Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Women & loyallty today - Men need to wake up!

This post isn't a "I hate women" thread by any means but, to make you brahs aware of the **** that goes on. I've sent a pm to doc, Cesar, Janky, Punisher, and several others based on my friends awful situation. I hope if any of you guys are in a similar predicament, you will spot the signs, and act accordingly before its too late.

So, my buddy is married, young, and stupid. In terms of choirs, taking care of the kids, and stuff, he does 80% of pretty much everything. Male stupidity at work. For the duration of the relationship, he has carried all the bills, been the bread winner, and did everything. We will see several red flags when out in a group situation, with mutual friends, and others. She'll be moody, throw temper tantrums, and hissy fits. Each time, my idiot friend would run to her aid, and try to play super hero. More stupidity. The red flags keep piling up. Despite being bread winner, he spends nothing on himself, only on his kids but, the same cannot be said about his wife. She is a spender. Worst of all, not only is she a spender, everything must be brand name, the best of, and not on her buck. When it comes to decision making, wife expects things to be 50/50.

When it comes to choirs, I repeat, its 80% to 20%. The 50/50 argument is used to serve for decision making but, upholding work ethic, having a job, blowing savings, and a plan for the future goes out the window. Threats are made about leaving, abandoning, and using the children as a weapon. The lack of loyalty, disrespect, and non-sense is at a all time high. The list of red flags is unbelievable. Verbal abusive and abrupt with the children being another but, of course, she refers to them as "her children," which of all the red flags rings out as the biggest of all. Cause, if they are just "her children," would this not mean she was or had been out slumming?

LET ME REPEAT, MARRIAGE, AND MONOGAMY DOES NOT WORK. At best, you can come to an understanding, a mutual understanding and while in a relationship, you must set boundaries. While its okay for women to say all sorts of things in this relationship, he is suppose to apologize but, PMS is blamed when she is out of line. If he has ****ed up in the past or made his mistakes, the many ones he has made as I am pointing out, and yet, the past should be left in the past when it comes to her many **** ups. This just isn't going to work but, try to tell someone who is in "love."

I am ****ing pissed seeing this **** happen to my friend but, *******s bring it on themselves. My friend has brought this **** on himself. To leave off, she is using the kid a leverage, and pulling way. At this time, my friend is laid off, and this is the first time in the past 8yrs that she has finally had gotten work, and brought an income in. This is her loyalty. It could be the fact that I am around many destructive relationships or maybe, there is a lack of loyalty in women today? One thing is pretty obvious, on a long enough time line, men and women just cannot seem to get along. For those of you guys who are not aware, its not just a red flag. Its massive and if you are unhappy, you must step up, and address it. You must set boundaries, kids or any other excuse should not be a reason to tolerate things getting out of control. People speak of the future but, **** the future. The future is now but, only later. What you get now is what will be in the future but, only much worse.

Solution:
    As the advice given to me by other miscers I've mentioned for my friends, document everything (credit Punisher/Doc), and get legal counseling. For those of you considering marriage, your better off living common law, and avoiding it all together. It would seem, the sec a male provides kids, its off, and onto the next thrill in a new man. While I am jaded, my experience, and life has shown me how things are. Its far from a happy ending. 50/50 does not ****ing work. SOmeone has to be the man in a relationship and as a *******, you can let your woman call the shots but, I assure you, even still, she wont be happy, she will bitch, nag, and in all probability, use your kids as a weapon on you later.

Men need to wake up. While I feel for my buddy, I cannot help but acknowledge, he brought a lot of this on himself by tolerating and not setting boundaries. Guys, you've been warned. Just be happy, like myself, you have no kids, and at any time, you can drop a slob for crossing boundaries.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know guys who live with the girl and the kids and he pays child support while she gets free college, free health benefits, food and other ****. Its almost getting ridiculous that every whore can get knocked up and have the world given to her. It was good when some 1980s white english girl had 2 kids and got seperated and needed help but when every crackwhore on the street is doing this **** and getting rewarded fro it, its completely bull****. Yes, Im calling out the flag.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    I know guys who live with the girl and the kids and he pays child support while she gets free college, free health benefits, food and other ****. Its almost getting ridiculous that every whore can get knocked up and have the world given to her. It was good when some 1980s white english girl had 2 kids and got seperated and needed help but when every crackwhore on the street is doing this **** and getting rewarded fro it, its completely bull****. Yes, Im calling out the flag.
    Man, when I heard the comment she made about "MY CHILDREN," the thought of her slumming, being married to a whore, and **** would have set me off. I recommend he gets out of the situation and still does the daddy thing as best he can. Its not going any where good but, I will rep Punisher, Doc, and those guys for the awesome advice they sent me for my buddy. I just am thankful, I have no **** relationship nor would I ever tolerate one, and fortunate not to have any kids women can use as a weapon on me. ****, men and emotions today are pretty pathetic. What annoys me is that, during these 8yrs, we could have been ****ing bitches, and chucking hoes like there was no tomorrow. Instead, he took a different path. Every man must walk his own path. Given my lifestyle and lack there of relationship drama, it feels like winning especially when I see the **** guys go through here or friends.

susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well written, hope I'm not stepping on any toes by commenting.

Unfortunately I know an exact guy that is just beginning this downward spiral (they are getting married next week, dun dun duuuuuuun)
    And I'll prob be called something obscene but honestly its not just men who see these behaviors and condemn them. I've tried several times to help the guy I know by letting him know she cheated on him in the past etc etc and even told him to not take her back (they were over with) when she came crawling.
    Oh BTW she was my best friend I was telling him to leave because she treats him like sh!t

unfortunately nothing was heard or taken into consideration and they are now getting married. He is a shell not going to lie. He is awful to be around because he hates his life.

I think a lot of the time guys do tend to bring this on themselves no matter how much help, advice etc etc they will always rely on these women for whatever reason.

I think you're adivce is sound. Definitely make sure all the legal stuff is dealt with before hand. but a huge thing guys AND girls have to remember is DON'T IGNORE ANY RED FLAGS because they will get worse with time. You have to love yourself enough to spot them, understand its not ok and do what you have to for yourself.

I'm really sorry that you're friend is dealing with this because it is a hell on earth that unfortunately he created for himself. and I'm sorry that my friend is just entering into the misery ahead as well.

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    LET ME REPEAT, MARRIAGE, AND MONOGAMY DOES NOT WORK. .
    Might be true in modern Western cultures, but it's working fine elsewhere...

Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Might be true in modern Western cultures, but it's working fine elsewhere...
    That is cause in other cultures, men walk ahead, and bitches know their role. They want to be feminine. Here, bitches are out with their slutt friends in mini skirts without under wear while their ******* husband/bf sits at home and faps. While it looks like an attack on all women, I blame *******s, and wks for letting bitches off their leash. While I do feel for my buddy, he brought it on himself on ******* time, and letting girls run wild.

BTW I would tear that ass up. Just saying. Dig the UK girls. I must say and no racist intended, there seems to be quite a difference in North American ass and UK ass. Am I the only one?

Originally Posted by susy4321 View Post
    Well written, hope I'm not stepping on any toes by commenting.

Unfortunately I know an exact guy that is just beginning this downward spiral (they are getting married next week, dun dun duuuuuuun)
    And I'll prob be called something obscene but honestly its not just men who see these behaviors and condemn them. I've tried several times to help the guy I know by letting him know she cheated on him in the past etc etc and even told him to not take her back (they were over with) when she came crawling.
    Oh BTW she was my best friend I was telling him to leave because she treats him like sh!t

unfortunately nothing was heard or taken into consideration and they are now getting married. He is a shell not going to lie. He is awful to be around because he hates his life.

I think a lot of the time guys do tend to bring this on themselves no matter how much help, advice etc etc they will always rely on these women for whatever reason.

I think you're adivce is sound. Definitely make sure all the legal stuff is dealt with before hand. but a huge thing guys AND girls have to remember is DON'T IGNORE ANY RED FLAGS because they will get worse with time. You have to love yourself enough to spot them, understand its not ok and do what you have to for yourself.

I'm really sorry that you're friend is dealing with this because it is a hell on earth that unfortunately he created for himself. and I'm sorry that my friend is just entering into the misery ahead as well.
    Before this turns into a hate war on women, this is not my direction, nor my intent. 1st things 1st, men will typically call all women whores. The responsibility is on a man. If a woman gets pedestal treatment, at first, she may like it but, if she did **** all to earn as is the case, well, things are going to crash and burn in the very near future. While I have had girlfriends, dates, and ****ed loads of chicks, the cycle is extremely repetitive, I understand the white lies, the bull****, and when to disregard. When she is being shady. While *******s check up or keep tabs, I just as well next her. While setting boundaries, there is a way of being the jealous ******* or manning up and laying down the law.

When will men learn? While I can say women are being all masculine, how funny living like the whores from sex & city, and yet, wanting the hollywood movie happy ending is ironic, men are not filling the void for masculinity. Women are filling the void to make up for the lack masculinity. While I enjoy women throwing themselves at me, I will never appreciate easy lays, masculine women, the girls that pick me up or put out so quickly cause, there isn't an ounce of femininity what so ever. I will take it, crush vagina but, I wont commit. Guys need to step up to the plate but, bitches are aware that even if they don't work out, are a complete fat slob, some ******* will still tolerate, **** them, and even marry them.

I would be a rich miscer if I had a dollar for every time I did ^ that when bitches were telling me the **** they pulled on guys. Mind is is blown!
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 08-11-2011 at 04:58 PM.

susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) susy4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know I think we're letting "bitches" off easy here though. I think we all are accountable for our behaviour, and just outright saying bitches need to know their place doesn't really do much.

Whats wrong with expecting better from women in general and not just falling back on "oh women are useless etc etc" majority ARE useless because of this exact mind set, because its an excuse not to move out of their comfort zone and start learning how to do things for themselves or you know upholding morals when it isn't always fun and easy to. Set the bar high you might just have better people on your hands. (this is true for both men and women of course) Consequences should be dolled out accordingly, unfortunately we've got a lot of people who still think women are dainty and innocent creatures that shouldn't be held to the same standards. Actions have consequences and this should be taught earlier on.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not just women. You just shouldn't expect much from people in general.

Originally Posted by susy4321 View Post
    I don't know I think we're letting "bitches" off easy here though. I think we all are accountable for our behaviour, and just outright saying bitches need to know their place doesn't really do much.

