ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What up with this yo?

Why is everything in BLSS 3x5 But, in JasonDB or w.e, all of his are 5x5, I like BLSS and all but for ME atleast, I think there should be more reps/sets, I just dont get a good pump with 3x5 nomesayin? Could I maybe keep the exercises the same in BLSS but up the amount to 5x5? Or should I just continue with 3x5,

Thing for me is before BLSS I did P/L/P Each session took about one hour, now with BLSS I'm done within 40mins and I'm left there waiting to get picked up lol.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    With 5x5 the first two sets are basically a warmup, with 3x5 the weight you use stays consistent for the three sets.

I prefer 5x5 since you are ramping up to the top set, it works well for me.

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you don't like BLSS, then don't do it. Its not necessary. It is necessary to pick a routine that you like though. And yes, you could easily change the rep/sets to 5x5 or even to 3x8
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShammyHam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tb0282 View Post
    If you don't like BLSS, then don't do it. Its not necessary. It is necessary to pick a routine that you like though. And yes, you could easily change the rep/sets to 5x5 or even to 3x8
    But ain't that liek "THE STARTING STRENGTH ROUTINE" lol..

I wanna make all kindz of gaainz.

I do find that the exercise is a bit low, my muscles dont get pumped up, i like it when they get pumped up, Is it okay if I up all the exercises to 5x5 then? Or do you have a better routine that may be better :3

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShammyHam View Post
    But ain't that liek "THE STARTING STRENGTH ROUTINE" lol..

I wanna make all kindz of gaainz.

I do find that the exercise is a bit low, my muscles dont get pumped up, i like it when they get pumped up, Is it okay if I up all the exercises to 5x5 then? Or do you have a better routine that may be better :3
    Well what are your goals? Size or strength? BLSS is a strength routine.

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Well what are your goals? Size or strength? BLSS is a strength routine.
    Size, I wanna look like a beast lmao

Well at the same time I want to be able to use that size for good use (As in strength, I want to go towards the aesthetics side more)

Any advice?