Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great lookin workout. Good insight on a lagging body part and taking action on it. Hope this works and gets the shock you are looking for. Its all about keeping your body guessing. Great work bud your log is coming along nicely.
    Originally Posted by Kelgogi View Post
    Training

Chest
    • Rotator Cuff warmup with a 10lb dumbbell
    • Seated incline dumbbell press to incline fly superset warmup: 3 sets of 20 presses supersetted to 15 flies at 30lb dumbbells.
    • Seated incline cable flies: 5 sets. 2 sets of 14 reps at 60lbs per side. 1 set of 12 reps at 70lbs per side. 1 set of 12 reps at 60lbs per side. 1 set of 13 reps at 50lbs per side.
    • Standing mid cable flies: 3 sets. 2 sets of 12 reps at 70lbs per side. 1 set of 12 at 60lbs per side.
    • Standing lower cable flies: 3 sets. 1 set of 15 reps at 70lbs per side. 1 set of 12 reps at 80lbs per side. 1 set of 14 reps at 70lbs per side.
    • Pec Dec machine cooldown flies: 3 sets. 1 set of 15 reps at 190lbs. 1 set of 12 reps at 210lbs. 1 set of 14 reps at 190lbs.

Abs
    • Weighted Jack-knives (with a 10lb medicine ball): 3 sets. 1 set of 30. 1 set of 25. 1 set of 27. (These things kick my butt!)
    • Lying bicycles (with a 10lb medicine ball): 3 sets. 1 set of 32. 1 set of 30. 1 set of 25.
    • Decline sit-ups to Polish Twists (with a 10lb medicine ball): 3 sets of 20.
    • Oblique side lifts with a 45lb plate: 1 set of 35 reps on each side.

I rarely if ever do this, but I only allowed a single day of rest since my last chest day. My body is a bit disproportionate. I feel as though my triceps have gained in size too quickly, and my upper chest is lacking. So, I've been substituting my normal tricep day with an additional chest session - with heavier concentration on my upper movements. But only a single day of rest in between both chest sessions? I felt like blowing them up. You know. Giving them a bit of a shock to see if I could induce more growth. Again, I rarely do this, but it just felt right this one time. My diet is ludicrously consistent, so I'll probably talk about that part of my life less and less as it would just become redundant. I could use a nice scoop of vanilla ice-cream right about now though...*
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)

Favorite X-Man???

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Awesome job Mr. Meat!

What impressed me most is how you adapted your workouts to help fill in the gaps. You don't see that too, too often. People will say "X body part is lagging behind." and stick to the same routine, so props for that man!

I had me a scoop of vanilla ice cream earlier. I was craving it really bad and my shake didn't help, haha.

Let's see if we can get some people to unleash their inner geeks. Who is your favorite X-Men?

This here fella was my favorite. I loved Cable!
    Originally Posted by MrSimpson
    Favourite X-Man gotta be iceman an Omega level mutant who got the chicks brought some humor and was made of ICE!!
    Originally Posted by jacobshuford
    As far as a favorite, dang that's hard. When I was little I used to "be" Wolverine and my brothers were Gambit and Beast, we had a pretty solid team roaming the woods (I grew-up in the country), so I gotta stick to my guns and rep Wolverine.
    Thank you for the words, Dieter. I feel there's a lot on me that needs to be 'fixed,' so I'm trying to be efficient about my routines to bring up those lagging parts. This is a pretty intense and somewhat complicated question for me to answer. Why? Because I guess I'm one of those people that tend to lose interest in a character the more mainstream a character becomes. Cable is an awesome choice. He potentially has the power to pretty much beat any non-cosmic character assuming he has enough time to research his target. He's like an uber powerful Punisher, but with a bigger brain and some additional powers. Simpson's choice of Iceman is hella cool (sorry, I couldn't help myself). And I don't know any of us that, at some point in our lives, didn't think of Wolverine as the greatest X-man alive, jacob. With that said, my favorite character within the X-man multiverse (I know I'm dodging the question directly) was Deadpool... as villainous and as much of an anti-hero he is. I mean... Weapon X project just like Wolverine and Sabertooth? A mercenary ninja with sarcastic wit and firepower to back it up? Then... he just became too popular. Pff. However, to answer your question (and man I wish I had image posting abilities in the forum right now).... is...... Colossus!. I mean come on! Super strength? Check. Super armor? Check. And he's slavic... and I'm half slavic. Yes, I'm biased, but he also scored Kitty Pride (Shadowcat) as a girlfriend, and she was a brunette I could have seen myself killing Sentinels for.
    ♦Controlled Labs Sponsored Log (White Blood 2)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142175101
    ♦Infinite Labs Sponsored Log (Juggernaut)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137208523

