TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)

10 and a half weeks into my cut... hard works pays of? You are the judge!

Started my cut at the 1st of june, 73days ago.
    I had about 15 to 16% bodyfat, wieghted 190-192LBS and hated it.
    My goal was too loose fat to a percent of 6 or 7%...
    Decide to make huge changes in my life, going to the gym with a plan in my mind and took my diet very serious.
    This is my progress so far I'm 175LBS... still want to cut a little bit fat... I think 10-14 more days would be enough to achive my goal.

Do you think I'm close to my goal of 6 to 7% bodyfat? 10-14 days more would be enough?

1th of June 2011

2nd of june 2011

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And here are my pics from 1 hour ago (11th of August)

I work on my legs currently HARD!!! They are huge over a couple of months.. I promise!

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Need more mass but you have potential, keep at it OP.
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codylawson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheSecondName View Post
    And here are my pics from 1 hour ago (11th of August)

I work on my legs currently HARD!!! They are huge over a couple of months.. I promise!
    you already had a good base to go off of, you obviously worked out before you started a cut, you made wicked progress tho man, totally want to get the same results!
    My Personal Goals :

Weigh in at 180 by September 1st.
    Shred The Fat

This is not just another man trying to change his body, This is a resurrection. The Rebirth. The Creation of a monster.

mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000)
    rubba ducky

good job tho

think your sitting around 9-10%

rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome job OP! i want to gain about 10-20 more lbs over the next few months then cut to that level! awesome JOB. did you change your workouts any, or just diet? also how'd your lifts fare? did they remain strong or did you feel weaker as you cut?

themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great progress man. did you just to a straight deficit for the 10 weeks or did you use some other technique? would put you around 8-9%
    "The journey to a place worth getting to is never easy but pain is only temporary, victory is forever" - Jeremy H.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" - Vince Lombardi

Originally Posted by rountreesj View Post
    awesome job OP! i want to gain about 10-20 more lbs over the next few months then cut to that level! awesome JOB. did you change your workouts any, or just diet? also how'd your lifts fare? did they remain strong or did you feel weaker as you cut?
    Thanks man.... lift are still strong... I used a lot of dropsets the last 2 months... so my heartrate was very high during my training. I started also doing cardio in the morning before my first meal.

My diet changed the most... cut out a lot of carbs and all the dairy.
    Veggies, chicken, lean fish and eggs became my best friends. Some fruit here and there and a couple of almonds/walnuts every day.

Diet is key!

Originally Posted by themilkybarkid View Post
    great progress man. did you just to a straight deficit for the 10 weeks or did you use some other technique? would put you around 8-9%
    Thanks man, check the post below you.. that's the anwser... didn't used a special diet technique... just a dificit and stick with it. I had 3 cheatdays in those last 10 and half weeks though.

D0lphin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, you just cut out the bread and stuff? Or could you give me some examples of meat that you ate?

Yes, bread and other sources which contains gluten like spaghetties and flakes, cereal... Also, al the milk products did not placed in my diet.(cotagge cheese, milk and yoghurt)

I started my cut with 2400 calories in the first week (500 calories below my maintanance) and had my carbs for my breakfast, my meal before training and my meal after my training. Oatmeal for breakfast and brown rice with veggies and a banana around my training.

I reduced calories by about 100 calories per week, almost al those calories came from the carbs.. so my meals (carb meals) became smaller, but my proteins and fats stayed the same.

For protein I had eggs (10 per day and 2-3 with yolk) a lot of cickenbreast, 1 meal of white fish and a big protein isolate shake after working out.

as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000) as3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking good man, but 10 weeks?
    Nevertheless good work.
    370/240/440

www.********.com/olympusfitnessaustralia

#Strength
    #Aesthetics
    #Mastery

pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10) pkgr33n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    woah pretty good result!
    What was your workout routine, could you post/pm it here, like what you did each day with sets/reps etc. Much appreciated thanks.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice cutting - abs and core look great
    BF ~ 9%
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by as3d View Post
    looking good man, but 10 weeks?
    Nevertheless good work.
    10 weeks and 3 days of cravings, tiredness from the same stuff day in day out, hour after hour and 10 weeks of looking for the ''best things'' that a body needs.... so yes. But it's al worth it so far! Thanks mate!

Originally Posted by pkgr33n View Post
    woah pretty good result!
    What was your workout routine, could you post/pm it here, like what you did each day with sets/reps etc. Much appreciated thanks.
    Sure I'll.

Day one: Legs and core/abs
    Day two: Shoulders and Traps
    Day 3: OFF
    Day 4: Chest and triceps
    Day 5: OFF
    Day 6: Back and biceps
    Day 7: OFF

Repranges: first set 12-15, second set: 8-10, third set : 6-8 fourth set : 4-5 reps.
    Last 2 sets of every compound exercise were dropsets with 50% of the weight that I used at the last set (bench , squat, shoulderpress, pullup , skullcrushers and bicepcurl)
    Rest between sets : dropsets : no rest ofcourse and at the regular sets just 45-60 seconds between sets! no more (my goal was to keep my heartrate very high during my entire workout due to the high calorie-burning affect it has.

Exercise:
    Squat (+ dropsets) Walking Lunges, Leg Presses.
    Barbell ShoulderPress (+ dropsets) side raises, upright row, front raises
    BenchPress (+ dropsets) Incline dumbbell fly, incline dumbbell Press. Tricep dips wieghted (+dropset) skullcrushers (+dropset)
    Pullup wighted (+dropsets) bent over barbell rows, one arm dumbbell rows or cable rows, Bicep barbell curl (+dropsets) hammer curls with dumbbells.

For core/abs I do dragonflags, planks, L-sits, decline crunches (weighted) and hanging Leg raises.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Nice cutting - abs and core look great
    BF ~ 9%
    Thanks.

Another pic from last night before I went to my bed...

BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBBen2011 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AMAZING!!!! Excellent job on your cut for only 10 weeks! I'm 5 weeks into mine but I don't think I'm going to achieve the results you got. Yes, hard work and determination DO pay off.................Well done, man. Keep at it!
    In 20 years from now I want to be pushing up weights, not Daisy's!

kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kairee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome bro!! ripped!!!!! and repped..1st of June photo though, strong facials lol...no homo.
    RIP Zyzz

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pics of face after cut please, did it get significantly better?

Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kraz3d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent progress... post after face shot though.

Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great work OP. Welcome to the shred.*
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

milky79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow

made a vid of my pics... just for fun :-)

Originally Posted by Ashketchup View Post
    Originally Posted by Kraz3d View Post
    U srs? Allright... I'll make some... post them soon. BRB

NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50) NotHereOrThere will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love this guy and his Rubber ducks he sneaks in every time he posts some pics! Good job.
    The usefulness of a cup is in its emptiness.

IIFYM!!
    IF!!!
    OH YEAH!!

I will do today what others won't, so tomorrow I can do what others can't.

Originally Posted by Ashketchup View Post
    Originally Posted by Kraz3d View Post
    allright... here's a pic of my face after..