Whats wrong with expecting better from women in general and not just falling back on "oh women are useless etc etc" majority ARE useless because of this exact mind set, because its an excuse not to move out of their comfort zone and start learning how to do things for themselves or you know upholding morals when it isn't always fun and easy to. Set the bar high you might just have better people on your hands. (this is true for both men and women of course) Consequences should be dolled out accordingly, unfortunately we've got a lot of people who still think women are dainty and innocent creatures that shouldn't be held to the same standards. Actions have consequences and this should be taught earlier on.
    I am not. Bitches are out of line. I am on the forums constantly demanding they get back to the kitchen and in the bedroom. The **** is 50/50? I spit on 50/50. What I am saying is that, we as men are in control of ourselves, and while I have no control over her, I will disregard and next her on a drop of the hat. **** with me. Test me. I could give a **** if this bitch is the mother of my kids. You **** up, are shady, do **** that is questionable, its gone. You get lippy or say some disrespectful **** or fb post our **** out there for everyone to know, I will not trust the **** again, and I disregard her. Logically, she will be in the picture cause of being mother to my kids. Thus far, I've been a better judge of character to exit bad situations, and "I am on birth control" still doesn't warrant blowing my wad in some random skank.

I have in all honestly lost count of girls I've ****ed in my life or got my dick sucked. In this time span from puberty to now, a handful have been worthy to stick around but, I am still intelligent enough to understand, monogamy is not the answer, and marriage is a joke. We are polar opposites which is what attracts us in the first place. Its built into our nature and chemistry. The same things that bring us together are what separates us later on. Its part of life and with kids, finances, outsourcing, the lack there of job security, the need to further education, the lack of quality time, and intimacy leads to the inevitable split. It also doesn't help that we always want more and are by nature discontent. In every 50/50 situation I've ever seen, known or heard of goes to ****. It doesn't work. If a girl calls the shots, she may be happy she has power, control, and is decision making but, she still wont be happy. He is not invoking any sort of masculinity, taking charge of the situation, and being a man. Look at the majority of posts on the forum here. Its pretty much common sense. While I get credit or pms and asked for advice, its all common sense which isn't all that common today. I am not outside the laws of nature or the universe. I still get rejected despite good looks, aesthetics, and everything else i got going on in my life. I am still not one to be on ******* time. Its just life. Miscer brahs posting about some **** who ran out on them? **** it. Better now then in a quarter century when your old and alone for her to run out on you. The same goes for the girls.

Times have changed but, we still have no female president. Its under 3% of fortune 500 companies have female CEOs. I've spent a good portion of my careerworking within a predominantly female work place and let me inform those of you who do not know, its a ****ing head ache. While I use my work place as my stomping ground to slam girls, women, older women are bringing in their baggage, head aches, ripping on husbands, carving on ex husbands, and putting on weight. There is constant attack and two face people all over the place but, in the end, they do not get ahead. I can argue or disagree with one of the brahs on the forum here or worse, we could throw fists at one another. After all is said and done, we shake hands, and life goes on. Bitches don't work that way. They get all emotional and hate for life. Its ****ing funny. Back to the topic, 50/50 is what gets aimed for but, house choirs and gender plays the part of activities but, 50/50. It just doesn't work. While men may complain or say they hate how women like *******s, its the dictatorship thing, and alpha traits the possess that are what is attractive.

Mom is one of the few females I respect today. While I am a bit of a misogynist, my mom understands, and points out a lot of the disgusting things she sees in women today. Respect on good points mentioned.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    The bar is raised. If she wants to be with a guy that looks this good, she needs to know her ****ing roll. She gets the movie night text, told to wear something sexy, and I **** her brains out or I next her. **** dates. Datings are left to *******s and wks that don't get any puss.

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The bar is raised. If she wants to be with a guy that looks this good, she needs to know her ****ing roll. She gets the movie night text, told to wear something sexy, and I **** her brains out or I next her. **** dates. Datings are left to *******s and wks that don't get any puss.
    Okay, I know you didn't just wake up like this one morning. What's the deal?

Okay, I know you didn't just wake up like this one morning. What's the deal?
    G2G guys... girl I am not ****ing or dating says I cannot misc any more.

In more important news, I am eating steak post workout. You jelly?

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I read your comments, my only thoughts were that he's getting walked on. It's mainly a form of respect. Like you say about the posters you PM, if you have some respect and can walk when you are getting disrespected, then it will show you have value.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ebcc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am not. Bitches are out of line. I am on the forums constantly demanding they get back to the kitchen and in the bedroom. The **** is 50/50? I spit on 50/50. What I am saying is that, we as men are in control of ourselves, and while I have no control over her, I will disregard and next her on a drop of the hat. **** with me. Test me. I could give a **** if this bitch is the mother of my kids. You **** up, are shady, do **** that is questionable, its gone. You get lippy or say some disrespectful **** or fb post our **** out there for everyone to know, I will not trust the **** again, and I disregard her. Logically, she will be in the picture cause of being mother to my kids. Thus far, I've been a better judge of character to exit bad situations, and "I am on birth control" still doesn't warrant blowing my wad in some random skank.

