Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User Judge_Joe_Brown's Avatar
    Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Calling out *******s posting threads about "urban youth"

We all know you mean black teenagers by it, why do you insist on calling them urban youth? At least if you want to generalise and be racist towards black people, have the balls to be upfront about what you're slyly implying.

DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000) DKPSU is just really nice. (+1000)
    The N word?

redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000)
    So it's now racist to post stories about crimes committed by urban youths?

Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judge_Joe_Brown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redbinder View Post
    So it's now racist to post stories about crimes committed by urban youths?
    Posting race threads is not allowed on the Misc., yes. And I'm saying be upfront with what you really mean, instead of slyly using the word "urban youth". I bet the same people who do this are the same ones crying about liberals and political correctness

redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Judge_Joe_Brown View Post
    Posting race threads is not allowed on the Misc., yes. And I'm saying be upfront with what you really mean, instead of slyly using the word "urban youth". I bet the same people who do this are the same ones crying about liberals and political correctness
    Maybe urban youths should commit less crimes so they aren't getting posted on the misc all day. I'm sure you think urban youths just love Jesus and want a good chance at the world, even when they are saying "this hood is ours" during a convenience store armed robbery.

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man I am tired of these little bitches trying to be racist. More indians/paks become a victim of racism than blacks now a days. But blacks are obviously still upset because they think they still become the victim. Step in my shoes and see the world from my eyes and youll cry with pain and sadness. It hurts me when people act racist with me and I am not scared to say this its mostly white people. White people are racist and they would be racist with you just to give you a hard time or trouble.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe urban youths should commit less crimes so they aren't getting posted on the misc all day. I'm sure you think urban youths just love Jesus and want a good chance at the world, even when they are saying "this hood is ours" during a convenience store armed robbery.
    Implying that all urban youths are bad ppl right...
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Originally Posted by Desi_guy View Post
    Man I am tired of these little bitches trying to be racist. More indians/paks become a victim of racism than blacks now a days. But blacks are obviously still upset because they think they still become the victim. Step in my shoes and see the world from my eyes and youll cry with pain and sadness. It hurts me when people act racist with me and I am not scared to say this its mostly white people. White people are racist and they would be racist with you just to give you a hard time or trouble.
    I am of Afghan origin, lived in Europe and now in Canada. I have never faced racism from white people, only racist incident I had was with a Persian.

Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Legitbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We all know you mean black teenagers by it, why do you insist on calling them urban youth? At least if you want to generalise and be racist towards black people, have the balls to be upfront about what you're slyly implying.
    have the balls? i would but merely mentioning anythin related to blacks is ban and neg worthy according to mods, so we miscers have to use code.

Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    ^ This Urban Youth is definitely a nice guy (no homo)
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫ | RIP Ingenioso :'( | RIP CJ | RIP Aziz.

"Behind every great man... is another great man or that very same great man himself."

Professional Wrestler. Ranked #204 by Pro Wrestling Illustrated in 2012. Love the business!

No but the threads he is complaining about aren't "urban youths need to be shot" but "Urban youths jump and beat random person for fun of it." I mean the victim here is not said criminal urban youths but their victims. "Stop publicizing the violence of urban youths, it's racist to do so!" is ludicrous.

raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    White people are racist and they would be racist with you just to give you a hard time or trouble.
    Implying that all white people are racist right...

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    ITT - There's no such thing as young white people who live in urban areas.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Desi_guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am of Afghan origin, lived in Europe and now in Canada. I have never faced racism from white people, only racist incident I had was with a Persian.
    Depends on your skin color. I am brown, I look different. Do you know how retarded these people are here. If Iran attacks US, americans are going to target indians or pakistanis because they look different, NOT iranians because majority of the iranians blend really well because they have a white complexion.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    sounds like a pretty racist post to me. Have no fear though I will ban all the race threads and racist posts much like this one. Once I'm off this traffic stop.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Layziebones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How is it racist? No one is making anything up. If anything, the black teens are being racist to themselves by perpetuating the stereotypes.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    sounds like a pretty racist post to me. Have no fear though I will ban all the race threads and racist posts much like this one. Once I'm off this traffic stop.
    Thought you were on vaca
    No lifting crew

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Getting your jimmies rustled over this only makes it worse bro.

