Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BasedPrincess's BodySpace

These are the 3 best copypastas in misc history.

Oldhead miscers probably gon be real mad but these are the 3 best. They were chosen based on their relevance to everday misc posting/trolling, their humor, and the how epic their orgins were. Enjoy:

1. u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

2. Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

3. Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *Sniff hard as fuk whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew*
    *dat feel when no gf crew*
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

BodyPoints: 99999
    UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) UniversityMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit UniversityMisc's BodySpace
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Coupon Code MISCMONTHFREE gets you your first month of hosting for $0.01 at HostGator.com.
    (45k+ REPS FOR LIFE if you use it.)

www.noobmakemoney.blogspot.com
    ^Stop Miscing and learn how to make some $$$ online

*Retired Miscer Crew*
    *Snapchat = hehe_ty* (send me a snap w/ your misc username)

Stats: 5'11", 350 lbs
    NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NDAPUPR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NDAPUPR's BodySpace
    99% of all sexual encounters of mine end up like this.

Start out missionary. I take it at my pace. Slow with occasional fast pace but mostly slow so I can keep control over my semen. 10 minutes. 30 minutes. sometimes 45 minutes of great control. I can flip her over and get her in a doggy position and keep excellent control.

But what gets me is when a woman forces herself on top of me. They never ask. They jump up on me and grab my dick and shove it in them. Then they ride me like a freakin horse. They start out at fast speed and then ultra fast speed then demonic speed and finally possessed by the succubus speed. They're like writhing on me and I always cum within a minute. Usually i'll tell them im cumming but they wont get off and I have to grab my own dick and yank it out cause they are no help at all.

Does this happen to you? I think I can enjoy a woman on top but they have no patience. They just wanna shred your dick to pieces with Usian Bolt speed sport fyckin. Any of you ever have a woman on top that goes nice and slow? Is it possible? A woman being on top is like her basically raping you of your will to not get a woman pregnant. It's her primal instinct to get on top and force her will over you and force you to cum in them.

Im sure it's happened alot to men that women get on top and the man says "im cumming" and she sinks real low on his dick and traps his hips with her ass not letting him get up. Women are rapists.
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 1cheekykunt has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    U R 1 cheeky kunt m8

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24304
    hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hittman's BodySpace
    I am a horrible ****ing person. Today was my little sisters birthday, it is also my last day as a free man. The cops are on their way right now. As my last act before being put on death row I wish to relinquish this story onto misc, so I can die knowing at least I gave you sick ****s some lulz. So lets start from the beginning shall we?

It was a fairly normal morning. It was 1:30 when I got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take my meds. I'm prone to bouts of rage and sexual frustration. As I tilted my head back to down the capsules I swallowed wrong and vomited into the sink. I cursed the pills then went out to the living room. I was surprised to see balloons and party favors all over. It then occurred to me that it was my 11 year old sister Jessica's birthday. My little sisters probably having a surprise party with all her loli and shota friends after school. I'm 26 and unemployed so I'm usually home all the time. I sat down with a bowl of Fritos and watched some **** on Fuse for a while.

It was around 2:30 when my mother got home. "Micheal, come help me with these bags!" she yelled. I obliged since she'd just bitch me out if I didn't. After everything was inside she dropped the disappointment bomb. "Micheal, I want you to set up this stuff. You'll be running Jess's birthday today." "But mom!" I whined. "No buts," she said "I'm going to go take a nap." She was pretty lazy, even for a pregnant woman. I got in the van and drove up to the school. Jessica was standing outside with a group of 5 of her friends. All the little ****s climbed into the van. They were all giggling and making immature noises. "Hey aren't you Jess's gay brother?" one laughed. All the kids giggled. "Haha, yeah **** you kid" I snapped. "MICHEAL!" Jessica shouted. I just rolled my eyes and continued driving. One girl began singing some ****ty pop song. It began to make me unbearably angry. I swerved the van violently. The kids started screaming. One boy jolted forward and slammed his head into the seat. "KYLE HIT HIS HEAD!" one girl cried out "MICHEAL, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US YOU JERK!" Jessica screamed. I don't know what came over me.

