Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PaLftr View Post
    I wish I could neg you ten more times for such a retarded post.
    You're a moron if you think he will ever look like he once did. Wish I could neg you for delusional wet dreams.

Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zrage View Post
    sometimes i think u guys are all 12 yrs old.. arnold is 64 u know the human body deteriorates right? not everyone can be looking like serge nubret at 60, and 99.9% of people who do including serge him self arent around today.

arnold looks great. considering all his heart surgery's and what not
    Exactly man.

TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheTrueVictor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Terminator84 View Post
    I saw him training and lifting weights in some youtubes doing machine biceps curl, I think it was the 30th anniversary of Iron Pumping
    Yeah. It's from 25th anniversary of Pumping Iron DVD [Region 2] called, Still Pumping. Unfortunately, the Region 1 version does not contain it.

callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can only hope to look as good as him at 64!

Transformation-Domination PaLftr's Avatar
    PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    You're a moron if you think he will ever look like he once did. Wish I could neg you for delusional wet dreams.
    Where did I say that?
    I

DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanielEver is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't know if some of you guys are aware that Arnold himself said that his crappy current physique is not a result of his age but a result of him being busy as the governor and not having enough time to work out properly.

bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lee4 View Post
    good to see arnold cycling.
    hahahaha! fukin lol'd!
    "Ain't nuthin to it but to do it" - Ronnie Coleman

On dat photosynthesis time for increased test levels

2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000) 2canman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Arnold is most inspirational guy on the planet. He took nothing and actually turned it into something, and he's doing it once again even after the affairs/heart surgeries and what not. His body is amazing at 64 years old and it'll only get better because he has the drive and determination to do it. I hope one day i can meet him, and atleast shake his hand because he's pure motivation. @ Dacu- you clearly don't know what you're talking about so plz go.
    "Everytime we liberate a woman, we liberate a man".

******** Misc Muslim Crew *********

Repping all muslims on sight.

Where did I say that?
    You insinuated it.

Originally Posted by 2canman View Post
    Arnold is most inspirational guy on the planet. He took nothing and actually turned it into something, and he's doing it once again even after the affairs/heart surgeries and what not. His body is amazing at 64 years old and it'll only get better because he has the drive and determination to do it. I hope one day i can meet him, and atleast shake his hand because he's pure motivation. @ Dacu- you clearly don't know what you're talking about so plz go.
    Lol yeah his life was so hard. Get real kid.
    Come back and tell me I don't know what I'm on about when you have read every single article/book/documentary published by Arnold about bb'ing...
    Yeah he has a great work ethic, but Arnold didn't have it THAT hard in his ascent to being Mr.Olympia.

Why?
    Firstly he had great training from the start due to training with advanced bb'ers and some could argue the guy is a little eccentric, and eccentric people generally tend to suffer from monomania which is obsession with one thing, to the point they can't do/think about anything else. This is why he literally had no ****ing ambition in school and he even talks about that quite a bit in "the education of a bodybuilder".
    From there Arnold went to the army and was able to carry on developing his physique further and was eventually given orders to go report to the gym for 6 hours a day by his senior officer and the officer actually had a man placed there to make sure he was working out. Food was also provided in surplus and some say this could be when he first got his hands on steroids. Although I don't believe he did until he went to America... After this he went to Munich where he was running a gym for a friend. This gave him even more opportunity to learn and test out his methods not just on himself but on others. From there he traveled back and forth from London with a world renowned bodybuilding coach who lived in London, England who taught Arnold the more advanced training ropes.

He always had help, was always taken under the wing of a good mentor... Because of his charm. Yeah he works hard, but so do a lot of people. Have you even watched pumping iron and how hard Ferrigno trained?

As for the affairs, they were his choice and he has always been a sly dog in the sex department. Look up arnold gropegate and Oui magazine arnold interview.
    He has been better off since his heart surgery since he was missing a valve since birth, so that's hardly slowing him down.

