Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy So I banged a hot POF girl the other night and regret it...

So the other night a POF girl I have been talking to for a week or so invited me over to her place for dinner, movie, and just hangout. So I get off work, go to the gym destroy legs, shower at gym and change clothes. I go over there. She meets me in parking lot, and gives me a big hug, and was like "So great to finally meet you!" We go up to her apartment we sit on the couch just talk. We then eat dinner, everything is going well. She's into me, and I'm into her, I hug her, go into kiss her, she lets me. After dinner, we watch Superbad. I can tell she's into me all rubbing my arms and chest, holding my hand. I pause the movie we start making out with her, I'm founding her tits and ass. She says "I wanna take things slow." and she kept telling me to "behave" anyway I put the movie back on, and watch another 30 mins or so, and pasued it again. Than I just start makin out with her again, rubbing her pussy over her short shorts and rubbin dem tittes. I finally get my hand down her panties, start fingering her, she's loving it. I than get dem panities off, go down on that nice snatch, for like 15 mins. Than it is over from there, we fuk!!! After we had sex she seemed so down, depressed, and wasn't acting like how she was before we had sex. She just told me we moved to quick, and she isn't ready for this. She said she has bnever had sex the first time hanging out with a guy. I told her I don't plan on hitting and quiting it, and that I like her. She says sex is emotional for girls. Then I leave. She says text me when I get home and I did. The next morning I texted her that I didn't plan on us having sex, but don't regret and that we just clicked, I think she is an awesome girl, and would like to see where this takes us. She texted back saying "I just need some space" So my question to you guys is.... Is she into me? Is that just her nice way of saying I don't wanna see you again? I'm confused I really like her, and would like to start dating her, I wanna call her badly, but also wanna give her space like she asked cuz I don't wanna lose her! What should I do?
    COMBERDS

mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10) mirinmychest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by King Crush View Post
    So the other night a POF girl I have been talking to for a week or so invited me over to her place for dinner, movie, and just hangout. So I get off work, go to the gym destroy legs, shower at gym and change clothes. I go over there. She meets me in parking lot, and gives me a big hug, and was like "So great to finally meet you!" We go up to her apartment we sit on the couch just talk. We then eat dinner, everything is going well. She's into me, and I'm into her, I hug her, go into kiss her, she lets me. After dinner, we watch Superbad. I can tell she's into me all rubbing my arms and chest, holding my hand. I pause the movie we start making out with her, I'm founding her tits and ass. She says "I wanna take things slow." and she kept telling me to "behave" anyway I put the movie back on, and watch another 30 mins or so, and pasued it again. Than I just start makin out with her again, rubbing her pussy over her short shorts and rubbin dem tittes. I finally get my hand down her panties, start fingering her, she's loving it. I than get dem panities off, go down on that nice snatch, for like 15 mins. Than it is over from there, we fuk!!! After we had sex she seemed so down, depressed, and wasn't acting like how she was before we had sex. She just told me we moved to quick, and she isn't ready for this. She said she has bnever had sex the first time hanging out with a guy. I told her I don't plan on hitting and quiting it, and that I like her. She says sex is emotional for girls. Then I leave. She says text me when I get home and I did. The next morning I texted her that I didn't plan on us having sex, but don't regret and that we just clicked, I think she is an awesome girl, and would like to see where this takes us. She texted back saying "I just need some space" So my question to you guys is.... Is she into me? Is that just her nice way of saying I don't wanna see you again? I'm confused I really like her, and would like to start dating her, I wanna call her badly, but also wanna give her space like she asked cuz I don't wanna lose her! What should I do?
    She's probably regretting that you had sex on the first date, as many women are socially reared that is "slutty behavior". Give her some time and space and she may come around. You may just want to send her a text "hey i hope you have a great day" or something to let you know that you're thinking of her, and that you're not going to hit and run.

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "She just told me we moved to quick, and she isn't ready for this. She said she has bnever had sex the first time hanging out with a guy."

SUUUURRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whathedunk29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    brb. restarting computer, pics wont load.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    she doesnt want to be seen as a slut, ask her out for a nice dinner if you want something more with her, you know bitches they wanna be wine and dine

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    this happened to me on a POF date and she said it was too quick. and then when i asked her out a week later, she said lets just go back to talking for awhile. she had just gotten out of a long term relationship and was still young, so i dont think she was ready for it yet. Our first date went great though and she ws the oen who made the move to go back to her place ASAP.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Goals on 1st sex

1) make girl who identifies self as a slut feel slutty
    2) make slutty girl who doesnt identify as a slut not feel slutty

Either way its about her own self image, u have numerous options.. this plays out 2 ways.. 1) u ignore her and she gets upset and asks u why u havent contacted her.. she then becomes no strings fbuddy when she is horny so she doesnt have to feel slutty
    2) u stalk her like a herb and she becomes repulsed by u..

Registered Sex Offender RedmatFonzie's Avatar
    RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Sex is emotional for girls". And then I leave.

I lol'd so hard reading that line, but yeah she just doesn't want to come across as a slut, someone you go home and tell your buddies about (let's face it you did worse, you put her up on the misc hahaha) anyways its obvious the raw animal attraction is there so if you truly dig her make some real effort to wine and dine her, start with a clean slate so to speak
    Its not about the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog

I once had a really great sig, you shoulda seen it! It had everything, romance, adventure, comedy and action. It made men want to be me and women want to be with me. I was ontop of the world!