http://www.youtube.com/user/SARAandKELLY

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey! My Bodyspace friend!

Awesome to have you in the contest! I am several days late to the party, but I enjoyed reading your intro and workouts. Keep them coming! Make the Arnold prize Your's!

John
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome brother!!! Keep killin it!!!
    Who that??

Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000) Kelgogi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    mmmmmmmm! Ice Cream
    Oh, man. That picture of Agent Smith is hysterical. That's it. If the winner of the Juggernaut competition posts this (I've decided), that means I can reward myself to some Dreyer's slow churned low fat no sugar-added Vanilla ice-cream. Hey, it's 100 calories (20 from fat) and only 4 grams of sugar. And I tell you, I think I deserve a cone right now. So, that's what I'm doing as my fiance continues to watch Aladdin on ABC right now.

Originally Posted by corcorbc View Post
    Great workout! I'm liking the layout of your posts. easy to read and follow. Keep it up man! When are you expecting your supps?
    Thanks, corc! Bodybuilding is pretty quick to get me my supplements since there seems to be a facility out here in Arizona that is typically well stocked. I don't know if the Infinite Labs products are being shipped from Florida in this case though. But it never takes more than 3 working days. So, hopefully by Tuesday of this week? Fingers crossed, man.

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Thats an interesting idea my chest has always been a lagging part for me too. I'll let you be the guinea pig for this experiment to see if it works haha. Great routine man!!
    I'm not really sure if it's genetics I'm fighting in the case of my chest. I know we all pretty much start out with an underdeveloped upper chest, but I guess I've spent far too much time doing flat benching and dips. Man, I'm addicted to dips. I'm not sure if it's because I've had so many army and marine buddies throughout my life. It's pretty much the squat for the upper body... I think some famous trainer/bodybuilder said that once, so I've ran with it.. I wish I remember the guy's name. I'll definitely keep you updated on my progress.

Originally Posted by jacobshuford View Post
    "I don't know if you do any fighting or not, but I have an open invitation to train with the Korean Top Team (MMA) at any time."
    Dude that's amazing!!! To be honest I did do some Hapkido while I was there. I really enjoyed it until the Master decided I wasn'tflexibleenough. He had me sit on the ground legs spread wide reaching as far as I could, then his assistant sat on my back, then the Master started jumping onto his assistant...YEAH! my groinhasn'tbeen the same since.
    I plan on going back in about a year to do some more teaching over there. I'd like to live in Seoul or Busan this time...
    You should hit it up with me man, we can find the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak together and be SUPER JUGGERNAUTS!!! (you said you were a geek so I hope this last part makes sense)
    Dude. Isn't the Crimson Gem the source of power of the Juggernaut? Haha. Nice, dude. And Hell yeah. I'd love to hit up Seoul with you. It's been far too long. I need me some of that street vendor food. And I seriously laughed out loud when I read your hapkido paragraph. I had to have my fiance read it, and she laughed out loud with me. Plus, I had to post it on my ******** for the funnies. Good stuff. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by CLB454 View Post
    Great lookin workout. Good insight on a lagging body part and taking action on it. Hope this works and gets the shock you are looking for. Its all about keeping your body guessing. Great work bud your log is coming along nicely.
    Thanks for the words, CLB. I think a lot of folks in the gym don't really put enough weight into the whole 'guessing' strategy. I may not be the best built guy out there, but I know that constantly mixing things up is the most efficient way to induce the growth and shape that we want. And the last shape I want to be is a pear. And while a banana would be nice, I think that isn't exactly practical as well.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Hey! My Bodyspace friend!
    Awesome to have you in the contest! I am several days late to the party, but I enjoyed reading your intro and workouts. Keep them coming! Make the Arnold prize Your's!
    John
    Good to hear from you, John! I went with your recommendation and ordered up the MassPort in addition to the Juggernaut. I think that would be perfect for me since I'm looking to add some more lean muscle to my body, and it would seem like it was made to put on some size in a clean way. Plus, I won't lie. The fact that the grape tastes like Koolaid to some has me a bit excited. Now, the product reads to take in protein 60 minutes after I drink the MassPort, but another rep mentioned 30 minutes. So, I'm a tad confused... which is it?

Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    Welcome brother!!! Keep killin it!!!
    Thanks, dude! But I think it would be more accurate to tell me to start killing it. Hahaha. I need to bring up the intensity a notch if I hope to even come close to the dedication the Juggernaut family has.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man!

Massport is hands down the best tasting supp I have ever tried! Grape is just awesome!

As far as timing, I was told to mix it up and drink it right after the workout, and to have a protein meal approx. 1 hour after (25g.)

Great log going here! What kind of split will you be using?
    Workout Log:

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You'll love Massport man. Like John said one scoop right after finishing in the gym and then get a good meal into you 30 min to an hour after and you can damn near feel the results bro.

Here's a colossus pic for ya

On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Thumbs up

Hey man!

Massport is hands down the best tasting supp I have ever tried! Grape is just awesome!

As far as timing, I was told to mix it up and drink it right after the workout, and to have a protein meal approx. 1 hour after (25g.)

Great log going here! What kind of split will you be using?
    Hey, John. As always, it's good to hear from you. Kinda feels like having a guardian angel over my shoulder, ya know? I seriously can't wait for that grape to get here. I'm hoping BB and UPS combine their super powers to have my supps waiting for me at the house today. I have a leg session tonight that I'll be mixing up with abs, and I need all the energy I can during those days. I'll definitely take the protein/meal about an hour after the MassPort. I've never utilized a supp like that before, so it'll be interesting. But I'm always ready to try new things. My workout plan is a bit on the weird side because I feel I'm overdeveloped in the triceps and underdeveloped in my upper chest. So, it'll be something like this: Chest - Back - Legs - Biceps - Chest - Shoulders - (Rest Day which equates to calves and more abs)

You'll love Massport man. Like John said one scoop right after finishing in the gym and then get a good meal into you 30 min to an hour after and you can damn near feel the results bro.

Here's a colossus pic for ya
    Now that is an awe-inspiring Colossus pic, bro. I'm going to need to get myself a Colossus t-shirt one of these days and rep my favorite X-man. Speaking of t-shirts... I can't wait for my Juggernaut one to come in. I'm going to have to cut up the sleeves, which my fiance' is going to hate. She thinks I'm wasting fabric.

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now that is an awe-inspiring Colossus pic, bro. I'm going to need to get myself a Colossus t-shirt one of these days and rep my favorite X-man. Speaking of t-shirts... I can't wait for my Juggernaut one to come in. I'm going to have to cut up the sleeves, which my fiance' is going to hate. She thinks I'm wasting fabric.
    No worries it's sleeveless Or so I'm told I don't have mine yet lol
    On a mission

Sunday 8-14-11

Training

REST DAY

I figured tearing the Hell out of my chest nearly 2 days in a row could justify a day of rest to heal up. We tear it down in the gym and grow when we get adequate rest, jah? With that said, I didn't exactly waste my day away doing nothing. I helped my fiance clean up the house, and she had her future bridesmaids over helping her plan out the wedding coming up in October. I did some more shopping at the Asian store to get some dried seaweed for my diet... which is the perfect transition to the next portion of my blog.

