ryanpatchell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NEED help with Weight gainers SERIOUS MASS Vs. GNC AMP Amplified Mass XXX

hello, im about 6 2" 145 pounds and CANNOT gain weight. I just started working out and im looking to pack on as many pounds ass possible as quick as i can. which would be the better one for me?

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
    or
    GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Mass XXX™

1st place? My birth place PromKing's Avatar
    PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) PromKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Might not be what you wanna hear but neither. Get a blended protein (dymatize has some good ones, myofusion tastes amazing, pro complex if you like ON) some peanut butter and some Quaker oatmeal packs (I like these better than the bin of whole oats as they add more flavor) and toss it all in a blender with ice cream.

1. You get better carbs. Better carbs means better weight.

2. You get healthy fats. Healthy fat means more calories, more weight.

3. You save money and get a higher quality protein.

Anytime I use a gainer I do this and it's always been more beneficial in the long run.

_Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _Translucency is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ryanpatchell View Post
    hello, im about 6 2" 145 pounds and CANNOT gain weight. I just started working out and im looking to pack on as many pounds ass possible as quick as i can. which would be the better one for me?

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
    or
    GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Mass XXX™
    What is your current diet like? I'd suggest two things: 1.) increase your daily caloric intake and 2.) make your own weight gainer [through the use of a quality protein powder (such as MyoFusion, TruTein, Xtreme Formulations UP / UP 2.0, etc.) and quality ingredients [such as oats, fresh fruits (berries, bananas, etc.), nut butters (peanut, almond, etc.), liquid egg whites, olive oil, etc.) - this allows you to control the quality and amount of each of the particular macronutrients.
    His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and the dead.

- James Joyce

Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fims will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PromKing View Post
    Might not be what you wanna hear but neither. Get a blended protein (dymatize has some good ones, myofusion tastes amazing, pro complex if you like ON) some peanut butter and some Quaker oatmeal packs (I like these better than the bin of whole oats as they add more flavor) and toss it all in a blender with ice cream.

Anytime I use a gainer I do this and it's always been more beneficial in the long run.
    This is the right way to go about things. Those weight gainers in stores are extremely pricy and come with about 10 servings. I did this for a while. Tastes great, and the nutrients really help add mass

ryanpatchell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _Translucency View Post
    What is your current diet like? I'd suggest two things: 1.) increase your daily caloric intake and 2.) make your own weight gainer [through the use of a quality protein powder (such as MyoFusion, TruTein, Xtreme Formulations UP / UP 2.0, etc.) and quality ingredients [such as oats, fresh fruits (berries, bananas, etc.), nut butters (peanut, almond, etc.), liquid egg whites, olive oil, etc.) - this allows you to control the quality and amount of each of the particular macronutrients.
    thanks both of you! i dont really know much about all of this stuff, i was just reading the reviews about both products and people were saying they gained about 15 pounds in a month which instantly made me want to try these.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    word of advice to since you are new. STAY AWAY FROM GNC! Crap products and overpriced everything. Online stores are the way to go
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PromKing View Post

^^^ Solid advice. I tried my hand at pre-made weight gainers and never had much luck. Start keeping a close watch on your caloric intake/macros and make you own gainer - you'll be much happier with the results.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They are really the same product masss trip is more expensive
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50) zest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ON 100% Gold
    Orange Triad
    Beast- Creature
    & other ****