc Rugby Crew***
    ***MUFC Crew*** (on dat dere Fergie time)

I neg those who create forced memes on sight

sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50) sdomkcuF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1rd

danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) danp00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i hovered, you got me
    BF3 ID: st0sh
    UIUC crew

3k+, leave link

MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrRR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow. word..

Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000) Vinzr is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    spot for sale

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in. i love that copypasta, my favourite new one
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    op = mad

tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10) tomfulpsgooch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you miss sex lunatic? Do you miss that pain on leg day?

WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100) WetDayDream is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deadgoat View Post
    (no hover, you mad?)

Nah just kidding *******. I've been lurking the misc for a good 2 years now and evreything I've ever seen you do has been laced with *******ry. You are a white knight and a jelly ******* for Zyzz. But this isnt about him. This is about you. I hope that everytime you pass the stairs in your house you tear up a little. You know what...Zyzz coulda motherphucking bounded up those stairs. Any mammal could. I hope that evreytime you **** you are reminded that you have difficulty wiping your own ass, and even getting on the tiolet. I hope that evreytime you see a girl look at you, the first thing she thinks of is how pathetic you are. I hope that you know when she hears the reason you are crippled she doesnt feel sorry for you, she thinks your an ass hole. And I also hope that you know that evrey miscer wants to say these things to you but is scared because of reps. Do you miss sex lunatic? Do you miss that pain on leg day? Zyzz may have died on coke. But at least he wasnt such a dick as to drink and then drive and endanger the lives of the innocent. I'm happy that what happened to you did. I hope you know that the girl you like see's my abs and wants me over you the second she see's me. How does it feel knowing you will never have kids? Did you want to chase the little toddlers around? I mean I know your mates call you hotwheels so maybe you could make little vrooom vroom noises while the little tots wonder if your penis works. (does it?) You are a waste of life. And I think that natural selection saw fit to take your legs away so that you would have to slither like the snake you are, forever at dick height of real men. What are you gonna do neg me *******? I dont care. You get your little power trips off of banning for no reason and deleting the threads of people who are your betters.
    you copied someone else. aware