Diet
    1. Double scoop of coffee flavored whey protein with added Lecithin granules and organic cinnamon
    2. 1 slice of whole wheat Ezekial bread (live grains) with 2.5 oz of lean chicken breast and added organic cayenne pepper, organic garlic powder, olive oil
    3. A few tiny spooned scoops (throughout the day) of organic raw almond butter mixed in with a little bit of local organic honey
    4. Another double scoop of coffee flavored whey protein with added Lecithin granules and organic cinnamon
    5. 1 cup of a brown rice + barley + red quinoa combination steamed up in my rice cooker with a couple of deli cut slices of lean chicken breast and dried seaweed
    6. -Cheat dessert- 1 small scoop of Dreyer's slow churned No-Sugar added low fat vanilla ice-cream on a 15 calorie cake cone
    This was the first time I've ever tried quinoa... let alone red quinoa. I'm not really sure what to think of it. It has more fat than brown rice and barley. But it also has 8 essential amino acids making it a complete protein. It's rich in fiber. Good in other nutrients. But I don't know if I can stand the texture. I mean.. it's alright. Has anyone else tried quinoa before? I have a batch of organic white quinoa to still try out. The red variety is a bit too earthy for my taste, but I could easily stomach it when mixed with brown rice and barley. I'm all for trying new things, and I'm trying to put on more muscle since I'm relatively lean as it is. I want to TRANSFORM this body during the Juggernaut competition. I spent my Sunday night watching the free UFC event. And OMG. Did anyone else see Ben Henderson rock the Hell out of Jim Miller? That guy's a beast, and he trains just a few hours away from me. I should get a picture of him and post it up on my blog sometime.

Strength and honor, Juggernauts!

-Kelgogi

No worries it's sleeveless Or so I'm told I don't have mine yet lol
    Yeah, but I bet you and I can cut it up and make it even more sleeveless. We have to get that whole college douchebag side cut going on, emah right? I did that to all of my UofA shirts... much to my fiance's despair. ^_^

Training

REST DAY

I figured tearing the Hell out of my chest nearly 2 days in a row could justify a day of rest to heal up. We tear it down in the gym and grow when we get adequate rest, jah? With that said, I didn't exactly waste my day away doing nothing. I helped my fiance clean up the house, and she had her future bridesmaids over helping her plan out the wedding coming up in October. I did some more shopping at the Asian store to get some dried seaweed for my diet... which is the perfect transition to the next portion of my blog.

Diet
    1. Double scoop of coffee flavored whey protein with added Lecithin granules and organic cinnamon
    2. 1 slice of whole wheat Ezekial bread (live grains) with 2.5 oz of lean chicken breast and added organic cayenne pepper, organic garlic powder, olive oil
    3. A few tiny spooned scoops (throughout the day) of organic raw almond butter mixed in with a little bit of local organic honey
    4. Another double scoop of coffee flavored whey protein with added Lecithin granules and organic cinnamon
    5. 1 cup of a brown rice + barley + red quinoa combination steamed up in my rice cooker with a couple of deli cut slices of lean chicken breast and dried seaweed
    6. -Cheat dessert- 1 small scoop of Dreyer's slow churned No-Sugar added low fat vanilla ice-cream on a 15 calorie cake cone
    This was the first time I've ever tried quinoa... let alone red quinoa. I'm not really sure what to think of it. It has more fat than brown rice and barley. But it also has 8 essential amino acids making it a complete protein. It's rich in fiber. Good in other nutrients. But I don't know if I can stand the texture. I mean.. it's alright. Has anyone else tried quinoa before? I have a batch of organic white quinoa to still try out. The red variety is a bit too earthy for my taste, but I could easily stomach it when mixed with brown rice and barley. I'm all for trying new things, and I'm trying to put on more muscle since I'm relatively lean as it is. I want to TRANSFORM this body during the Juggernaut competition. I spent my Sunday night watching the free UFC event. And OMG. Did anyone else see Ben Henderson rock the Hell out of Jim Miller? That guy's a beast, and he trains just a few hours away from me. I should get a picture of him and post it up on my blog sometime.

-Kelgogi
    I was reading up on quinoa on a article BB.com recently high in protein and a good source of complex carbs I plan on buying some soon I just hope the regular grocery store has em.
    On a mission

Yeah, but I bet you and I can cut it up and make it even more sleeveless. We have to get that whole college douchebag side cut going on, emah right? I did that to all of my UofA shirts... much to my fiance's despair. ^_^
    Hahaha and I'm still a college douche so it would be perfect!! Once we get them we'll do it up bro but we'll use the remaining material for armbands or something just so no one can see we're wasteful lol
    On a mission

Hahaha and I'm still a college douche so it would be perfect!! Once we get them we'll do it up bro but we'll use the remaining material for armbands or something just so no one can see we're wasteful lol
    Hell, yes. But we should probably use all the extra material for headbands, do-rags, skull caps, etc. Keep that sweat out of our brow. Haha! Also, found a lot of quinoa at my local food co-op with all the organic food. I'm thinking you may get lucky at your grocery store if they have an organic section? Ugh. I need to slam out this leg/ab session. I always am exhausted after these types of workouts.

