Will upload avi after cut jsherm38's Avatar
    jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsherm38 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Aware me on deer antler velvet

Hey all this talk about deer antler velvet being like hgh took me to the internet and i noticed that bb.com sells deer antler velvet. Can some on explain if it is really like hgh or if anyone has taken it before please share your experience please!

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jsherm38 View Post
    Hey all this talk about deer antler velvet being like hgh took me to the internet and i noticed that bb.com sells deer antler velvet. Can some on explain if it is really like hgh or if anyone has taken it before please share your experience please!
    Garbage. Complete scam [unless you are looking for a source of the radioactive isotope strontium-90]. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post345599371
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, don't talk about it. It's real hgh, which is illegal without a prescription, and the longer it stays a secret the longer we can all buy it. Delete this thread dude, or you'll ruin it for everyone.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000) rezstyle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure about HGH. I have read health benefits of elk velvet which would probably be similar. http://www.elkvelvet.com/
    There may be something to it as I believe elk antlers are the fastest growing organism, growing like 5 feet in a month.