refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need help/advice from you experienced brahs

I hit the gym beginning this year. Prior to this, I've never had any form of physical activity/sports in my life till now and was a couch potato. Me leaning towards endomorphic body type didn't help at all. Physical fitness was never my thing. I joined in attempt to get fit basically and thought I would fizzle out soon, but I didn't..what started as an attempt to move my ass has turned into a lifestyle and going to the gym is a daily thing which I cant do without. Mid way, around april end/may, I managed to lose considerable amount of fat (used to concenctrate on cardio and less on lifts) but ended up injuring my rotator cuff and had to cut off from training for about 1.5 months. I then resumed and have starting training hard(as possible) and am now looking to make some serious gains. I had posted earlier about this and was recommended to bulk, but because of the injury, I kinda strayed from the path and didn’t focus on diet at all. Anyway, firstly here are my stats:

Weight: 163 Pounds (started at about 175)
    Height: About 6’

I’m not strong and my lifts are laughable. I’m determined to get stronger.

Squat: 110 (3x10)
    Deadlift (Romanian): 90 (3x10)Dumbbell
    Bench press: 70 (3x12) (Combined weight of both dumbbells)

I need your help as I wanna go on a bulk, but I’m not sure of what weight to bulk till. Should I bulk 10-15 pounds and then cut? Also, can anyone help with what macros and calorie intake I should aim to hit?

As you can see from the pics, I have no muscle mass. Though, do you think more muscle is beginning to show from the weight loss pic? Sorry about different poses being used. I havent taken ANY sups till date and am thinking of starting with Hyrdrobuilder and a Multi, apart from getting on a good diet. Any advice on that would also be greatly appreciated.

First Progress.jpg

Now.jpg

Thanks brahs

P.S : Still a couple of posts to go before I can embed..

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what is brahs? bras'?
    “THERE IS NO REASON TO CREEP ON ONE GIRL YOU GUYS! If you’re talking to 20, you’re getting dates from 12-15, you’re getting laid from 4-5! If you creep on ONE, you’re getting ZERO dates, ZERO sex, and ZERO confidence/practice. **** that route”.

iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iBrooklyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow nice progress. Keep it up

refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50) refractor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thaxceptional1 View Post
    what is brahs? bras'?
    Read : Bro

Originally Posted by iBrooklyn View Post
    Wow nice progress. Keep it up
    No where near what I'd want it to be, but thanks man!

(((())))-------(((()))) Alex B.'s Avatar
    Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000) Alex B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

you should be eating 500 cals above maintenance on a bulk. Macros shouldn't really matter unless you are cutting so keep your protein and carbs high. You should be gaining 1-2lbs a week, adjust calories accordingly.

As far as training I'd recommend you do 3 full body workouts a week consisting of squats/deadlifts, dips, bench press, military press, pullups, rows, pullovers. Learn proper form on all exercises before you start going heavy.
    Vote for me bro

https://featured.muscleandfitness.com/2021/alex-2

Originally Posted by Alex B. View Post

you should be eating 500 cals above maintenance on a bulk. Macros shouldn't really matter unless you are cutting so keep your protein and carbs high. You should be gaining 1-2lbs a week, adjust calories accordingly.

As far as training I'd recommend you do 3 full body workouts a week consisting of squats/deadlifts, dips, bench press, military press, pullups, rows, pullovers. Learn proper form on all exercises before you start going heavy.
    Thanks man! I think I'm hitting the form right and have actually shifted to a 6 day split recently. Amidoingitwrong? The split contains all the mentioned exercises..