omardanniel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Confused Beginner

I'm 21 years old 5'11" and 164 lbs. I really don't know my body fat % specially since I consider myself skinny fat. Lately I've been on this constant dilema of bulking or cutting, my ultimate goal has always been able to see my abs, I've been lifting for a year and a half now and currently I've been on a calorie deficit. Right now I'm stuck in deciding wether I should start lean bulking to gain more muscle mass, because I'm sick of losing weight and not seeing my abs.
    Any help will be appreciated!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by omardanniel1; 09-12-2018 at 09:56 PM.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you a teenager or are you 21?

You have barely any muscle mass. You can keep cutting but you'll continue to have sub-par composition because of the lack of muscle.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

omardanniel1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Are you a teenager or are you 21?

You have barely any muscle mass. You can keep cutting but you'll continue to have sub-par composition because of the lack of muscle.
    Lol yeah I'm 21. I should change the title, but that wasn't the point of my post. I guess your answer is to bulk then