Shoghi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EC stack cycling?

Been cutting on EC stack for 6 weeks. Amazing progress. I've heard mixed reviews about cycling the stack...anybody have opinions or articles relating to this? Can I just drop the ephedrine and supplement with the caffeine (I cannot see myself cutting on 1800 calories without a thermogenic or appetite suppressant)...drop it all together? Yohimbine? HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep using it for as long as you're cutting. The benefits last for very very long (months), so there's no point in cycling.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On this subject, I've heard that the EC stack typically stops acting as an appetite suppressant after 4-6 weeks as the body adapts to it, but continues to have a thermogenic effect. Personally, the appetite suppression is as important to me as the thermogenic effect. If one were to cycle the stack, with long enough periods of time between cycles, would the appetite suppression reappear?

Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chicago1287 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    On this subject, I've heard that the EC stack typically stops acting as an appetite suppressant after 4-6 weeks as the body adapts to it, but continues to have a thermogenic effect. Personally, the appetite suppression is as important to me as the thermogenic effect. If one were to cycle the stack, with long enough periods of time between cycles, would the appetite suppression reappear?
    I actually noticed that myself....however, I also noticed that my energy slows down during that time too. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it's thermogenic effect but I know for a fact that the energy slowed down after using it for almost 2 months. I started up again this Monday and wow what a difference after taking a break.

Shoghi2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm cutting on the Leangains protocol...on my 6th week I have definitely felt the appetite suppressant effects running dry, but the thermogenic effects are still as strong as my first week (based on the amount of perspiration during my workouts). I think the only reason why I haven't been eating more is because I'm highly motivated & don't even think twice about binging during my fasting phases.

I try to keep my macros and calorie count in check so I don't have to do cardio (I think it would sap my energy)...but I suppose I'll stick to my EC Stack and maybe add a little Tyrosine until I'm completely satisfied with my cutting results.