I have in all honestly lost count of girls I've ****ed in my life or got my dick sucked. In this time span from puberty to now, a handful have been worthy to stick around but, I am still intelligent enough to understand, monogamy is not the answer, and marriage is a joke. We are polar opposites which is what attracts us in the first place. Its built into our nature and chemistry. The same things that bring us together are what separates us later on. Its part of life and with kids, finances, outsourcing, the lack there of job security, the need to further education, the lack of quality time, and intimacy leads to the inevitable split. It also doesn't help that we always want more and are by nature discontent. In every 50/50 situation I've ever seen, known or heard of goes to ****. It doesn't work. If a girl calls the shots, she may be happy she has power, control, and is decision making but, she still wont be happy. He is not invoking any sort of masculinity, taking charge of the situation, and being a man. Look at the majority of posts on the forum here. Its pretty much common sense. While I get credit or pms and asked for advice, its all common sense which isn't all that common today. I am not outside the laws of nature or the universe. I still get rejected despite good looks, aesthetics, and everything else i got going on in my life. I am still not one to be on ******* time. Its just life. Miscer brahs posting about some **** who ran out on them? **** it. Better now then in a quarter century when your old and alone for her to run out on you. The same goes for the girls.

Times have changed but, we still have no female president. Its under 3% of fortune 500 companies have female CEOs. I've spent a good portion of my careerworking within a predominantly female work place and let me inform those of you who do not know, its a ****ing head ache. While I use my work place as my stomping ground to slam girls, women, older women are bringing in their baggage, head aches, ripping on husbands, carving on ex husbands, and putting on weight. There is constant attack and two face people all over the place but, in the end, they do not get ahead. I can argue or disagree with one of the brahs on the forum here or worse, we could throw fists at one another. After all is said and done, we shake hands, and life goes on. Bitches don't work that way. They get all emotional and hate for life. Its ****ing funny. Back to the topic, 50/50 is what gets aimed for but, house choirs and gender plays the part of activities but, 50/50. It just doesn't work. While men may complain or say they hate how women like *******s, its the dictatorship thing, and alpha traits the possess that are what is attractive.

Mom is one of the few females I respect today. While I am a bit of a misogynist, my mom understands, and points out a lot of the disgusting things she sees in women today. Respect on good points mentioned.
    Strong opinion is strong.

I couldn't agree with you more on the fact that you shouldn't waste your time with someone who is going to disrespect you or be shady. With that said, you do sound like a misogynist. I'm several years younger than you, so this is only an opinion, but women won't stay with a man who tells her what to do and will drop her the second she disagrees. There are gender roles that have to be abided by. Men have to be strong, led by logic rather than emotion, authentic, and stand by their values. But another part of being a man is to understand when you're wrong, and how to fix it. Women are driven by emotion and the man has to be the rock in their life. The man has to be capable of leading her but allowing her to be driven by her emotions. If he can't remain in control of his emotions, he begins to fail his gender role. If a woman's emotions could harm the relationship, it's up to the man to guide her to a more stable state. I'm straying on a tangent here, but what I'm trying to point out that I found was lacking in your post is that a leader has to be capable of leading his followers, not only dismissing them on a whim.

Quoted this because it pertains to my response above.

maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000) maikuljay is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree with the above. It seems OP your starting to let your own emotions come into it.. I'm reading a lot of anger in your words. Now I don't think that it's not justified..

In this crazy world it's not easy to accept what is going on around us.. it's insanity what chicks think they can get away with. And honestly they do because the w/k *******s justify their behaviour. I view most woman as no more than a domestic house pet. In usual sense they live up to the label. I see them as life is not something that they are really equiped to deal with on a functional level and it's my role to come in and "give them a hand" per se.

It helps with the frustration when you realise they cant really help being this way Cheating and disrespect is always a no - no.. and because of that you will need to move through the girls quickly but remain hopeful that there is some chick out there which will "fit the bill" if you allow yourself to settle you are only responsible for your own misery

Thought i'd share this example of how girls are so low a female friend of mine, friend for years said this just the other night. "i'm not in a relationship with him because I wouldn't feel guilty if I was to sleep with someone else" - seeing each other for 8 months. Words could not describe the frustration.. I just nodded and thought my god, they're all as dumb as each other.
    -MMMC-

"Drinking is an emotional thing. It joggles you out of the standardism of everyday life, out of everything being the same. It yanks you out of your body and your mind and throws you against the wall. I have the feeling that drinking is a form of suicide where you're allowed to return to life and begin all over the next day. It's like killing yourself, and then you're reborn. I guess I've lived about ten or fifteen thousand lives now."
    — Charles Bukowski

Registered Sex Offender RedmatFonzie's Avatar
    RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedmatFonzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    When I read your comments, my only thoughts were that he's getting walked on. It's mainly a form of respect. Like you say about the posters you PM, if you have some respect and can walk when you are getting disrespected, then it will show you have value.
    This. Well said
    Its not about the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog

I once had a really great sig, you shoulda seen it! It had everything, romance, adventure, comedy and action. It made men want to be me and women want to be with me. I was ontop of the world!

..But now you're stuck reading this

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's be reality, this is what we (as men) wanted. We wanted sluts (I'm talking men 30+ here who used to complain women were prudes). We've got sluts now, and this generation is more sexually liberated than the previous ones. I don't understand why you're upset with this. We wanted girls to put out on the first date, to suck our dicks and swallow our loads. Then we expect our wives to have nice, decent, wholesome pasts when we don't have it ourselves?