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome intro Kelgogi!! Trulyan inspiration brother! I look forward to reading your log. Lets do it Juggernaut style! Subb'ed for sure!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Training

REST DAY

Diet

-Kelgogi
    Never tried Quinoa. Been meaning to but I always forget about it. I didnt know they made RED quinoa... Congrats on getting married friend! I wish you guys years of happiness. You have a very clean diet. You dont see that too often. I'm sure you eat like that all the time right? I admire you for that. Go hard this week brother!

Hell, yes. But we should probably use all the extra material for headbands, do-rags, skull caps, etc. Keep that sweat out of our brow. Haha! Also, found a lot of quinoa at my local food co-op with all the organic food. I'm thinking you may get lucky at your grocery store if they have an organic section? Ugh. I need to slam out this leg/ab session. I always am exhausted after these types of workouts.
    We're need some really big shirts to make all that!! Or just reduce our shirts to the maleequivalent of a bra hahaha.

There's a slightly posh grocery store near me that has an organic section I'll try there.

Power through man when you think it's too tough remember Juggernauts DO NOT QUIT. 127% my brother
    On a mission

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hahaha! I read your post wrong...at first I thought you were talking about:

I have yet to watch the fights from the other night! I'm gonna do that super early in the A.M. I was very sad to hear about Shawn Tompkins passing away, he really seemed like a great man and a great coach.

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what up man??? how was the start of you week??? hope you killed that ****!!!
    Who that??

Hey, John. As always, it's good to hear from you. Kinda feels like having a guardian angel over my shoulder, ya know? I seriously can't wait for that grape to get here. I'm hoping BB and UPS combine their super powers to have my supps waiting for me at the house today. I have a leg session tonight that I'll be mixing up with abs, and I need all the energy I can during those days. I'll definitely take the protein/meal about an hour after the MassPort. I've never utilized a supp like that before, so it'll be interesting. But I'm always ready to try new things. My workout plan is a bit on the weird side because I feel I'm overdeveloped in the triceps and underdeveloped in my upper chest. So, it'll be something like this: Chest - Back - Legs - Biceps - Chest - Shoulders - (Rest Day which equates to calves and more abs)
    bb.com really ships fast! I can order something at 2pm and have it by 10am the next day! You are gonna love Massport!
    Workout Log:

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here I am doing my very first fitness contest of any kind. And I'm so late in the game. What's a kid to do? I don't even know where to begin to be quite honest. I'm not what you'd call a very extroverted type of person. I tend to keep to myself as much as I can - much to the dismay of my friends since I'd rather be snacking on green tea and almonds than slamming back the brewskies with my boys. But I suppose the best place to start is always (and with great cliche')... from the beginning.

-----------------------------
    I was born with a damaged liver. I was also born with an enlarged heart. My body has a difficult time filtering out toxins that most bodies do without a hiccup, and my heart has to work extra hard to keep the blood flowing throughout my body. My father is a retired U.S. Army Sgt. Major (He enlisted as a private when the Vietnam War broke out). This was of some benefit to me due to the health insurance given to military dependents. Don't get me wrong though. Army doctors, for the most part, are TERRIBLE, but any medical insurance is better than none at all. And there are far less fortunate people in the world than myself. To make this horribly long story a bit more abridged, let's just say that the doctors and many specialists that poked and scanned my body as if I was some sort of mutant told my folks that I shouldn't expect to live past my early twenties. And here I am... 31 years young and chugging along. After years of non-stop research, my mother and father practically spoonfed me milk thistle, lecithin, and natural anti-oxidants (like concord grape juice) growing up. They enrolled me in Taekwondo in Korea, and I continued to fight and train at whatever base my father became stationed at. Suffice it to say, I think of my life as nothing less than a miracle. I'm not supposed to be alive today. Period. But I am. And I honestly believe I have my faith, my family, and my healthy life style to thank for that. Do you have ANY idea what it's like to actually live each day as if it was your last because it very well COULD be? Yeah, I have that poster of James Dean on my wall - the one that says "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." But unlike most college brahs that threw that up on their wall because they thought it was 'cool' or could 'impress the chics' - I breathed those words every day of my life.