As we got home the kids began crowding around the little plastic party furniture begging for food. "Alright, hold the hell on you brats!" I said angrily. I went and got the cake and set it out on the table. Grabbing my Zippo lighter from my pocket, I lit the candles. I stood back and watched as the brats began shouting for her to make a wish. As she leaned to blow them out, I spotted her pink panties coming out of her jeans. She was tempting me, that little bitch, I know she was. "BLOW IT OUT! BLOW IT OUT!" the shrill monotonous tone rang in my head. I couldn't take it anymore misc! I ran for my room. As I came back out I had donned my viking helmet and held my battle ax mightily above my head. I was naked. The sight of my hairy genitalia swinging back and forth struck fear into the children. "FOR THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed to the heavens as I charged for the table. I threw my battle ax, chopping a loli in half. Her torso frailed into the air as my battle ax wedged into a wooden bookshelf. I jumped onto one of the plastic chairs, it broke under my weight. I plunged my fist into the cake and smeared it all over my cock. The soft frosting and crumbly texture made me hard. I took a candle and rammed it down my urethra. The kids were frozen with shock. I lit the candle and pushed as hard as I could. The candle rocketed out of my cock and hit a girl in the eye. The force caused me to ****. The girl screamed wildly as her eye was burned out. Her eye socket looked like the perfect hole for my dick. I jammed my cock into her eyesocket and ****ed it. She cried as her head jolted back and forth. The violent jolting snapped her neck killing her instantly. I came.

The Kyle boy started to get up to run away so I grabbed a chair and cracked him in the skull. His face landed flat in my **** and he suffocated. "THE CAKE IS A LIE!" I said flapping my cock about, shaking cum in several directions. A fat little girl was waddling over to the phone to call the police. "ITS PINATA TIME!" I yelled. I grabbed the cake knife, and with my viking prowess, backstabbed the fatty. I slid the knife upwards making a slit in her back. Her fat made it like cutting through cream cheese. I reached in and grasped her spine. With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it. I then set it on the floor and slowly inserted it into my rectum. The ribbed feeling gave me immense pleasure. "MAY THE THUNDER GODS BLESS ME!" I exclaimed grabbing my battle ax out of the woodwork. I cut little Suzie's legs off. This made her more ****able. Jessica vomited and passed out. I scraped up her vomit and stripped little Suzy. She was too preoccupied to resist. I smeared the barf all over her vagina. I then licked it off. The taste was god-awful. It made me throw up onto her face. She choked to death on my sick.

The commotion made my mother come out. "SWEET TOASTER ****ING JESUS!" she screamed. I ran up and FALCOOOOOOOOON PAUUUUUUNCHED her in the vagina. My arm slid all the way up to her womb. I tore the fetus out. As I pulled out a bunch of slimy goo watered out. "Hey mom want this fetus?" I asked. She was too busy violently throwing up to answer me. I raised my arm and crushed the baby in my hand. My mother was heaving blood at this point. I took the crushed fetus into the kitchen and slam-dunked it into the blender. "And now its time for cooking with Micheal!" I said like a t.v. chef. Adding an eyeball, the fat loli's liver, and Kyle's scrotum into the blender, I turned it on high. I took a sip of my smoothie. It was the most delicious culinary masterpiece in the world. I took the rest and sliding the spine out from *******, I gave myself an enema.

My sister began waking up from her concussion. As her eyes opened she awoke to the sight of my hairy ******* pointing in her face. She opened her mouth to scream, now was my time. I launched the smoothie out of my ******* along with watery, bloody ****. Her scream was muffled into a gargle. My sloppy enema shot down her throat. Her eyes were tearing up. The smell was so intense it gave her a bloody nose. I turned around and pointed my hard cock in her face. I positioned it towards her nose. With immense power I ****ed her nose at full force! The blood was an awesome lubricant. The pleasure became more intense. I came buckets right up her nose. My cum went straight into her lungs, tarring them up. As she began gasping for air I looked around the bloody smeared, **** stained room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!" I said smiling at her tear and enema covered face. She took one last gasp. I gazed happily upon her corpse. The only I regret is that I didn't take my pills today..
    Glorious PC master race

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YellowOnYellow's BodySpace
    Are you aware I have a ritual called ‘terminator’. I crouch in the shower in the “naked terminator” pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
    ツ Forever Girlfriend-less Crew ツ
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering
    Always pick the last option Crew

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?

Number of times banned: 3

Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Canadiangoose has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Canadiangoose's BodySpace
    they are so overused they are not funny anymore especially the last one.

