Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Official Paintball Thread!

So pbnation has a whole section dedicated to fitness, why not make a thread in the sports section? So if you play paintball competitive or not, post it up in here!
    UW-Parkside Paintball
    www.********.com/UWPPaintball

My personal youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/user/pball72008

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137134563

magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000) magicmatt is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'll start even though this guy isnt funny at all

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Viva la nation?

Small talk sucks, I get banned for posting funny videos, because they want me to post it in the video section that 2 people visit a day, fuark that. Misc ftw.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) SteveJorgensen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ya that guy is pretty dumb, but thanks for the post?
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Call me PaintballBrah

Originally Posted by mpelto View Post
    Call me PaintballBrah

saw my thread on pbn?

You are pro right?
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wish I still had my gear, was playing speedball competively for a couple years. Miss the hell out of it.
    Benes

I haven't played in a tourny since january, don't have money to right now, kills me.
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    wish I still had my gear, was playing speedball competively for a couple years. Miss the hell out of it.
    I always miss it and then I go to play and remember putting on stinky old gear, waking up hungover at 6am for practice, running around all day with no food, fixing something that broke after EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. and then having a headache from the mask/headbands afterwards.

Still miss it tho
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iliketosquat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im 12 and what is paint ball

Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nikilwig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Still playing and loving it. Lots of New England is a rough area, bull**** politics hard to get all the good players on one team. Hopefully I'll be jumping on the boys in St. Louis in the future...

New England and St. Louis are pretty far away from each other
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clives_Bicep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    used to play in tourney's 11 years ago, with my 98 custom autococker, now I dont know what the hell everything is.
    I played for the first time last week, was completely lost on all the guns now, everyone of them is electronic, used to only the Angel and Shocker were electronic. Had alot of fun though, might get back in to it on a regular basis.
    *Gun Carrying Freedom Crew*
    *AR in the Car Crew*
    *MAGA Crew*
    *Uses Women's Bathroom at Work and Leaves Toilet Seat Up for the Lulz Crew*

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd totally play paintball more if it weren't so overpriced.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

I hope I get a job soon so I can play on a team again
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

Who is going to psp?!
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) awithey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AgRyan View Post
    I always miss it and then I go to play and remember putting on stinky old gear, waking up hungover at 6am for practice, running around all day with no food, fixing something that broke after EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. and then having a headache from the mask/headbands afterwards.

Still miss it tho
    brb smelling like ****ing **** and going out to eat after practice lol.

God do I miss paintball. Don't miss spending all the money, though.

Originally Posted by SteveJorgensen View Post
    Who is going to psp?!
    Who's going to world cup?
    -<->-Dirty South Crew-<->-

ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000)
    went last 2 weekends with friends, thinking about getting a set up soon, to play once or twice a month with some friends. hit me up if you got any old **** your willing to sell.

I have a defiant 2, gotta make sure it works.

My friend is at psp new jersey, lucky bastard, I haven't been to one in 2 years now I think
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000) ChaseMans is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SteveJorgensen View Post
    I have a defiant 2, gotta make sure it works.

My friend is at psp new jersey, lucky bastard, I haven't been to one in 2 years now I think
    Damn nice man, yea still looking for a good budget gun, looking for older markers as opposed to a newer mini or something. Rather go with older ego, bob long etc.

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i went paintballing for the first time in 6 years last weekend at skirmish, i got recked by 13-15 year olds with nice guns. I had fun though

TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBigEasy007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Use to play CFOA and some PSP. But since getting in the military and not having any free time I haven't played in forever. Plus I cant justify the cost.
    I do miss it though. Maybe once I get into college I can start playing tourney ball. Either get my Borg and Marq fixed or get an 08+ Ego

Darren Sharpahhhh BenadrylBandit's Avatar
    BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenadrylBandit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just getting back into it, used to play competitively for years, but sold all my gear at the beginning of college. Gonna be playing for my school so looking forward to get back into it. Expensive as hell to come back though.
    *****Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers*****

Philly Homer, did I just hear some rustlin'?

**Head of NHL ******* crew**
    **woah there motherfuker crew**

I'm supposed to play a scenario game tomorrow. should be fun.
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive always been mildly interested in paintballing, does anyone mind explaining some misconceptions or doing a FAQ? or even just a basic introduction to the competitive aspect

Originally Posted by lovebbing View Post
    ive always been mildly interested in paintballing, does anyone mind explaining some misconceptions or doing a FAQ? or even just a basic introduction to the competitive aspect
    I've been playing for 8 years, and used to work at a pb store for 4 years. so shoot.
    UW-Parkside Paintball

My personal youtube

bump for all the paintballers out there

Registered User LiftDeezWeights's Avatar
    LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiftDeezWeights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Such an expensive hobby. Some of the best times i've had although i haven't played in a few years. Hoping to restart again once i get a real job...
    Aztecs - Padres

RIP SD CHARGERS

Originally Posted by BenadrylBandit View Post
    Just getting back into it, used to play competitively for years, but sold all my gear at the beginning of college. Gonna be playing for my school so looking forward to get back into it. Expensive as hell to come back though.
    I did the same thing because it became the time to either be amazing at paintball and make 0 money more than I was getting, or finish my degree in 4 years and get a "real" job.

Talked to a few guys from my school too and when I talked with them 1on1 they were all dicks. After playing competitively (on a national level) I think it's hard to play on a college level. You will be better/more experienced, but the way the teams are run and stuff is just so different. And people who are college champs think they are as good as pros. Annoys the fuark out of me.

I here you guys on the expenses of it, it definitely is not cheap. But honestly what is?? Besides going to the beach, hiking or just hanging at someones house theirs not all that many fun full day activities out there that's complete free of cost. Whether it be going to the movies, theme park, dirt biking, snowboarding etc. none of that stuff is cheap. I mean even going to the gym cost most people about $40 a month. So if your just doing it recreationaly one or twice a month,I dont think it is "TOO" horrendous but definitely still not cheap. Cheapest place by me is $25 admission and full day of air. Then a case is about $40 so $65 for a full day of paintball (cheapest place). But went to SC village 2 weeks ago and that place charges $37 admission and air so that day ended costing about $100 with paint, admission then lunch after which is no fun. But fuuu it definitely is fun as hell not all that much that can compare to it.