You are empowering the trolls.

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    How is it racist? No one is making anything up. If anything, the black teens are being racist to themselves by perpetuating the stereotypes.
    Lol the thing is that I can find one bad thing about every race and post it then that = everyone of that race
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    urban youth is an urban sleuth
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    If you are actually serious about banning race threads and posts, I can send you tons of links with racist posts. Its going to keep you busy for days. What I am saying is my reaction to racism. its my frustration. and if you are serious about banning or deleting race threads, what have you done about racism on the misc since you became a mod? Day in day out, I see racist posts and threads. This new Urban youth term that has just been introduced on the misc, do you think people are actually using it to be polite? They are using it to mock black people. They are using it to mock black youths on the street.

mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mille695 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    urban youth = hilarious

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    Thought you were on vaca
    Next week.....I am going to blow any additional dime I have then.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheThrill1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Meh
    Thunder up!

If you are actually serious about banning race threads and posts, I can send you tons of links with racist posts. Its going to keep you busy for days. What I am saying is my reaction to racism. its my frustration. and if you are serious about banning or deleting race threads, what have you done about racism on the misc since you became a mod? Day in day out, I see racist posts and threads. This new Urban youth term that has just been introduced on the misc, do you think people are actually using it to be polite? They are using it to mock black people. They are using it to mock black youths on the street.
    I think (hope) he meant he was gonna ban you for your post. You said "white people are racist, they will be racist just to give you a hard time." Generalizing a race like that in a negative way IS racism (i.e. for example saying "all black people steal/on welfare" or "all white people are racist"). Check yoself.

Lol the thing is that I can find one bad thing about every race and post it then that = everyone of that race
    True but urban youth commit significantly more crimes than their % of the population would suggest. Interracial violence between urban youths and middle class persons is like 14:1 in ratio or something. Doesn't mean all urban youths are violent but they are more violent statistically than non-urban youth.

I understand what you are saying though, only posting threads about violence done by urban youths is unrepresentative, but you have to admit urban youth are more criminal. And it's hard to call it racist to publicize a news story about urban youth committing crimes - the victims are the victims of said crimes, not the perpetrators who are bashing some innocents' face in.

gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think (hope) he meant he was gonna ban you for your post. You said "white people are racist, they will be racist just to give you a hard time." Generalizing a race like that in a negative way IS racism (i.e. for example saying "all black people steal/on welfare" or "all white people are racist"). Check yoself.

ironic post is ironic

True but urban youth commit significantly more crimes than their % of the population would suggest. Interracial violence between urban youths and middle class persons is like 14:1 in ratio or something. Doesn't mean all urban youths are violent but they are more violent statistically than non-urban youth.

I understand what you are saying though, only posting threads about violence done by urban youths is unrepresentative, but you have to admit urban youth are more criminal. And it's hard to call it racist to publicize a news story about urban youth committing crimes - the victims are the victims of said crimes, not the perpetrators who are bashing some innocents' face in.
    They don't commit those crimes because they want to. This is what the society has pushed them into. Increase in police patrol, unwanted police searches, etc fuels hatred, and they start to act like rebellions. They no longer care about social norms. Go and sit with those so called urban youth once and listen to them, listen to what they have to say. And youll find out what they have been through when you were playing your cute little ps2. Crime rates are high in their areas because they dont get justice.

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Your statistics are flawed, and only based on arrests and not what actually is.There is a very concerning problem with law enforcement profiling.

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-c...sh-discipline/
    http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/ny...pagewanted=all
    http://goodmenproject.com/featured-c...sh-discipline/
    And 1000 other articles

Don't be a parrot.

garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100) garythesnail is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dis is unnecessary
    racism/stereotype is an act of self defense you just needa learn to control it