Fitwannabe3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Looking For Diet Help

I know that this is a question that is asked a lot on these forums, but I am a skinny fat (around 15-16% body fat) person who is looking to bulk up. I have tried clean bulking for the last week but have failed to hit my macros. Should I continue clean bulking or eat whatever and hit my macros everyday?

JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnTran1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulking is harder than people think. I wouldn't dirty bulk, you'll gain muscle + more fat than you would have expected.

If you do go through the dirty bulk route, I would advise getting your proteins and fats in first before focusing on carbohydrates.

Fitwannabe3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JohnTran1 View Post
    Bulking is harder than people think. I wouldn't dirty bulk, you'll gain muscle + more fat than you would have expected.

If you do go through the dirty bulk route, I would advise getting your proteins and fats in first before focusing on carbohydrates.
    Yeah that makes sense but I am struggling to get enough protein with the clean bulk, any suggestions?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    protein powder has the highest number of protein grams per 100 calories...

Followed by:
    - lean meats like chicken breast, ham, loin pork, low fat minced beef
    - fattier meats like pork, chicken leg, steak etc
    - eggs
    - lower fat dairy
    - beans, wholegrains
    - higher fat dairy and nuts