So, here I am having done the impossible already. I'm still ALIVE. And I actually am joining up a contest against countless individuals who have better physiques and far less medical problems than me? Of course, winning this thing is a pipe dream. But what did James Dean say again? Dreaming and having ambitious goals are never a bad thing. What matters is getting back on your feet if you do fail. And throughout the years, I've become quite accustomed to failure. But I won't ever give up. I can't give up. Not now. Not ever.

There's no hiding it. I'm a geek. I love comic books. I love going to Disneyland with my beautiful soon-to-be wife (October can't come soon enough). I love kicking back and watching geeky TV shows like Firefly and a bunch of cartoons made for kids. It's a form of escapism I suppose. But working out in the gym is more than that. Far more than that. The weight room became my sanctuary. In a world where I have very little control if at all... at least, in the gym, I feel as if I have SOME control over my own destiny. I allow myself to get lost in my music. To get lost within the iron. The gut wrenching screams of pushing past your limits. Helping out your brothers and sisters in the weight room reach their own goals. Ohana. It's all about family... is it not? It's this very reason why Infinite Labs' -I Am Juggernaut- contest caught my eye. Here was a contest that condoned supporting each other like a family. Plus, the contest was named after Stan Lee's comic book villain, The Juggernaut (Cain Marko). I mean... COME ON! How could this contest NOT be UNCANNY? See what I did there? Ehhhh? Any other geeks in the house? Anyway...

It's Day 1. I took the required pictures including the 2nd pic with the zoomed in 'date' on the newspaper. And I'm typing this out while taking my daily vitamin supplements which still include milk thistle and lecithin for my damaged liver. All I have to do now is order up my first batch of Juggernaut and MassPort and email those pics and the sales receipt from bb.com to jordan@infinitelabs.com. I still can't believe I'm actually going to take part in this contest. Then again... sometimes... I still can't believe I'm just... alive.

Strength and honor, my Juggernaut Ohana. It means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

~Kelgogi
    Thanks for sharing your story in such detail. Very inspiring. All the best luck to you in life, as well as this contest.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brah! I read your first log post. You are the kind of people that motivates me to strive harder than everyone else. You have so much energy and will within you. I hope no complications arise during the Juggernaut challenge period. I'm glad you took the initiative to undertake this challenge. Welcome to the Juggernaut team ;-)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Arrow Replies

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Awesome intro Kelgogi!! Trulyan inspiration brother! I look forward to reading your log. Lets do it Juggernaut style! Subb'ed for sure!

Never tried Quinoa. Been meaning to but I always forget about it. I didnt know they made RED quinoa... Congrats on getting married friend! I wish you guys years of happiness. You have a very clean diet. You dont see that too often. I'm sure you eat like that all the time right? I admire you for that. Go hard this week brother!
    Thanks, man. That means a lot coming from you as I've had the pleasure of seeing your posts. You're like this motivational machine! It seems that the Juggernaut family is tightly knit and continues to positively reinforce all that needs to get done. Thank you, brother.

The quinoa was interesting. I don't really want to dissuade anyone from trying it as I feel as though we should all give new things a go.. especially if it's beneficial to us in the nutritional aspect. But the texture is difficult for me to get used to even when mixed with brown rice and barley. And I've got myself an awesome Japanese rice cooker with some kind of 'fuzzy logic' nonsense built in. One would think my rice cooker could possibly turn into mecha godzilla with all of its bells and whistles. The red quinoa was around $9.49 a pound at my local food co-op. The white one was less than half that. You can actually see the nutritional differences between the two on Livestrong.com. It seems both have the same amount of calories, and protein. The red has more iron. The white has more fiber, but also a tad more fat. Both are fatty compared to brown rice, so I suppose it depends on what your goals are in the end. Is more protein worth the extra fat you'll be taking in? At least it's all unsaturated fat though, so that's something.