I won't go into double standards because I do believe it's okay for men to be promiscuous, not women. That being said, we got what we wanted (women who are carefree about sex). We have no one to blame but ourselves; once we take such women as wives or fiances or gf's. We've given up our masculinity and women have compensated by becoming more masculine. Blame the majority of parents who divorced and brought their kids up without their fathers.

It's up to each and every man to decide if the woman he's with is worth spending their life with - the majority are not (ladies reading this, yes I know you're different). Me? I'll keep saving money and investing it while ****ing girls I have no intention of marrying. You guys can marry them and hate yourselves afterwards.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post
    Let's be reality, this is what we (as men) wanted. We wanted sluts (I'm talking men 30+ here who used to complain women were prudes). We've got sluts now, and this generation is more sexually liberated than the previous ones. I don't understand why you're upset with this. We wanted girls to put out on the first date, to suck our dicks and swallow our loads. Then we expect our wives to have nice, decent, wholesome pasts when we don't have it ourselves?

I won't go into double standards because I do believe it's okay for men to be promiscuous, not women. That being said, we got what we wanted (women who are carefree about sex). We have no one to blame but ourselves; once we take such women as wives or fiances or gf's. We've given up our masculinity and women have compensated by becoming more masculine. Blame the majority of parents who divorced and brought their kids up without their fathers.

It's up to each and every man to decide if the woman he's with is worth spending their life with - the majority are not (ladies reading this, yes I know you're different). Me? I'll keep saving money and investing it while ****ing girls I have no intention of marrying. You guys can marry them and hate yourselves afterwards.

I always get a good lol out of guys who seem to be amazed that women are useless sacks of skin. No ****. When you see 20 threads a day where the advice is "fck them one last time and never call them lolololololol" you have to understand and acknowledge that our entire generation of women (present - 35 years old) are completely and utterly useless except for sex.*

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you Thy Kingdom.....and can we stop with "Bitches" are out of line...and I am butt hurt about it. You don't like marriage OK, but get off your soap box and don't get married, monogamy is not achievable, your 50% of the problem.....c'mon. This is a big world with a lot of people in it. Marriage , loyalty and respect are the by product of what a person wants to vest in their future...I know, I do, I have and I will....but that is me. You pick these "bitches", you let them walk all over you because they are cute, have a "rockin bod" and then you complain that sh*t isn't workin out for you....duuuhhhhhhhhhhhh! You want a well behaved respectable woman that you can treat in kind, then demand one, do not tolerate anything less for any reason...."I will not be walked upon, unless I first lay down"....see not rocket science, deal with it, but for heaven's sakes stop whining about it...............

Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frozzenn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can definitely sympathize with your friend. I know where he's coming from, I've done the same ****, minus marriage. I was basically one step away from putting a ring on that finger though, we had many talks about getting married. I did everything you listed essentially, and in retrospect I feel like a ****ggot noob but hey we all learn somehow. In my defense, I've only been with just that one girl so I had no experience.

The thing I regret, is looking like a retard and being ignorant when confronted by my friends. They'd try to snap me out of it, they'd try to get me to see how this girl was playing me, and I had an excuse for everything. No matter what they said, I defended her, and they knew damn well I was out of it. They knew the relationship would end at this rate though and let it play out so I could just learn for myself. They're cool though and I see them a lot nowadays. Friends are in a position to look out for you, but also very unbiased because they aren't the ones being pussy-whipped by the girl, so they see everything like it is.

My biggest douchy defense was always: "You're not dating her.. you guys only see like 1% of our relationship, the few times we hang out.. or the things you hear me say about her, so of course you're going to think that way". Truth be told, friends DO often see it the way it is.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    good post op

isnt it interest what some men put SO MUCH value in to a woman's vagina. IF she leaves I wont have sex, I will be alone and than dammit I have to find ANOTHER woman who is WILLING to have sex with me.

Desperation and not being alone seem to be two huge drives for men these days...

not looking out for yourself and doing what YOU like......

oh well.......

usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50) usersignup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    common law and marriage is the same in some areas. best is not to live together unless you really need someone to pay the rent, in which case ALWAYS have separate bedrooms and document rent payment.

[300 Spartan Perioeci] nschell69's Avatar
    nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000) nschell69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some of you guys need to meet some girls outside of a club.. Sure most are like that but there are some decent bitches out there. I think this thread says more about the guys posting than it does the sluts you're talking about.

Agreed on the marriage thing though.
    [300 Spartan Perioeci] 13/5/12

" Cowards die many times before their actual deaths. " - Julius Ceasar

The odds of you existing, as you - 1:10^2,685,000
    Stay positive and love your life

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP...serious questions...Are your parents still alive and married? Would you respect your Dad more or less if he treated your mom the way you describe? If you are being serious, and really feel this way, go ahead and print out your speech and show this to both of your parents and see what they say and what their reaction is and report back to us.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fuuuark so much to reply to:

So, my buddy is married, young, and stupid. In terms of choirs, taking care of the kids, and stuff, he does 80% of pretty much everything.
    choirs - like in church? Are they religious?

Brah, who allows that behavior? The guy. It's because men are so fuking uneducated, and the sht we're fed since we're old enough to comprehend it all favors women, so why would they change it?
    Unless men wake the fuk up and say no to this sht, it will continue, and grow exponentially.
    The problem is, most men are raised to treat women like princesses, coddle them, kiss their ass, do stuff for them, wk them, and hope they allow them the colossal prize of getting to sleep with them.
    Women's lust and attraction, however, are provoked by the exact opposite behavior. Creates a bit of a paradox, doesn't it? They want their asses kissed by a man (so they keep that one) but want a strong, alpha that will put them in their place and fuk them aggressive (so they find that on the side and keep it "dl").

Fat chance of that changing with more and more men being raised by mothers only.
    When it comes to choirs, I repeat, its 80% to 20%. The 50/50 argument is used to serve for decision making but, upholding work ethic, having a job, blowing savings, and a plan for the future goes out the window. Threats are made about leaving, abandoning, and using the children as a weapon. The lack of loyalty, disrespect, and non-sense is at a all time high. The list of red flags is unbelievable. Verbal abusive and abrupt with the children being another but, of course, she refers to them as "her children," which of all the red flags rings out as the biggest of all. Cause, if they are just "her children," would this not mean she was or had been out slumming?
    And with a court system that legally favors this kind of baiting and trapping behavior, why would any woman change? If a law was passed saying "If your name is jamestown, you can rob approximately TWO banks and get a free pass", wouldn't you be sitting on some mountains of cash right now?

So again, what is the root of this problem? Men allowing it. The guy married this bitch. The guy puts up with her sht. Men run congress (majority) and pass laws. Most divorce lawyers are men.
    So while men hold the reigns in choice and passing of laws, we do it all in favor of supporting worthless, self-righteous cnts, then get mad when we think OUR woman is different and come to find out she's not.

smart move guys.

LET ME REPEAT, MARRIAGE, AND MONOGAMY DOES NOT WORK. At best, you can come to an understanding, a mutual understanding and while in a relationship, you must set boundaries.
    Well, isn't that what marriage is, ideally?
    Marriage works, just not in the fairytale sense that people expect. Not without work, screening, boundaries, trust, respect, reciprocity, and dedication to your commitments. And also, not at the rates we'd all want to believe.
    If 50% of marriage ends in divorce, that means you have a ½ chance that yours will succeed.
    Most people are too blind, pressured, and love-drunk to think about what they can do to increase those odds.
    It's just "expected" of us to get married by a certain age, buy a house, and have offspring.

We're all in such a rush to run head first into something without laying the proper ground work, and then we're all so miserable and jaded when it blows up in our face.
    Would you try to create a car from scratch and drive it on the freeway when you know nothing of mechanics, engineering, sheet metal fabrication, physics, etc?
    No. That's insane.

But you'd willingly accept that you're supposed to get married by a certain age, think the girl you have could never be a bitch, and jump right in head first knowing nothing of relationships, dating, sex, or the power dynamics involved? Smart.

I am ****ing pissed seeing this **** happen to my friend but, *******s bring it on themselves. My friend has brought this **** on himself.
    You're right.
    And women aren't solely to blame. We enable their piss poor behavior, so what does that say about us? Collectively as a gender, we simply do not have enough strong-willed, "alpha" males that can say no to a vagina. So sure, women are running out of control, abusing us, milking us dry, and being overall evil - but we're allowing it, crawling back, and begging for more.

You can't blame one party. The virus needs a host to survive.

For those of you considering marriage, your better off living common law, and avoiding it all together. It would seem, the sec a male provides kids, its off, and onto the next thrill in a new man.
    Not always, bro. Again, relationship intelligence, life experience, a strong will, and the ability to say "FUK NO" to a woman will create a dynamic in which a man can find a WORTHWHILE woman to pair with.

Just to shed some light on the subject, a lot of men in marriage can't stand their bitchy, nagging wives, and abandon her at every chance to go smash whatever pussy they can.

It's the institute of marriage that is the joke. It's a farce, all dolled up and presented neatly in an attractive, shiny package for us to consume - and while we gaze and drool over it, or feel socially pressured to succumb to it, we completely overlook how un-feasible it is to our inherent natures.

When we succumb to marriage, both genders agree to fight primal instincts off in favor of a pair bonding that allows us to reproduce. That, or like you said, we set boundaries first.

I'm confident that in the next decade or so, our children will have a much different concept of marriage than we do today.

If I had to predict, I'd guess a woman-dominant institution where men are court ordered to obey and heavily penalized if not (not too far from today)... similar to shotgun weddings of the past.

OR

The only couples finding true happiness abiding by "open-relationship" policies and acting more as if things were a "common law" arrangement with their BFF.

^ Well said.

Originally Posted by Thy_Kingdom View Post

Had to quote it again, in case anyone missed it.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nschell69 View Post
    Some of you guys need to meet some girls outside of a club.. Sure most are like that but there are some decent bitches out there. I think this thread says more about the guys posting than it does the sluts you're talking about.

Agreed on the marriage thing though.
    Partially yes, but in all fairness, women settle into "dominance" as they start to realize that the legal system favors them and they truly don't have to do a fuking thing. If the man doesn't like it, too fukin bad, because once that ring is on, she's got him by the balls. What's he gunna do? LEAVE? lol. that's fine. She gets a free income and he gets torn from his own children.

It becomes a bargaining chip.

I'm not saying all women are evil and would do this sht, but you can't ignore the legal power they are given. They can basically turn into the shttiest, laziest, fattest person ever if they want, and there isn't anything a guy can do.

Originally Posted by Like It Or Not View Post
    OP...serious questions...Are your parents still alive and married? Would you respect your Dad more or less if he treated your mom the way you describe? If you are being serious, and really feel this way, go ahead and print out your speech and show this to both of your parents and see what they say and what their reaction is and report back to us.
    I'll use women logic here:
    "thats different"

Our parents generation was raised on a COMPLETELY different set of ethics. If you showed this thread to someone in their late 40's they'd gasp in horror and go hang themselves so they didn't have to live in a world so appalling.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    good post op

isnt it interest what some men put SO MUCH value in to a woman's vagina. IF she leaves I wont have sex, I will be alone and than dammit I have to find ANOTHER woman who is WILLING to have sex with me.

Desperation and not being alone seem to be two huge drives for men these days...

not looking out for yourself and doing what YOU like......

oh well.......
    Thanks brah. I am pretty upset for my buddy. I have no brothers and this guy was a guy we go way back, hooked up, and I learned a lot of **** from him. He started much quicker then I did. Then, emotions and **** get in the way of logic. I get tons of PMs from guys here and girls. What do I know? I **** and chuck chicks. I rarely if ever participate in a relationship. I have lost count of girls I've ****ed, chucked, dated, random girls I pulled into a bathroom and ****ed, girls I smashed on a beach or in so public place. My buddy gave this girl everything, the pedestal treatment, and its still not enough for this ****. I do not hate all women. I call out *******s & wks. I also point out the **** ups my buddy made but, I will not ever be one of these *******s. I would rather jump off a bridge then live one moment on ******* time. Being pissed is an understatement. I've seen in many instances in relationships (friends of friends or other), where a girl gets physically abusive, and a guy restrains her, cops and law side with the woman. It just blows my mind. I have a bit of a temper and I would have pulled myself out of the situation before I flipped a house or got abusive back myself.

I have no kids so, my advice to my buddy comes from a single, swinging bachelor who has never been married, and has a riot ****ing random hot girls. Its women like this that can sour men on all women. I do recall a period in my life where I just rage ****ed girls. Keep in mind, I have never been cheated on or ever had any where near a bad relationship like this or anything I hear on the misc or IRL. I just saw the behavior of women, the lack there of loyalty, the shady actions, cunning, manipulation of it all. Even to this day, I am just out to put girls on blast, and not a **** is given.

"movie night, my place wear something sexy," is my take on romance. She has had cocks before. Not dishing out money, cooking dinner, and being a ******* like most men. If she is down, I'll go Arnold on that ass, and tear it up. And if not, the girl is disregarded. Let me just say, majority of times, girls get disregarded. I may **** them, I may not. We may see each other for a bit but, I am not on ******* time, and when **** gets bad, she wont be there. Ascendant put it best saying, "you are the only constant in your life."

Right on brah!

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks brah. I am pretty upset for my buddy. I have no brothers and this guy was a guy we go way back, hooked up, and I learned a lot of **** from him. He started much quicker then I did. Then, emotions and **** get in the way of logic. I get tons of PMs from guys here and girls. What do I know? I **** and chuck chicks. I rarely if ever participate in a relationship. I have lost count of girls I've ****ed, chucked, dated, random girls I pulled into a bathroom and ****ed, girls I smashed on a beach or in so public place. My buddy gave this girl everything, the pedestal treatment, and its still not enough for this ****. I do not hate all women. I call out *******s & wks. I also point out the **** ups my buddy made but, I will not ever be one of these *******s. I would rather jump off a bridge then live one moment on ******* time. Being pissed is an understatement. I've seen in many instances in relationships (friends of friends or other), where a girl gets physically abusive, and a guy restrains her, cops and law side with the woman. It just blows my mind. I have a bit of a temper and I would have pulled myself out of the situation before I flipped a house or got abusive back myself.

I have no kids so, my advice to my buddy comes from a single, swinging bachelor who has never been married, and has a riot ****ing random hot girls. Its women like this that can sour men on all women. I do recall a period in my life where I just rage ****ed girls. Keep in mind, I have never been cheated on or ever had any where near a bad relationship like this or anything I hear on the misc or IRL. I just saw the behavior of women, the lack there of loyalty, the shady actions, cunning, manipulation of it all. Even to this day, I am just out to put girls on blast, and not a **** is given.

"movie night, my place wear something sexy," is my take on romance. She has had cocks before. Not dishing out money, cooking dinner, and being a ******* like most men. If she is down, I'll go Arnold on that ass, and tear it up. And if not, the girl is disregarded. Let me just say, majority of times, girls get disregarded. I may **** them, I may not. We may see each other for a bit but, I am not on ******* time, and when **** gets bad, she wont be there. Ascendant put it best saying, "you are the only constant in your life."

Right on brah!
    This is true regardless of the fact that you are attached or not....the difference is if you achieve the ultimate collaborative partner, you may be the only constant in your life, but you know there is someone there to pick you up if you ever get knocked down by life....it is a good feeling. You have strong opinions I am sure backed with justifying life experience....don't let it close your mind to possibilities, trust me - although no reason to "give up" your freedom and willfull way of living that is ONLY a function of YOUR desires, there is nothing sadder than a 70+ person eating Christmas dinner alone in a diner.....and YES you will be OLD one day....lets hope you can learn some balance in your life before you spend it with so much animosity that just kept you alone, but safe.....