At 64 he isn't going to look like he did in the 70s. Seriously get your head checked. I'm not saying he can't put on muscle... Look at Stallone for god sake but that is with steroid use. And yeah he does use it because a 64 year old man isn't going to have any damn testosterone. So why dont you plz go.
    Last edited by Dacu; 08-14-2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by DanielEver View Post
    i don't know if some of you guys are aware that Arnold himself said that his crappy current physique is not a result of his age but a result of him being busy as the governor and not having enough time to work out properly.
    Thats obvious. It's how it deteriorated so badly/rapidly that is a result of his age.

Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Stallone is older than arnold and got fat for a while. Get carter and other movies. He is now in as good a shape as he ever was. So why cant arnold get back to movie shape. Im not saying he will ever look like he did in the Olympias but movie shape is gonna be easy. You lose muscle as you age because of low testosterone levels and Im sure hes got that covered.
    There should be a picture of Dexter Jackson on the IFBB mandate.

PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PaLftr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thats obvious. It's how it deteriorated so badly/rapidly that is a result of his age.

Holy sht at your several post rant trying to prove that Arnold won't look like he did in the '70s....Well no one has said he would and no one believes he will. You're an idiot.
    I

Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Holy sht at your several post rant trying to prove that Arnold won't look like he did in the '70s....Well no one has said he would and no one believes he will. You're an idiot.
    This ^^^^ You saying Arnold was handed everything proves your a ****ing dumbass.
    There should be a picture of Dexter Jackson on the IFBB mandate.

Originally Posted by Spartacus81 View Post
    This ^^^^ You saying Arnold was handed everything proves your a ****ing dumbass.
    I never said he was handed everything, but the guy had a lot of help whether you like it or not. So don't go round calling people a dumbass when he even admits it in his own book. So it would seem your the dumbass if you can't even pick up a bloody book.

"No one has said he would and no one believes he will" Come back when your out of like 2nd grade debate class... Seriously everytime I give a solid, logical argument this is all you come up with. Don't go round insinuating stuff if you don't want people to call you out on it.

If all you can ever do is call people names when they don't agree with you in life then you are pretty ****ed.

The funny thing is your ****ty attitudes and life outlooks are what makes you so very far from what Arnold actually is, which is a great thinker... His own mastery of his mind and his understanding of the workings of other peoples helped him create situations he could benefit from. If you don't think the man has had to get some help along the way via advantageous situations then you're a fool. He was a Governor for christ sake.

Also don't chastise me for writing a long post... Especially when it is full of information that a lot of people would find pretty interesting and informative... I honestly couldn't care less about your opinions because most of them are probably containing as little thought as each of your rebukes of everything I've said so far. So why not keep them to yourself when it concerns things that are above your station.

You wouldn't go up to an astronaut and tell him how to do his job would you? So why go throwing your little bit of e-weight around on this site, trying to tell people how things are. You clearly don't have a clue - and I'm not saying this to be horrible I'm actually trying to get you to realise it so in the future your better off. Why don't you go read a few books about body science and everything else you should have read if you are SERIOUS about this. Not just anecdotal articles on sites like bodybuilding.com

Come back after and tell me I'm an idiot when I've used Arnolds own words from his own book to try and get across that he had some help. And also come back and tell me that Arnold will look as good as you insinuated he will.

Side Note: Yeah I left out the 70s bit since you've been clutching at straws with that bit for your last few replies.

Read a book now... Chop chop.
    Last edited by Dacu; 08-15-2011 at 04:52 AM.

MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleMan2009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You insinuated it.
    STFU Dacu you fuxkwit. He didn't insinuate any such thing.

JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10) JBich is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hell yes! Arnold! He's slowly getting ripped once again! I remember looking at one of his pictures where his body is totally un-arnold. Looks like his biceps, abs and chest are coming back! WOOT!

rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how is dacu still green?