Thank you for the well wishes. I love this girl, and she's nothing but supportive of my crazy training and nutrition. I try to eat like that all the time, but I'm only human. Every now and then... the smell of pizza is just too powerful to avoid.

We're need some really big shirts to make all that!! Or just reduce our shirts to the maleequivalent of a bra hahaha.
    There's a slightly posh grocery store near me that has an organic section I'll try there.
    Power through man when you think it's too tough remember Juggernauts DO NOT QUIT. 127% my brother
    Ugh. I forgot how freaking hard alternating legs and ab sets in one setting is. Half way through my workout I actually got a bit dizzy, and I don't think I was able to maintain my 30 seconds of rest in between sets. I'll try to post up my workout tomorrow since I seem to be on a [let's recap yesterday] blogging habit. And crikey. I think I only pushed out 125% tonight, bro. I won't fail you next time! Colossus, comrade!

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    I have yet to watch the fights from the other night! I'm gonna do that super early in the A.M. I was very sad to hear about Shawn Tompkins passing away, he really seemed like a great man and a great coach.
    Haha. I'm so glad I wasn't eating guano. That clip had me rolling though. Ace Ventura is a tad funnier in Spanish... at least for that scene. But yeah... I heard about Tompkins after the fights were done. It seems like they were doing an autopsy, but I haven't heard anything about the results. God speed to him. I've heard nothing but good things about him as a trainer. But definitely watch the Ben Henderson/Jim Miller and Dan Hardy/Lytle fight. They were both amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    what up man??? how was the start of you week??? hope you killed that ****!!!
    If by killed it, you mean I nearly threw up during tonight's session... I killed it, brah! Haha. Somehow I don't think starting out on a leg/abs session on a Monday is good for my mentality. I was pumped going in though. Got my Wanderlei Silva Fight team shorts on to pound out the squats, and I had the medicine ball on hand for the ab routine. About 30 minutes into the workout, I felt my body attacking my fat stores. It was crazy. Good thing I only had about 10 minutes left though. Whew. How was your start, bro??? Epic I'm sure!

bb.com really ships fast! I can order something at 2pm and have it by 10am the next day! You are gonna love Massport!
    I wish BB.com shipped that fast in my area. They take about 3 working days to get here on standard shipping. But seriously. I'm not complaining. I'm looking forward to the MassPort and the Juggernaut of course. I have a funny feeling the Juggernaut could have helped my energy level tonight. Haha!

Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    Thanks for sharing your story in such detail. Very inspiring. All the best luck to you in life, as well as this contest.
    I really appreciate that. I know it's hard for many of us to post up personal details like that. I know it is for me. I feel as though I've really put myself out there. But if we can all post topless pictures of ourselves from Day 0 on... what's a little background, right? At least that's what I told myself. I'll be following and cheering you on as well, brother. Thank you for the kind words. It seems like I'm really part of one big family here.

Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Brah! I read your first log post. You are the kind of people that motivates me to strive harder than everyone else. You have so much energy and will within you. I hope no complications arise during the Juggernaut challenge period. I'm glad you took the initiative to undertake this challenge. Welcome to the Juggernaut team ;-)
    Oh, hey Pokar! I think you replied just as I was finishing up with my post above. lol. Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I was one of those guys that always followed bodyspace for the longest time, but only fairly recently started up a profile. And I never belonged to a group before let alone join up with a competition. But I think this one placed by Infinite Labs is definitely the right place and time for us all. Let's keep motivating each other till the end. Strength and honor!

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome log man. You have definitely overcome a lot to get to where you are now. It's always the little things that shape a person to become whta they are today. You overcame so much and are a better person for it. I have a few of my own triumphs growing up but the hardest one for me now is making sure my youngest daughter overcomes her autism. So i know what it's like to have to deal with something of major consequence as most people do. Good luck in the competition and keep up that solid training.

