Closed Thread
    Shavershian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shavershian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shavershian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shavershian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shavershian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lunatic threatens the misc gtfih

Lunatic
    View Profile
    View Forum Posts
    ΘΧ θηρόποσα Χείρ ΘΧ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Join Date: Nov 2002 Location: Louisiana, United States Age: 24 Stats: 5'11", 210 lbs Posts: 27,064 BodyPoints: 36180 Rep Power: 1108773

Lol at more Lunatic hate. I'd be happy to properly piss yall off if you all would like. Few more mod call out threads and I will be sure to make that happen. Please quote me on this, idiots.

That making yall happy will be closing the thread all of your seem to care so much about to now all be hating on all of us moderators. Post this in the RIP thread if you like.

Yeah thats right. HPTA here on another account qouting you on this Sh*t. Come at me ******* cripple mod. I'm the one who wrote this copypasta about you. You wanna make things real bad for the misc? Well ROLL AT ME BRO. Nah just kidding *******. I've been lurking the misc for a good 2 years now and evreything I've ever seen you do has been laced with *******ry. You are a white knight and a jelly ******* for Zyzz. But this isnt about him. This is about you. I hope that everytime you pass the stairs in your house you tear up a little. You know what...Zyzz coulda motherphucking bounded up those stairs. Any mammal could. I hope that evreytime you **** you are reminded that you have difficulty wiping your own ass, and even getting on the tiolet. I hope that evreytime you see a girl look at you, the first thing she thinks of is how pathetic you are. I hope that you know when she hears the reason you are crippled she doesnt feel sorry for you, she thinks your an ass hole. And I also hope that you know that evrey miscer wants to say these things to you but is scared because of reps. Do you miss sex lunatic? Do you miss that pain on leg day? Zyzz may have died on coke. But at least he wasnt such a dick as to drink and then drive and endanger the lives of the innocent. I'm happy that what happened to you did. I hope you know that the girl you like see's my abs and wants me over you the second she see's me. How does it feel knowing you will never have kids? Did you want to chase the little toddlers around? I mean I know your mates call you hotwheels so maybe you could make little vrooom vroom noises while the little tots wonder if your penis works. (does it?) You are a waste of life. And I think that natural selection saw fit to take your legs away so that you would have to slither like the snake you are, forever at dick height of real men. What are you gonna do neg me *******? I dont care. You get your little power trips off of banning for no reason and deleting the threads of people who are your betters.

But you dont have any power over me. Does that frusturate you? PS I can walk and will ravage your numb ass hole should I ever encounter you. Signed THE MISC. Now what tha fuk you gon do?

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy ****. Don't even know what to say to that.

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    f*ck you zyzz people. i for one am glad he is closing all these stupid zyzz threads. i came to the misc, not a forum about zyzz
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyesthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    **** is about to get real. I don't want to close it but you all are just retarded.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals