Jramirez89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 6 meal a day plan

Hey guys. Idk if I'm posting this in the right place,I just want some advice as to what I should be doing,im 5 '10.. Currently at 180 lbs. I'm eating 6 meals a day.but that's the part I'm not so sure about. I'm trying to lose body fat but gain muscle.
    Currently my meal plan is

Breakfast-*
    5 egg whites scrambled.1 glass of milk, protein smoothie with bananas and other fruits. 1 piece of wheat bread*

3 hours later*

Meal 2: protein shake* with fruit

3 hours later*

Meal 3: 1 can of tuna with black beans brown rice and some veggies,*+ fruit if necessary

3 hours later*

Meal 4: 3 hard boiled eggs,just whites,black beans and rice and salad.

3 hours later*

Meal 5: 1 piece of chicken breast/or fish. With black beans brown rice and salad.

Before bed*
    Meal 6: protein shake. Yogurt ,broccoli

That's jus something I threw together myself since I have no guide or help from anyone.

I'm wondering if I should increase my portions to take in more protein and try and gain more muscle,or if I should leave it at that.
    I'd appreciate the help from someone with more knowledge than I currently have or any type of advice. Thanks.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the stickies at the top of the forum, that should provide some decent help. At first glance it looks like you are lacking in fats, and there is no need for so many meals in one day.

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see zero fat in that diet.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Read the stickies at the top of the forum, that should provide some decent help. At first glance it looks like you are lacking in fats, and there is no need for so many meals in one day.
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    I see zero fat in that diet.

These. Op, read the stickies in order to calculate your needed calories and macros and eat them in as many or as little meals as your prefer. Eat mostly whole nutrient dense foods and fit some treats into your macros as well. That diet looks boring lol.

FYI, there is no *metabolic advantage to six a meals a day