Registered User Juicedupmonkey1's Avatar
    Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My Junk Food Diet

Here is my diet I have made for myself for the next month... I have already finished my 3rd day of this diet and I'm eating 2700-2900 calories a day depending on how hard work is each day.
    To start off I am 25yo 210lbs beginning day 1 of my diet. I am just getting back into weight lifting after taking sometime off from bodybuilding for about 4 months.... No real reason in particular I just had other things going on I didn't have the time or motivation to workout. I have been weight lifting for 5 years so I'm no spring chicken but anyways here is my diet
    Meal 1 :
    2 scoops EAS whey protein
    250g liquid egg whites
    1 tablespoon peanut butter
    1 cup 2% milk
    5 chips ahoy cookies
    Pro=88/Carb=77/Fat=22

Meal 2 :
    3 Hot dogs
    150g chicken breast
    Ice cream
    Pro=77/Carb=91/Fat=42.1

Meal 3 :
    1 scoop whey
    250g liquid egg whites
    1 cup 2% milk
    Kelloggs corn flakes 62g
    Pro=61.2/Carb=74/Fat=7.4

Pro 226.2
    Carbs 242
    Fat 71.5
    Total calories 2512

This was my first day doing my all junk diet... Except for the protein which will mainly be in the form of liquid egg whites, chicken breasts, and whey protein. I had an extra shake at the end of the day just to get my protein up I didn't feel like cooking anything before bed.
    By the way I always blend my egg whites with either 1 or 2 scoops whey and peanut butter. The best thing I have ever tasted

So that's what my first day looked like... Everyday I will have the same breakfast egg whites, whey, peanut butter, cookies and milk. My lunch is usually different from day to day but for the last 2 days I've had a 150g chicken breast with a king size Oh Henry Reeces chocolate bar. And tonight I had KFC for dinner
    So the idea behind this is to win a bet between a friend me and a friend of mine. Since i use to be a bro'ologist and now I'm trying to convert others I know that it doesn't matter what you eat it's just stay within your macros... My macros arent perfect each day but I try and keep protein around 200-220 fats between 70-100 and carbs are the rest. I'm using an ap on my iPhone called tap and track and I count my food. So then I know where I am at for calories in a day and I stop eating.
    I'm shooting to get down to 206 in a month eating like this which that is the bet... Lose 4lbs in a month I said I would do eating nothing but protein and junk food which my friend and others say is impossible because ofcourse if you don't eat "clean foods" you will become fat.
    I will post up more in the following days.
    Last edited by Juicedupmonkey1; 08-09-2011 at 07:57 PM.

HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HunterCML has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will lose weight if you're in a deficit, but this is an ignorant idea OP.

Good luck with your micronutrient deficiency goals in 2011.
    IIFYM - not even once.

www.AlanAragon.com

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not really sure what your point is, and its not all junk food. You think milk, PB, chicken breast, whey and cornflakes are junk food and not bro-food if anything? Lulz.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Juicedupmonkey1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Not really sure what your point is, and its not all junk food. You think milk, PB, chicken breast, whey and cornflakes are junk food and not bro-food if anything? Lulz.
    That was just my first day I hadn't planned ahead since it was a spur of the moment thing to do this diet. As I said I would have protein+junk food. So no I don't consider chicken, whey, milk and PB junk. If you had read my initial post you would have noticed that. Like I said for the past 2 days I've had a king size chocolate bar for lunch with 150g chicken breast... Maybe I could put beside each food I post if it's junk food or not to clear things up for you?
    Last edited by Juicedupmonkey1; 08-09-2011 at 08:19 PM.

My point for putting this in the nutrition forum is to show my progress. I made a $50 bet I would lose 4lbs of weight to my friend who believes it isn't possible to lose weight not eating "clean foods". Because even though you are in a deficit and you eat junk food you will still get fat... So he believes and many others I've argued with.

Originally Posted by HunterCML View Post
    You will lose weight if you're in a deficit, but this is an ignorant idea OP.

Good luck with your micronutrient deficiency goals in 2011.
    By the way I'm supplementing with a multi, B-Complex and fish oil.

fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fryguy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zOMG you have had a chocolate bar TWO DAYS in a row and your muscles haven't fallen off yet? Scientific breakthrough of 2011.

Originally Posted by fryguy22 View Post
    zOMG you have had a chocolate bar TWO DAYS in a row and your muscles haven't fallen off yet? Scientific breakthrough of 2011.
    *sigh* .... Again I have just started this diet.... So each meal will have a protein source and some kind of "junk food" with it... As for at night I tend to have ice cream. But tonight I had 4 pieces of KFC chicken,fries,and popcorn chicken

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by huntercml View Post
    good luck with your micronutrient deficiency goals in 2011.
    haaaaaaaaahahaha!

I don't think many of you understand the point of my diet. I am simply logging it to show my friend what I had ate and show that "see you can eat whatever you want and lose weight" since he believes you cant lose weight without eating "clean foods" I Try and explain if your in a calorie deficit you will lose weight... Whether your eating chocolate bars or oats.

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juicedupmonkey1 View Post
    My point for putting this in the nutrition forum is to show my progress. I made a $50 bet I would lose 4lbs of weight to my friend who believes it isn't possible to lose weight not eating "clean foods". Because even though you are in a deficit and you eat junk food you will still get fat... So he believes and many others I've argued with.

You owe your friend 50 big ones...

Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People seem to be forgetting the "IIFYM" rule

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Avaric3 View Post
    or abusing it.

sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) sparkleys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive done this for you already: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...81&pagenumber=

Check back for blood work soon.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Exactly! IIFYM = moderation/common sense

Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IIFYM is completely tru as long as you still get a pproper amount of protein. *this winter i dieted down to ~9% bf by eating chicken, tuna, tilapia, pb snickers and other candy bars on a daily basis and in 12 weeks i lost 15lbs wit no more muscle loss then i would typically from a strict clean diet

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IIFYM is completely tru as long as you still get a pproper amount of protein. *this winter i dieted down to ~9% bf by eating chicken, tuna, tilapia, pb snickers and other candy bars on a daily basis and in 12 weeks i lost 15lbs wit no more muscle loss then i would typically from a strict clean diet
    LOL. Protein + candy = IIFYM? Didn't you read my post just above yours?

see also...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post720110901