Closed Thread
    JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Are all old men in the gym ****'s? srs

Probably the wrong section but yolo.

Basically every single godamn old man I've seen in the gym (whole year and a half i've been working out) has been an absolute creeper. They always stare at you funny in the gym, they always hangout in the change room longer than they need to and take peaks at you/ other men getting changed, and they ALWAYS PHUCKING SHOWER WITH THE CUBICLE DOOR OPEN! It's really getting on my nerves the amount of creepy old men there are in all gyms and I've been to a good 4 or 5. Whats the deal?

Why when they're getting changed can't they look at the damn floor or the roof like I sometimes do when I'm awkwardly stripping next to another dude since the bench space is always minimum?
    Why when they finish their set and sit there on ab curl machine resting can't they just watch the tv, or look around, why do they have to eye people off?

Am I the only one seeing this creepy chit?