Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rs1017 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Incensed View Post
    Negged OP. You liked her before you found this out, how the **** does it change anything
    This.

Originally Posted by KaptainKandy View Post
    How does it feel banging a retard?
    Negged.

Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post
    OP is a scumbag
    This.

She hasnt dumped you for your EXTREME case of *******osis so why would you dump her for a mild case of aspergers? I hate *******s like you who want their girlfriend to be "social proof" or some other *******ry. Who gives a shiit if your gf isnt the life of the party? Who gives a shiit what your ******* friends think? Insecure little prick. What are you like 16?

Yes, mad.

Also, negged.

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    It's a fake syndrome so people can excuse non proper behavior. It's a bs diagnosis. She can learn proper social behavior after a while. She has to actually try to learn emotions and actions that come naturally to normal people.

I have it, it just took a while to understand how normal people work. I was not able to understand jokes; now people tell me I am funny all the time. Tell her to grow up and if she starts acting mean tell her she is being mean, she can and will learn.
    It's not fake. brb, knowing more than the American Psychology Association, as well as other groups. Do you know what a disorder is? Apparently, you don't, or you'd know that it fits the description of a mental disorder. The brain is physically different. It's a neurological disorder.

Also, it's funny that you say you have it and that other people are normal and you are not, after you say it's not real.

fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fishesjellyme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP asking miscers what he should do = in long run he wont stay with her

Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beeewbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find it really curious that so many miscers are defending someone with Aspergers when they seem to think all women are stupid whores, and they should be f*cked and dumped. I wonder if it's because most of them are socially inept, and relate to her. If she had an eating disorder, they'd all say to kick the fat whore to the curb, but, oh, she's got a social disorder, don't blame her! Love her! lol

Ignoring your false sense of intelligence everybody thinks they have including me with my 154 iq....Aspergers people learn to cope with social situations as they get older; I assume you are young, when you hit 25+ and work people don't put up with your ****. You learn to deal with them pleasantly, the only thing is I still don't understand why people act that way, I just don't make myself awkward. Nod and smile.
    Learning to deal with something does not mean you don't have it. This is really dumb. That's like saying depression is fake, because you can learn to deal with it, or OCD is fake, because you can learn to manage it. It doesn't mean it's not a disorder. And Asperger's is a hell of a lot more than being slightly social awkward. You don't seem to even know what it is.

zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zQt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's a fake syndrome so people can excuse non proper behavior. It's a bs diagnosis. She can learn proper social behavior after a while. She has to actually try to learn emotions and actions that come naturally to normal people.

I have it, it just took a while to understand how normal people work. I was not able to understand jokes; now people tell me I am funny all the time. Tell her to grow up and if she starts acting mean tell her she is being mean, she can and will learn.

i'm reading this literally going:

are you trollin or being srs?

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beeewbs View Post
    It's not fake. brb, knowing more than the American Psychology Association, as well as other groups. Do you know what a disorder is? Apparently, you don't, or you'd know that it fits the description of a mental disorder. The brain is physically different. It's a neurological disorder.

Also, it's funny that you say you have it and that other people are normal and you are not, after you say it's not real.
    but you shouldn't act like an ******* if you have it. you, or others, should condition your behavior to make you more or less functional, as opposed to leave you be.

am i right?

goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ab931 View Post
    Then you never had it.

I have been diagnosed with it and it's ****ing horrible. Social awkwardness is just the beginning, the only good thing about having it for me has been being very knowledgable in every subject I get interested in. I had finished with all high school maths exams by the time I was 13.

@OP, don't question her about it. I used to hate it when someone asked me why I was so quiet in class
    are you still socially awkward as ****?
    Originally Posted by KaptainKandy View Post
    How does it feel banging a retard?
    vagina is normal...son
    Originally Posted by rs1017 View Post
    This.

Negged.

This.

She hasnt dumped you for your EXTREME case of *******osis so why would you dump her for a mild case of aspergers? I hate *******s like you who want their girlfriend to be "social proof" or some other *******ry. Who gives a shiit if your gf isnt the life of the party? Who gives a shiit what your ******* friends think? Insecure little prick. What are you like 16?

Yes, mad.

Also, negged.
    wtf when did i say i care what others thought, i didn't even know she had asperger's before and no one thought anything of it, but the problem is that the quirky and weird person i was attracted and who she is, is due to her having asperger's, so what im saying is its the asperger's that's making her who she is not herself
    Last edited by goestyou3; 08-12-2011 at 08:18 AM.

brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) brahdawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont believe in that ****. Seems like it was made up to explain social ineptness, so as to lay the blame on some genetic defect instead of the individual. If its about being socially awkward then this forum is aspergers central. Dont let some 'label' be the reason you break up with someone. Just because she is labelled as that all of a sudden you wanna break up with her? Did she mutate overnight or something?

goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goestyou3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YUL View Post
    does she pick her nose in front of you?
    lulz
    Originally Posted by brahdawg View Post
    I dont believe in that ****. Seems like it was made up to explain social ineptness, so as to lay the blame on some genetic defect instead of the individual. If its about being socially awkward then this forum is aspergers central. Dont let some 'label' be the reason you break up with someone. Just because she is labelled as that all of a sudden you wanna break up with her? Did she mutate overnight or something?
    its the principle here, she's who she is today because of the asperger's not because of her personality, how would you feel being with someone that has asperger's?