Arnold looking great for his age. he will be back.....

jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdt1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    arnold wont look like he did in the 70's but he is already back in very good shape and holding more muscle than a huge number of the population let alone 64 years olds. You can tell he is a former Mr O.
    Sly is ripped but doesn't hold as much size as Arnold and is using the gh.

Originally Posted by MuscleMan2009 View Post
    STFU Dacu you fuxkwit. He didn't insinuate any such thing.
    Yeah he did... Don't go jumping onto the bandwagon because you aren't going to like arguing with someone who clearly has a good few dozen IQ points on you.

Originally Posted by jdt1 View Post
    arnold wont look like he did in the 70's but he is already back in very good shape and holding more muscle than a huge number of the population let alone 64 years olds. You can tell he is a former Mr O.
    Sly is ripped but doesn't hold as much size as Arnold and is using the gh.
    Exactly...
    Sly has always had a smaller frame, in the last Rambo he did he was much bigger than Arnold right now though.

Arnold is almost definitely using something though. As for what that is I don't know, but at that age you can't build muscle naturally past an extent.

Originally Posted by rountreesj View Post
    how is dacu still green?

Arnold looking great for his age. he will be back.....
    How are you not? Oh yeah it's because you try to jump into arguments against the person who has the majority against them.

That's called monkey see monkey do. That's why there is 0 rep for you.

Arnold wont ever lift weights again and because of that he will never be in shape again.
    Sad but true.
    This is what you said, oh enlightened one.
    First, it is obvious by looking at his physique that Arnold does still lift weights, and he has stated it himself. [Still Pumping documentary]
    Next up, you said because he will never lift weights again [did you pull that out of your ass btw?] that he will never be in shape again. What?! There are plenty of other ways to be in shape other than lifting weights.

You made the dumbest post of the year, and THEN proceeded to have an argument with YOURSELF about things that I never said in this thread all while trying to sound intelligent. wtf
    I

This is what you said, oh enlightened one.
    First, it is obvious by looking at his physique that Arnold does still lift weights, and he has stated it himself. [Still Pumping documentary]
    Next up, you said because he will never lift weights again [did you pull that out of your ass btw?] that he will never be in shape again. What?! There are plenty of other ways to be in shape other than lifting weights.

You made the dumbest post of the year, and THEN proceeded to have an argument with YOURSELF about things that I never said in this thread all while trying to sound intelligent. wtf
    Lol don't go pulling my original comments into this argument. I originally thought that the pictures were old which is why I added those comments in. So that's not even remotely relevant. You keep looking for things to criticise about my posts when you clearly should be more focused on why you feel the need to criticise others...

Arnold didn't lift weights for a long time, that was evident from his physique from most of the last decade. The majority of moronic comments in here are pretty funny when they assume that because Arnold has touched some weights again that he is going to blow up to epic proportions... No... Bull****. If he has been lifting weights while his physique has been lack-luster then it's obvious WHY he has suddenly added some more size to himself. If he hasn't been lifting weights then your grounds for attacking me for saying he will never lift again are unwarranted... Everyones wrong from time to time, I'll admit it. Obviously if I knew those pictures were recent I wouldn't claim he wouldn't ever lift again. I honestly believed he was done with it. I didn't realise the still pumping short film was recent either.

And yeah genius, you can get into shape in other ways than weight lifting but what I was referring to wasn't about just being in shape by laymans definition. We all know what we mean by "in shape" here. So don't try to convolute meaning now.

You should just go away and try to work out why you are so hostile towards anyone with a different point of view... I hope you work through your issues I really do.

NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NC_Tarheel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How ironic. That's exactly the comment I left him when I negged him.

swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) swa513 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

good to see hes getting bigger, he always lifted heres a pic of him at 62 bicep still has a huge peak
    Attached Images

Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josh_123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wonder how high he upped his "trt" dose for this? Dude looks like he's packing it on quick! More power to him. Can't wait to see him back!

MadMuscleMania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadMuscleMania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MadMuscleMania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hes still the Terminator ! Go Arnie
    http://madformuscle.com