whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)

Getting strong/ripped for Dummies. GTFIH if your a NOOB!(Diet,Routines,FAQ,)

Hello, my name is whappend12 and I will be your Jedi Master. You will read...you will learn...nd you will be stop being a retard who posts stupid threads about weightlifting.

Lets begin.

Contents:
    1.Creed
    2.Routines
    3.Diet
    4.Videos
    5.FAQ
    6.stfu and lift

THE CREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    First though,you will read this and and YOU WILL obey to it
    1.I will google all my questions about weightlifting
    2.I will make sure I have gym membership/home gym
    3.I will have food...
    ------------------------------------------------------------

To begin with, lets first see what we are dealing with and set up a routine.
    Ask your self the following questions.
    Do I want to get stronger? or Do I want to put on mass(hypertrophy)?
    Now the general rule is, if your stronger you will put on size BUT if you have size it does not mean you have strength.
    **Those that are generally underweight/overweight with little to no knowledge about weightlifting should first gear towards strength before looking towards the mass section.**
    Strength is looked upon for sports such as football,track and field,basketball,soccer(yes soccer)hockey you need strength to have power which is needed for all sports basically.
    Mass/Hypertrophy is basically... larger muscles... something that bodybuilders want/need.
    For those that are looking to get stronger should do these routines:

---------Strength/Sport specific Routines---------

1. Starting Strength *Beginner/Novice Routine* **HIGHLY RECOMMENDED**
    A highly recommended routine for literally everyone. This routine will get you strong enough, and then you will be able to get into a bodybuilder split or even progress into a higher strength program.
    The Program is very basic
    -Workout A
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Bench
    1x5 Deadlift
    2x8 Dips(optional)
    -Workout B
    3x5 Squat
    3x5 Overhead press
    5x3 Powercleans
    2x8 Chinups(optional)
    and you alternate... on 3 non-consecutive days...
    *** PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFO!!!***

2. Madcows/Bill starrs 5x5 *Intermediate*
    This is not a beginner routine... but a very good routine nonetheless

3. Layne Nortons Power/Hypertrophy *Intermediate/Advanced*
    If your a beginner dont even think about starting on this... the amount of volume is too much for a novice. but when your stronger and ready to get shredded try this out.Some people swear by it.

4. West Side For Skinny Basterds *Advanced Novice/Intermediate/Advanced*
    This is a great strength routine made for those that are trying to get better at sports.

5. Strong Lifts 5x5 *Novice*
    VERY similar to starting strength. But a little more volume.

6. Jim Wendlers 5/3/1 *Novice/Intermediate/Advanced
    A VERY good good good good good good good routine.

---------Mass/Hypertrophy---------
    These routines are very different depending on the person... and how ones schedule is formatted but here is link to take you to the right direction.

CLICK MEH
    just fill it out and look through one that fits your best interest.

-----------------------------------------------------
    DIET
    The most important part of your training.... You dont eat, you dont get bigger thats basically it...
    A good site to check out is http://swole.me
    You should try to get 1g of protein per body weight! If you are bulking you should always be on a calorie surplus!!!!
    Another thing that is thrown around alot on these forums and internet is dirty bulking and clean bulking... tbh if your a skinny ass ectomorph thats 114 lbs and standing at 5'8 you need to eat whatever the **** is in your path.... Dirty bulking/Clean bulking should only be murmured by those that lift on a regular basis.... but too clear things up heres really what dirty/clean bulking is. Dirty Bulking is eating ANYTHING in your path, Clean Bulking is basically the opposite; You eat healthy and try to stay from "junk foods" and those that have "bad" macros. If you are having the trouble of your life to gain weight/get stronger then you should try out GOMAD(http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-sq...n-gain-weight/). ALSO BE SURE to be getting 8-9 hours of sleep!!!!!

Supplements that you should have in your closest are:
    - Whey Protein
    - Creatine
    - Multi-Vitamin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Videos
    Some helpful videos are serouisly posted by these two cheeky kunt twins: http://www.youtube.com/user/twinmuscleworkout
    Some videos that show you how to squat/bench/deadlift/power clean properly are found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/timdonahey
    **will be adding more**

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ

1.Q: Why cant I get bigger... im lifting and killing it in the gym
    A: Your not eating enough, and your not sleeping enough

2.Q: I thought creatine was steriods?
    A: *bertface.jpg* smack who ever tells you that. CREATINE IS NOT ROIDS! its found in everyday foods. check the sticky on creatine for more info!

3.Q: if I workout my arms 5 times a week wont I have brawlic arms?
    A: prolly, but you'll look like a knuckle walking idiot for not training your arms.

4.Q: Do I really need to work out my legs?
    A: yes, your legs are your stablity, you dont work em out you will have muscle imbalance.

**WILL ADD MORE**

----------------------------------------------------------
    im going to sleep... will be back

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Reserved

jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jarekd1234 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP doesn't even know what clean/dirty bulking is.

FAIL

Clean bulking and dirty bulking have nothing to do with food choices like 'clean' or 'dirty'..

Clean bulk is 1-500 max

Dirty Bulk is 500+
    Last edited by jarekd1234; 08-09-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol. If you want to make a sticky, at least get the damn info right.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    retard/10
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jusnic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are really stupid if you think strength training doesn't lead to hypertrophy. There are two kinds of hypertrophy, and there is no isolating one over the other. Second, if strength isn't muscle, show me a pic/video of a dude with 12 inch arms benching 300+ pounds. Also, learn what a dirty bulk is.