Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Muscle next to bicep

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what the muscle next to the bicep is called, on the inside almost coming up towards the armpit.

Also, the one on my right arm is starting to bulge out, is this a result of bad form?

Thanks, your answers are appreciated.

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Yawz View Post
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what the muscle next to the bicep is called, on the inside almost coming up towards the armpit.

Also, the one on my right arm is starting to bulge out, is this a result of bad form?

Thanks, your answers are appreciated.
    Is it the part below your upper forearm (biceps/triceps), when your palm is facing up?

I've been searching the answer to that question too :P.

Or are you talking about the part at the side of your shoulder, just above your upper arm? If that's so, it's the side delt.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yawz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah, when my palm is facing up its on the inside where the shoulder meets the bicep, almost on the side of the bicep right at the very top of the arm and it sticks out like crazy.

I don't understand why its on my right arm but not my left arm unless its a form or genetic issue.

hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hulkinout is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I'm picturing this correctly, it should be the lateral head of the tricep ("the horseshoe").
    Keep on hulkin'.

I won't quit till no shirt will fit.

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think what you're talking about is just part of the biceps, but I can't be sure unless I have an anatomical diagram and a clear idea of what you're talking about.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

This part if this works correctly
    Attached Images

ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This part if this works correctly
    Pretty sure that's the Coracobrachialis.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    This part if this works correctly:
    Originally Posted by ManVsIron View Post
    Pretty sure that's the Coracobrachialis.
    I guess, or the short head of the bicep?

I'm suddenly very freaked out with how the pec major wraps around the biceps tendons like this. I've never noticed that before now.

Is there any way to stop the Coracobrachialis from bulging out, assumed as overdeveloping?

ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is there any way to stop the Coracobrachialis from bulging out, assumed as overdeveloping?
    If you're doing cable crossovers in such a way that you're bringing the handles down more vertically towards your crotch area... stop doing that.

That's how a lot of people inadvertently build that muscle.

There's nothing really wrong with it, though... unless you go too far somehow. But if you have decent biceps, it shouldn't be too much of a proportion issue.