Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Yellow Diamonds In My Ear liftinforbroads's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 220 lbs
    liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit liftinforbroads's BodySpace

I got a bad fetish for impregnation (srs)

What are your thoughts on this? Am I phucked up?

It first started almost 7 years when I read this story on Kristin's Impregnation Forum about impregnating women and I ended up making a Yahoo name and contacting women with a fake name.

This led to meeting several women and I impregnated one of them - she contacts me from time to time, but doesn't know my real name and I have gave her money to help her out.

This only emboldened me and led me to knocking up three more women.. I am currently seeing a girl who is about to move back home (she knows my real name) and I feel like I should knock her up.

Is this insane or wtf!?

Stats: 5'11", 250 lbs
    Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vikingblood666 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vikingblood666's BodySpace
    Called the call of nature you know.. Spread your seed so the species can survive, its been happening for about a million or so years since humans have been going through evolution. But now you gotta pay child support.

Jakes on your garnished wages cuz.
    The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one – no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.

[Points to sword]
    Conan’s Father: This you can trust.

Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Manwhorelio has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Manwhorelio's BodySpace
    Ya dude super unhealthy. I mean yes reproduction is a biological drive but sometimes you gotta tell your reptilian brain to shut the f.uck up and let YOU drive
    Work hard play harder
    My hardcore dating advice site: manwhore.org

Ex-military urban ops trainer
    Mixed martial artist for 21 yrs
    Entrepreneur and dating coach

liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftinforbroads is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Vikingblood666 View Post
    Called the call of nature you know.. Spread your seed so the species can survive, its been happening for about a million or so years since humans have been going through evolution. But now you gotta pay child support.

Jakes on your garnished wages cuz.
    I haven't been hit with child support yet brah - and some of these kids are like 7 and four. One girl who actualy knew my real name I told her I moved to Dallas and had become a heroin addict.

She immediately stopped hassling me about child support.

Stats: 5'7", 150 lbs
    retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit retardedtroll's BodySpace
    So many trolls lately.

Originally Posted by retardedtroll View Post
    So many trolls lately.
    Actually not trolling. Being dead serious about this stuff - started when I was 19, last winter I knocked up another girl. Her son turned 1 in August. Like it is all I think about during sex, only thing that gets me off.

UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UpComming916 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit UpComming916's BodySpace
    very strange fetish

FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FP6's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by liftinforbroads View Post
    Actually not trolling. Being dead serious about this stuff - started when I was 19, last winter I knocked up another girl. Her son turned 1 in August. Like it is all I think about during sex, only thing that gets me off.
    Thats messed up bro, for most of that thought would make us limp.

Originally Posted by FP6 View Post
    Thats messed up bro, for most of that thought would make us limp.
    I agree been telling the new girl I want to knock her pussy up(she thinks I am semi - joking), but she gets highly horny during sex when I do this.

FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FP6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit FP6's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by liftinforbroads View Post
    I agree been telling the new girl I want to knock her pussy up(she thinks I am semi - joking), but she gets highly horny during sex when I do this.
    **** bro, what makes you want to do it? You feel more manly knocking a girl up? The thought has crept on me on just randomly, and only cause it would be a matter of pride lol.

Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leeburg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Leeburg's BodySpace
    OP that is messed up. Failing to understand the attraction in making someone pregnant..

I realized that sex does not mean anything and is fleeting, but if you impregnate them essentially it mattered. You get to pass your genetics on to multiple women.

I also love the feeling when they contact me and tell me they think they're pregnant - gives me a rush. It is domination.. you basically own her.

Stats: 6'4", 210 lbs
    gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gmsd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit gmsd's BodySpace
    Frank Yang made a new account?
    yucky yucky yucky yucky yucky all day

Originally Posted by gmsd View Post
    Frank Yang made a new account?
    I decided I am going to impregnate that Hispanic girl - tonight she may go home, but she will take me with her.

I Magnate Through My Tron magnetron's Avatar
    Stats: 7'2", 888 lbs
    magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) magnetron has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit magnetron's BodySpace
    you could get into jail with your fetish lol. srs.

Originally Posted by magnetron View Post
    you could get into jail with your fetish lol. srs.
    Doubt it. Could claim I had no idea - would not be a liability case and would only be civil. Unless I decided to start sport breeding minors.

Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bloodthorne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bloodthorne's BodySpace
    XBOX LIVE GT: bloodthorne

Went to the latinas tonight and I guess she was ovulating - told me not to cum in her as I had no condoms, told her I would pull out for sure, ended up cumming in her.

**** gonna get real..

retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) retardedtroll has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit retardedtroll's BodySpace
    Negged for having a bunch of kids and not taking care of them you deadbeat ****ing phaggot.