..But now you're stuck reading this

mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattj1x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She was planning for sex or expecting it otherwise she wouldn't have invited you over to her place. If she "isn't like that" she would have suggested dinner at a restaurant or movie at the cinema etc.

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by King Crush View Post
    Stopped reading there. She's a clinger move on (srs)
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics...you know better.

Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baji8way will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "I just need some space"

Lol, first time I heard someone say that in your situation. Don't worry about it man. It does sound like she might be emotional wreck if you do pursue a relationship with her. I would advise to move on to the next chick than deal with that crap.
    "To put the heart of the martial arts in your own heart and have it be a part of you means total comprehension and the use of a free style. When you have that you will know that there are no limits."---Bruce Lee

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats funny, the pics aren't loading
    brb, rebooting
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

The next big thing WholeEffinShow's Avatar
    WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000) WholeEffinShow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Her story is bullcrap.
    My take: she's a great player, just wants teh penor and then tries to cut all ties with her conquests.
    I worked with a chick just like that. She was cool as hell.
    Sorry OP, you're prolly just a notch on the bedpost

PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500) PntySnfr is not very helpful. (-500)
    So I banged a hot POF girl the other night

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mattj1x View Post
    She was planning for sex or expecting it otherwise she wouldn't have invited you over to her place. If she "isn't like that" she would have suggested dinner at a restaurant or movie at the cinema etc.
    Cant believe it took this long for someone to point this out. Cmon shes acting innocent but she invited a stranger to her place and barely made any effort to stop you grom smashing.

OP i think you should just let her do her thing for like a week or so then send her one laet text. If she still says she needs space or doesnt respond next her.

She could also text you in that weeks timeframe or she could be and open for another date once you text her. That would be a positive outcome.

Are u sure you hit that **** good? Was the sex good enough for her to want more of that.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sleev-les is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Meeting at her place was a mistake from the beginning! First time meeting at someones house is going to give false impressions! You don't have a snowballs chance in hell with this girl at this point bro. Once a girl drops the "moving too fast" or "slow down" line, its code for "I ****ed up" and regret what I did, for whatever reason. Just don't think about it and if she calls, then go from there. If not, just move on. If a girl is genuine and has sex too quick with someone, she is going to feel down on herself and shut down. There are your smuts that think like guys and will fcck anyone and there are still a few real women that when they do have sex, it is more emotional for them. I know some of the responses in here are the typical misc response so Im putting some reality in it since you said you like this girl....

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this

girls want us to "trick" them into being sluts.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. And telling her you are not the hit it & quit it type probably killed her attraction to OP because now she knows she has him. I've been in this situation a few times but only with women I knew before hand & when sex happens fast you tell them i'll talk to you later & leave it at that. NEVER say or do anything to even hint you want to date her. She has to feel like she won you for some fukked up reason. Most women that sleep with a guy early in MYexperiencehave daddy issues so you gotta back off & give them the chance to keep sexing you for validation. I suggest OP doesn't delete his POF account & just ignores this chick until she tells him she is DTF again. "let's go back to talking" LOL! screw that noise. NEVER GO BACKWARDS.

TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10) TurkeyJizz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PntySnfr View Post
    Restarted computer three times hoping for pics; this sh!t appears. I guess it's a start.

Good job ******* OP

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so i guess we're not doing the pic thing anymore.

Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Torpedo888 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You really want to be with a girl who ****s guys on the first night? I wouldnt.
    "If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them"

***Newcastle Brah***

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only good for sport phucking, she knows it too.

b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b0yer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She feels like a slut. Distance yourself a little bit and give her some space. She will come back.

Invite her to dinner out in a few days. Take her out to dinner and have an actual date. This will probably make her feel a bit more respected.

If you smash that night, great, but if not you planted a seed.

Cliffs:
    Next few days distance a bit and don't talk a ton.
    Invite her out to dinner at a nice place.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol lil virgin boy bangs some 5 off POF and fell in love. pure fuking luz...

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro i really want to see pics, cause i doubt u banged a HOT pof girl. trust me there are no hot pof girls.
    “THERE IS NO REASON TO CREEP ON ONE GIRL YOU GUYS! If you’re talking to 20, you’re getting dates from 12-15, you’re getting laid from 4-5! If you creep on ONE, you’re getting ZERO dates, ZERO sex, and ZERO confidence/practice. **** that route”.

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you banged a hot girl and you regret it?? you're full of $hit. So, if you had to do it over again, you wouldn't bang her? Gimme a break OP.

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Text her "look, you can stop talking to me and just be some slut who had a one night stand, or you can continue dating me and be a heavenly blessed beauty overcome by passion who made love with her boyfriend on the first night that God put them together, your choice"

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by goodthings View Post
    "She just told me we moved to quick, and she isn't ready for this. She said she has bnever had sex the first time hanging out with a guy."

SUUUURRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    Dear god this^^^^ They ALL SAY THAT.
    Lee Priest for President

im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) im_Jvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sounds like she wanted a phuck buddy. *Your mistake was telling her you had feelings for her because that killed the no strings attached feel that she had. *Also sounds like you probably sucked in the sack judging by being all quiet afterwards instead of worshiping the ground you walk on.
    Misc cologne crew

Wake up early because I CHOOSE to Crew

★★★ Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★