Thanks, man. That means a lot coming from you as I've had the pleasure of seeing your posts. You're like this motivational machine! It seems that the Juggernaut family is tightly knit and continues to positively reinforce all that needs to get done. Thank you, brother.

The quinoa was interesting. I don't really want to dissuade anyone from trying it as I feel as though we should all give new things a go.. especially if it's beneficial to us in the nutritional aspect. But the texture is difficult for me to get used to even when mixed with brown rice and barley. And I've got myself an awesome Japanese rice cooker with some kind of 'fuzzy logic' nonsense built in. One would think my rice cooker could possibly turn into mecha godzilla with all of its bells and whistles. The red quinoa was around $9.49 a pound at my local food co-op. The white one was less than half that. You can actually see the nutritional differences between the two on Livestrong.com. It seems both have the same amount of calories, and protein. The red has more iron. The white has more fiber, but also a tad more fat. Both are fatty compared to brown rice, so I suppose it depends on what your goals are in the end. Is more protein worth the extra fat you'll be taking in? At least it's all unsaturated fat though, so that's something.

Thank you for the well wishes. I love this girl, and she's nothing but supportive of my crazy training and nutrition. I try to eat like that all the time, but I'm only human. Every now and then... the smell of pizza is just too powerful to avoid.
    That is no lie my friend. Pizza is good! I've discovered healthy ways to make it. I feel like I can eat it more often. I'm a fan of Mexican food or (Tex-mex). Glad you found such a good girl. Support is important and awesome. My wife is very supportive of me as well and I'm thankful for that. Have a great night! See you tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat place

Arrow Final Replies of the Night

Originally Posted by esco5288 View Post
    Awesome log man. You have definitely overcome a lot to get to where you are now. It's always the little things that shape a person to become whta they are today. You overcame so much and are a better person for it. I have a few of my own triumphs growing up but the hardest one for me now is making sure my youngest daughter overcomes her autism. So i know what it's like to have to deal with something of major consequence as most people do. Good luck in the competition and keep up that solid training.
    Mad respect for you, sir. I can't even begin to fathom what it takes to be a father... let alone caring for a child with autism. One of my closest friends teaches autistic children in town, so I'm at least not completely naive to some of the challenges that arise. Good on you, sir. There seems to be so many heroes within the Juggernaut family, and you're absolutely included in that honorable list. I like how a number of us are overcoming certain obstacles within this contest. It further chisels our characters. Thank you for sharing your story in return. I will be rooting for you, brother.

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    That is no lie my friend. Pizza is good! I've discovered healthy ways to make it. I feel like I can eat it more often. I'm a fan of Mexican food or (Tex-mex). Glad you found such a good girl. Support is important and awesome. My wife is very supportive of me as well and I'm thankful for that. Have a great night! See you tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat place
    A happy life translates from having a happy wife. Emah right? Haha. I love me some Tex-mex as well. I found a grrrreat brand of canned refried beans at my local organic store. 100 calories a serving with 0 fat, hardly any sodium and no sugar... along with all the protein you'd expect from beans... and gas. Haha. Hey, I'd love for you to post up some of your healthy pizza recipes whenever you get the chance. And I have a funny feeling others wouldn't mind seeing that as well. I mean everyone loves pizza, right? Goodnight, my friend.

Lightbulb Late night thought...

I know it's late, but I can't help but to think how long my mother blamed herself for my weakened liver (she had the same condition you see). She didn't expect to see me make it out of college quite honestly. But here I am chugging along like that tug boat that just wouldn't quit. Omah, I'm alive, and I don't plan on leaving this world anytime soon. I wonder if she can hear me.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know it's late, but I can't help but to think how long my mother blamed herself for my weakened liver (she had the same condition you see). She didn't expect to see me make it out of college quite honestly. But here I am chugging along like that tug boat that just wouldn't quit. Omah, I'm alive, and I don't plan on leaving this world anytime soon. I wonder if she can hear me.
    You're doing some amazing things, I'm sure your mother and other friends and family can hear you loud and clear! They're also so damned proud of you! Your story is one of hope, and with hard work and dedication, it can be done. "The Little Gogi That Could" You've helped me see the light!

On a lighter note, what are your plans for today in life? Hopefully your supps get there soon!

Have an awesome day man!