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by goestyou3 View Post
    thnx for the input and of course this is more of a big deal for me, i don't have to live with it for the rest of my existence, but she does, but i'll say it again, her "uniqueness" did draw me to her, but it wasn't her that was unique, it was the asperger's, so thats the real problem, im looking at it from a long term perspective here
    wtf when did i say i care what others thought, i didn't even know she had asperger's before and no one thought anything of it, but the problem is that the quirky and weird person i was attracted and who she is, is due to her having asperger's, so what im saying is its the asperger's that's making her who she is not herself
    This train of thought is sadly ill-though out. Of course the aspergers is part of who she is, and has contributed into shaping who she is today.

If someone was color blind, and you thought it was cute how they made these small mix ups, but then they told you they were color blind, that would be it?
    (many comparable, more severe examples if needed)

That may be a mild example, but I hope you can see what it implies. Your statement that the aspergeres is "making her who she is and not herself" is again, simple. OF COURSE IT ASSISTS in defining her, but we as humans don't define ourselves. Our biological make-up, geographical location, parents, and past experiences define who we are.

You didn't pop out of the womb and decide you were going to be a jerk who judges people only after they find out they have a medically diagnosed condition. No one defines themselves, but are defined by the succession of events up to the current moment, not because you dictated it
    edit:
    lulz
    its the principle here, she's who she is today because of the asperger's not because of her personality, how would you feel being with someone that has asperger's?
    there really isn't a principle here, the sole fact that she has aspergers means nothing, and I would be fine dating someone with said condition if both of us were happy. It sounds as if your decision is based heavily on what others think of you, which is pretty sad

Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mate its a neurological disorder, something to do with biology, can't be fixed with medication, its who you are just, and its genetic, i don't know, im definitely not an expert, as i've only had less than a week of knowledge about this issue. But i don't think i can spend time with someone in long term wise, knowing that they have this condition (srs). and adults and teens can be both equally shallow

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence
    Op I'm going to tell you a story. I was diagnosed with this "condition" when I was like 8 or something. I then found out I had it when I was 14. After that I got fuarking angry that anyone would dare to diagnose me with a form of Autism. Like seriously people with autism are fuarrking retarded and weird as ****, I wasn't that. I've met people with legit forms of autism/aspergers b4 and they were nothing like me, they were all pathetic actually.

I then realized that whatever psyche diagnosed me must have done it because he wasobviouslynot well trained and just because it was one of the fad disorders to diagnose people with if they showed even a mild form of any of the symptoms like shyness or intense interest in certain things.

OP I insist you don't break up with your gf just because she told you she has this Aspergers syndrome. Many people with it are in fact misdiagnosed. Even if she did have it legit I know for a fact that it can go away in adult years and people with AS can learn all the skills they areapparentlymissing so it's not something that can't be cured. Like what if she told you she had ADHD? Would you break up with her then? Aspergers if like on the same level as ADHD.

Registered User CoolStoryBrotha's Avatar
    CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolStoryBrotha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mate its a neurological disorder, something to do with biology, can't be fixed with medication, its who you are just, and its genetic, i don't know, im definitely not an expert, as i've only had less than a week of knowledge about this issue. But i don't think i can spend time with someone in long term wise, knowing that they have this condition (srs). and adults and teens can be both equally shallow
    I know what it is bro, my point was it didn't bother you that she was that way when you didn't know it was called aspergers syndrome. The only thing that has changed is that now you have a name to label her behavior with.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    As others have said, 2 things:

1) You surely knew her personality, and liked it, before you put a label to it
    2) I'd rather have a nice, intelligent girl with asperger's than some bimbo slut

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dump her ass, you don't want retarded babies do you?
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Transhumanist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brahdawg View Post
    ^ This

I don't believe in it or any other so called mental conditions anyway's. Psychology isn't even a science so just take it all with a grain of salt.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Transhumanist View Post
    ^ This

I don't believe in it or any other so called mental conditions anyway's. Psychology isn't even a science so just take it all with a grain of salt.
    mental conditions are are very real
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dubs740 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You dating a female Rain Man op?
    �\_(ツ)_/�
    MFC
    *Master Race Glock 19 Crew*

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: OP is an *******. You dated her, then find out she's been 'diagnosed' with some disorder that you had no clue of. You obviously liked her and if you had never found out that she had this 'disorder', you probably wouldn't be dumping her. I mean, if she's a good girl and not a complete weirdo in social situations, I don't see a problem. It'd be one thing if it was completely obvious to you and everyone around you, but I'm thinking it's not. I'm sure there are far more awkward people out there that are completely 'normal'.
    onion crew

