KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need advise on weight loss (Mentally stressed)

Stats is 165 cm, male and age of 18. Obviously, I'm not very tall. My weight is 64 kilo, after gaining 3 kilos from uncontrollable eating. I was originally cutting and it was going really good. I landed on a 12-13% body fat, and then boom, bing eating + 3 kilo and probably 15% body fat now. Problem is, this has been going on for like a week now. I just can't diet anymore. I try and tell myself, "tomorrow", but it just doesn't happen. I then think "I can just burn the calories". Like, yesterday I ate 3700-4000 calories. I have a maintenance of maximum 2400. I then went for and burned like 1000 calories. That bring me to maybe 2700. That's 300 calories above..

I just can't stop eating anymore, while all I want is to lose fat. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I just can't do it anymore. I can't stop myself while eating, even when I'm thinking about I'm gaining weight.

I know people may think that I should bulk with my weight, but thing is I have two problems: Puffy nipples (worsen with fat gain) and fat storage in my a** (can't even fit 32 inches and I'm only 165 cm). These factors will just worsen when I start bulking. Studies starting tomorrow, and I just don't know if I can stand it.. I want to go meet new people, but I'm so freaking self-conscious that I'm almost considering dropping out. Like, in PE I'll be going to showers and changing and such, but I'm too self-conscious and scared of doing so... I'm just feeling like life is pointless. I'm not on suicidal thoughts at all, but just think it all pointless. Like, if I could just lie down and sleep + lose all my fat and muscle for like a year, I would do it..

Anyway, I'm just really desperate and need some advise.

PS: As an example I just ate 2700 calories by oats, biscuits, peanutbutter and milk products. I've gotten my protein, carbs and fat. I'm feeling hungry/have a sweet tooth again right now, and no wonder if I actually went and ate some more.. I sometimes eat so much that it physically hurt in my stomach and it bloats.

Summary:
    -Went to 12-13% body fat slow cutting from Februar, no problem.
    -A hunger took over, and I've gained like 3 kilo by bing eating.
    -Want to lower body fat, but can't stop eating.
    -Stores fat in lower chest + a** - ruins self-conscious.
    -Studies starts tomorrow, feels like dropping out/not meeting up.
    -Fears PE.
    -Life is pointless and sucks.
    -Needs advise if possible!

Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ninetysix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat below maintenance. Read stickies. blah blah blah.

Let's face reality though. Nobody can help you except yourself. Stop binge eating and discipline yourself.

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ninetysix View Post
    Eat below maintenance. Read stickies. blah blah blah.

Let's face reality though. Nobody can help you except yourself. Stop binge eating and discipline yourself.
    This.

When it comes to mental, discipline and determination, there's nothing much we could do here other than giving you some good quotes.

I hope you're able to think of the consequences of these continuous binge eating. You won't gain anything.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucas29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to keep yourself busy. Go for a walk, throw a ball around with a buddy, play some pick up basketball, clean something, make something, read something. Just do whatever you have to do to get your mind off of food. Cravings only last a short time. I find if I have a really bad craving , if I down a bunch of water, then find something to do, I usually forget all about it.

drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewsedg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At 18 you are still growing. Right now your testosterone level is as high as it ever will be again. You should be taking advantage of that by lifting heavy and trying to add as much muscle mass as you can.
    04/2010 - 295 Fattest
    11/11/11 - 171.8

2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100) 2hard2fixagain is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by drewsedg View Post
    At 18 you are still growing. Right now your testosterone level is as high as it ever will be again. You should be taking advantage of that by lifting heavy and trying to add as much muscle mass as you can.
    What the obove two guys said. Stay busy. If you think about eating, get off your ass and go walk or lift some weights. Your the only person that can help yourself. Tell your parents to hide the candy.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its okay OP i did the same thing but i cut down way to far and my hormones got f'd up so now imbiting*the bullet and eating for size. Look at the end of the road not right now. Tyler Mcpeak the fitness model went through binging too and look at him now. Get back on the horse and get control of your diet, but dont "diet" what i mean by that is dont be in a caloric deficit eat at maintenance for 2-4 weeks then decide where you wanna go from there take everything into account, regain mental strength. Life is more then just bbing and looking good if thats all you care about then your in the wrong mindset. Enjoy life while were young right? So cheer up.

KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KingAndreas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for replies guys. I realize that the only one who can change this is me. I just needed to tell someone of my frustrations, and I don't feel like bringing it up with friends/family, as they would probably start approaching me differently. Anyway, I swear this time, from tomorrow it's no BS. 10 weeks diet to get lean. I posted a log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137123433 as much to keep track of myself, but also so any comments would be possible. I'll update with diet, workout and progress and we'll see how it goes. Gotta get this right now.

Again, thanks for replies!

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingAndreas View Post
    Thanks for replies guys. I realize that the only one who can change this is me. I just needed to tell someone of my frustrations, and I don't feel like bringing it up with friends/family, as they would probably start approaching me differently. Anyway, I swear this time, from tomorrow it's no BS. 10 weeks diet to get lean. I posted a log here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=137123433 as much to keep track of myself, but also so any comments would be possible. I'll update with diet, workout and progress and we'll see how it goes. Gotta get this right now.

Again, thanks for replies!
    Sounds like you need a diet break, eat at maintenance for a couple of weeks and get plenty of fatty delicious foods. Good things will happen to your body over those two weeks if you're lifting.