[QUOTE=janky;733775603]fuuuark so much to reply to:

Like house hold duties, taking care of the kids, the finances, bills, working, and all the things needed to up keep a home. Its 50/50 till of course, bitch gets her panties in a knot. When ever I come around, this bitch is being lazy.We even went out of my way to drop of workout gear, brand new **** cause my buddy (no homo) is ripped. This bitch is eating ****ing bon bons and putting on more weight since being pregnant. It ****ing makes me rage that men allow this **** to happen. Hate it or love, if your a girl, pregnant, and you pack on weight, if you expect me to live with a fat disgusting slob, she is out of her ****ing mind. If she is not level or at least trying to keep up with me, I will replace her. This isn't up for debate. As of now, I am better off being single or not committed and just **** chicks till my last hard on. And instead of going out, calling her a whore, and hating on all women, I do the opposite. I call my buddy out for being a ****ing ******* and putting up with this fat ass. It seems women just want their man to provide kids and then, they **** off. This is loyalty of women today. Its maybe 1 in a million that may be more loyal.

I've had the opportunity to do some traveling in my life. I've met girls from all over, reading weeks, vacation, and where ever. Meet up again, business trip or vacation, and some come across the state, province, country to meet up again. While I call out *******s for dates or spending money, the level of interest is reflected in a girls actions. Of all the girls I've ****ed, hooked up with, dated, been in a relationship with, there has been a handful, maybe few more that were worth a damn. In all 100% honesty though, How the **** do I know for sure? I don't. What i do know is that, I told her to come, and girl drives 6hrs to see me or tubes it across the country to see me. Takes a ****ing plane out to see me. This is my life but, I haven't got a ****ing clue what is going on back home. Not in a relationship but, I've come to know without question, what women do and say are different all together. What they say is based upon their feelings and emotions in a given time but, its also how she wants to be seen. Marriage is a ****ing joke and the happy ending hollywood **** just makes me sick.

Man, my mom is the one I respect more then pretty much every girl I've met but, she has made mistakes a long the way, I have no clue the **** she has pulled. While I agree with you about laws, the cops and all siding with women, what is sacred any more? What is worth a damn in society any more? I was brought up on religion but, what does that matter? We see in the paper in the states how often priests are bum ****ing alter boys. At the same time, religion is built into our system, and while this is suppose to be a democracy, its moving closer to something else. Even look at the push for education, take out loans, mortgages, being stuck in the system. I could go to school for a decade and not do ****ing any good. Its been through charm and networking, making the right contacts that has put me where I am today. The whole system is flawed. Your right Janky. Men do it to themselves. While I may hook up and **** a lot of girls, I don't stick around to be their emotional tampons and hear their issues like most ******* friends.

I got a buddy who is so awesome, things just always happen for him, and I. Its water off a ducks back when girls **** up or act like idiots. He may not be thrilled exactly but, he may laugh, shrug his shoulders, and he hooks up with someone else that night even hotter. I wish my buddy was more like this friend.

What I said to him was that, he is still young, can start over again, and (NO HOMO) he wont look this good forever. I wont either.

No. Your right. My buddy jumped the gun. He ****ed up majorly. While this post may seem like one big vent or hate on women, its an attempt to educate *******s & wks so, they don't have to wake up this nightmare. Then again, how often do these ****ers listen? No. I do not believe in marriage. While I was raised in a god like religious environment, I question and wonder, "what the ****?" Logically, **** like life doesn't originate from nothing but, there is so much crazy and awful stuff that goes on, its no wonder people are so unhappy today. It just seems men and women cannot get along today.

I know I haven't figured it out and I don't care too. I bring what I have to the table, girls know your place or **** off. SRS

You can't blame one party. The virus needs a host to survive.
    Exactly. The men **** up by accepting this and women are out of line, need to be called out, put back in line or disregarded. This **** ain't up for discussion. Shady bitches, lies, cheating, deceit of any kind, talking out of turn, and not knowing your roll or packing on the pudge, and this girl will be shown the door. Also, girls who come around and have debt will stick get ****ed but, I am too smart to blown in them or not wrap it up. I cannot say enough about stupid *******s who blow in girls who come back with "i'm pregnant." There being that 1% chance this slut was out slumming.

God forbid this day ever comes/. jakes on me then.

FOr those of you who point out anger, year I am pissed quite angry for my buddy. 8 ****ing years this kid has been there. Time we could have been out ****ing girls and now I got to hear this sob story. Its a nightmare and whole I do sympathize for the kid, he brought it on himself. Yes, the girl was out of line however, she had no boundaries and could get away with it.

For anyone in a committed relationship, hit the brakes the sec you see red flags. It wont get better. The best lessons I learn in life are these ones, the situations where I see other people in pain, and I don't have to live it. Thank god I do not have kids or have women that can exploit children of mine and use them as a weapon on me. My father's friend was in a similar predicament. Lost a multi million dollar home during a separation. He turned my my father and I and said, "a bullet would have been cheaper." While he never did shoot her, the sad truth is that, he is right.