Originally Posted by really_stupid View Post
    mental conditions are are very real
    Some are but some aren't. Unless it can be explain by biology/neuroscience a diagnosis for a mental condition doesn't mean you have it. Like for example someone who's diagnosed with aspergers could just have it because he didn't learn how to socialize like other kids because he was homeschooled by his parents and lived a sheltered life and not because of a biological condition. A person with a mental condition could also be misdiagnosed. *

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to work with a guy who had aspergers, and he could not detect sarcasm among other quirks. He'd get ****ing mad when I'd ask if he was jelly or cereal. He always thought his ideas to increase productivity were genius, but it would actually create a larger work load. He'd throw tantrums when we refused to follow his idiotic ideas. Socially awkward penguin was awkward.

Originally Posted by Dubs740 View Post
    You dating a female Rain Man op?
    yea, don't need wiki anymore lulz

Originally Posted by FearThisjake View Post
    ITT: OP is an *******. You dated her, then find out she's been 'diagnosed' with some disorder that you had no clue of. You obviously liked her and if you had never found out that she had this 'disorder', you probably wouldn't be dumping her. I mean, if she's a good girl and not a complete weirdo in social situations, I don't see a problem. It'd be one thing if it was completely obvious to you and everyone around you, but I'm thinking it's not. I'm sure there are far more awkward people out there that are completely 'normal'.
    yea but if i thought about it, if i realised she had asperger's to begin with, i wouldn't even be going out with her, so for her to tell me now wasn't exactly fair to begin with, so idunno man, i was attracted her personality & and awkwardness, but yeh aspergers? i just don't know anymore
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    I used to work with a guy who had aspergers, and he could not detect sarcasm among other quirks. He'd get ****ing mad when I'd ask if he was jelly or cereal. He always thought his ideas to increase productivity were genius, but it would actually create a larger work load. He'd throw tantrums when we refused to follow his idiotic ideas. Socially awkward penguin was awkward.
    can you tell me why he would get upset when you asked me if he was jelly/cereal?

wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wizardsleeve is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wouldnt be fair to dump her op. She's still the same person as before.. unless since she's told you she's changed in behaviour etc
    Quest to 1k

-Ask for rep backs

Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in short, it means the person is socially awkward AS PHUCK!!! AS PHUCK!!!!AS PHUCK!!!!

Well you made a GF, so it cant really be that bad.

すごい~* pepe your angus IamAnAlien's Avatar
    IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamAnAlien is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by roronoa3000 View Post
    Wish my gf had assburgers syndrome.

- Das Ass thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142109391&p=828290691#post828290691

- BJJ/Greco Roman - Focus - One Life - Balance -

SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well I was going to tell my gf I have type 1 bipolar disorder, but after reading about what a douche OP, I've decided against it
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50) Troyisalwaysme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea that's the dilemma, now i can't help but feel self-conscious of the fact that im dating someone with autism, but if i dump her then that will make me look like a total douche

Who cares if shes a good girl. The only people that'd know his her parents yours and people in her socail group.

Originally Posted by wizardsleeve View Post
    wouldnt be fair to dump her op. She's still the same person as before.. unless since she's told you she's changed in behaviour etc
    same person. nothing's changed, except that i now know she's who she is because of her aspergers

Originally Posted by Troyisalwaysme View Post
    Well you made a GF, so it cant really be that bad.
    i see where you were going with this, made me laugh abit

Originally Posted by SlamDuncan View Post
    well I was going to tell my gf I have type 1 bipolar disorder, but after reading about what a douche OP, I've decided against it
    lolz bipolar isn't neurological, it can be fixed and besides your girlfriend will accept you the same way she had before, just because you're going to tell her you have bipolar doesn't mean anything will change in the future, unless you allow that fact to affect how you feel about yourself and the relationship

fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10) fridgestar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same person. nothing's changed, except that i now know she's who she is because of her aspergers

i see where you were going with this, made me laugh abit

lolz bipolar isn't neurological, it can be fixed and besides your girlfriend will accept you the same way she had before, just because you're going to tell her you have bipolar doesn't mean anything will change in the future, unless you allow that fact to affect how you feel about yourself and the relationship
    op i feel like it would only be fair now if you were to tell your gf that you're a *******.

pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pb123456789 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    means she'll never cheat on you cuz shes too scared to talk to guys.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you tell me why he would get upset when you asked me if he was jelly/cereal?
    He could not comprehend sarcasm. When I asked if he was jelly or cereal, it obliterated his mind that I would think he's literally a box of cereal or a jar of jelly. At the time I was not aware of his condition, so I kept rolling with more sarcasm and thought he was just unaware. It got to the point where he became upset and made a huge scene. After he calmed down, he explained his condition.