JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JustinXM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Layne Norton PHAT Template

Hello everyone. I just started Layne Nortons PHAT training*program. I made a workout log for this program to help me keep track of all my weights and rep schemes. Anyway, for anyone out there who is also doing this program feel free to use the Template I attached. Sorry if i wasted*anybody's*time with this post, but I just thought it'd be helpful for some.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tuhsteh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great template, looks like it matches some of the example workout programs i've seen in articles lately, on other sites. i'm planning to start this program when i finish Kris Gethin's hardcore 12 wk trainer in a couple months.

Question, i know it's been a year, but can you explain the layout? Like, on Hypertrophy Legs, you've got Explosive squats, and the number of reps, then a column for weight, then columns 1-4. But there are also blank lines under the exercise name line. What are the lines for? What are the columns 1-4 for? i assume sets go in somewhere, so the blank lines seem like the best place, but why the 1-4? Are those to accommodate drop sets?

Awesome work making this up! Thanks!
    "There's No Crew For People Who Turn The TV Off At The Gym" Crew.
    i'm there to get some work done. Shut off that soap opera reality show chit.

**Damaged Hearing from listening to Pink Floyd too loud in high school Crew**

**It's not a workout if i didn't pass out Crew**

**Wiz hard Crew**
    I even lift.