ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to Build Muscle--What Supplements Should I Be Taking?

I've been lifting for about 3 months now with the goal of building muscle. I want to bulk up, but I won't until I become serious about my diet. Currently, I am taking a mass gainer ( serving when I wake up and a serving before I go to sleep), whey protein (Post-workout), fish oil, and a multi-vitamin. I am wondering if there is something more I can take that will help benefit me. Can someone possibly tell me what supplements are key *to take and why? I would really appreciate.*

DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000) DMCa1N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Purchase more food perhaps..
    "HE who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid of the PAIN of being a man.."

N.O. XPLODE log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163316641&p=1274890951#post1274890951

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Until you get your diet and training in check, the only thing I would add to your stash is creatine.

ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ryanlovesBTBAM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DMCa1N View Post
    Purchase more food perhaps..
    I will be working on that soon once I become more educated on the subject. My diet for the most part consists of clean calories, but I just need to condition myself to eat every 2-3 hours and that will come with time and motivation lol.

ecabrer9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to bulk up, stop using mass gainer and take whey protein when you wake up in the morning and also for post workouts. I would suggest trying casien protein when your about to go to bed because casien is a slow releasing amino acids that help synthesize the muscles. If your trying to bulk up do less weight and more repetitions.

Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thought it was HIGH weight LOW reps if you want to bulk up? LOW weight HIGH reps rip you out? Is this not right?
    Originally Posted by ecabrer9 View Post
    If you want to bulk up, stop using mass gainer and take whey protein when you wake up in the morning and also for post workouts. I would suggest trying casien protein when your about to go to bed because casien is a slow releasing amino acids that help synthesize the muscles. If your trying to bulk up do less weight and more repetitions.

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yadig22 View Post
    I always thought it was HIGH weight LOW reps if you want to bulk up? LOW weight HIGH reps rip you out? Is this not right?
    Look into hypertrophy training.

Both strength and hypertrophy training have their place.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

ecabrer9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are also right. I thought he meant bulk up as in getdefinitions.

Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yadig22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I looked into that HST stuff is kinda crazy! May give it a shot if I don't get great results with what I am doing now.
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Look into hypertrophy training.

Both strength and hypertrophy training have their place.

asundseth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Bulking" usually means puting on more muscle as aposed to cutting. Lifting heavy is ideal for bulking but basically the harder you work the more you gain. You want to constantly change your routine (depending on how fast you adapt..typically every month or so)to keep shocking your muscle...otherwise you will plataue and you will stop gaining. A good way to shock the muscle (other than changing your routine) is to change your sets and reps ie pyramid sets (look it up)...pyramid up or down or both etc...