My supplement is your mom MrMisanthrope's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrMisanthrope is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MrMisanthrope's BodySpace
    #3 makes me lol every time. It's my kryptonite.
    NOxplode, animal pak, dessicated liver, espresso powder and cod liver oil blended up in a big cup of extra virgin olive oil.

Conventional wisdom is stupid, DEADLIFT EVERY DAY.

~Hell or Glory, I don't want anything in between~

{ Quebec Crew }

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1795
    educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit educated_Derelict's BodySpace
    Dat Der Engineer

“Happiness consists in realizing it is all a great strange dream.”

"I awoke, only to find that the rest of the world is still asleep."

“Who so neglects learning in his youth loses the past and is dead to the future.'”

End the Federal Reserve

Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Supraspinatus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Supraspinatus's BodySpace
    None of the ones posted so far are better than any in the op.

Don't come at me too hard FiscMag's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FiscMag has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FiscMag's BodySpace
    When I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So what did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    July 16th, 2011 - Never Forget
    ----------------------------
    Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The only real failure is failure to try.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) -MarkX- has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit -MarkX-'s BodySpace
    dude, looking huge bro, incredible progress, truly impressive!!!! Yo, i was wondering if you would ever be interested in doing some flexin on your webcam? if you have a paypal account i could send u some $$ for your time, u can use it to help out with purchasing supps and stuff. Just let me know if you are interested or not. thanks dude, and again, great progress, hit me back. Later
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) andres93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit andres93's BodySpace
    On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Stats: 175 lbs
    HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HughMyron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HughMyron's BodySpace
    "forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger

Also, blue squares for the one about the guy who is afraid of his own strength. That one always brings teh lolz.

Stats: 5'11", 206 lbs
    BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BTTB3 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BTTB3's BodySpace
    Replace #2 with:

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity.

So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

#1 is good, #3 makes me lol everytime, #2 just makes me rage.

Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Decept has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Decept's BodySpace
    The last one is so over used, I never found it funny, probably because i'm not aware though.
    Karmaloop-BrickHarbor-PLNDR Rep
    Use Rep Code: Decept20 for 20% off the latest styles and fashionable clothes!
    PM for questions

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BasedPrincess has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BasedPrincess's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BTTB3 View Post
    Replace #2 with:

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity.

So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

#1 is good, #3 makes me lol everytime, #2 just makes me rage.
    That one has no effect on me anymore, it's nearly irrelevant. It's like having to read the bible or something lol
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *Sniff hard as fuk whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew*
    *dat feel when no gf crew*
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YellowOnYellow has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YellowOnYellow's BodySpace
    Where the one of the guy doing a double backflip 720 into a car driving it away backwards? lulz everytime I swear.
    ツ Forever Girlfriend-less Crew ツ
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering
    Always pick the last option Crew

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?

Number of times banned: 3

PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PacmanMacman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I truly believe I am the most horny person a live. I have done many sexual things in the past, have fantasies about, and dream about.*
    Where do I begin?
    When I was 4 years old I would sleep in the same room as my grandma. i would crawl up to her bed and lick and smell her feet. it would take a while for her to wake up, and she would tell me to stop and i would just trollface. i licked her feet it tasted like a dampy salt flavour, and she had some calluses and thick feet skin. i guess this is how my feet fetish began...
    when i was 4 or 5 years old, i would begin masterbating. i masterbated in the way where you lie face down stomach down on the ground and cup your hands around your genitals and rub up your crotch against the ground.*
    so around 4 or 5 im watching jurassic park. the scene of the 2 raptors chasing the 2 kids, (1 girl) in the kitchen. i imagined the raptor raping the girl. i guess this is how my beastiality fetish began...
    whenever women walk by , i breathe in her to smell her scent.
    in the rare chase i am talking to a woman face to face, when she is speaking i like to breathe in really hard to smell her breathe and remember it.
    i fantasize about an alien world where there is only ONE female and she is like the Queen. the thing is though, she is a sex queen and gets dped and throat fcked 24/7 forever. she does not die and she is too well protected in their core of their world.*
    i fantasize about being a girl and just being a sex slave for the pleasure of all men. some example stories are cynthia palmers new life by redlegtiger which you can find on bdsmlibrary. it tells of cynthia palamer, a hot young innnocent girl turned sex slave for anyone and animals. stories tell of her eating our dirty mare ****s, animal gangbangs, drinking piss from any animal, or human.
    i fantasize about a hot girl getting abducted by a gang of giant big black silverback gorillas and she gets gangbanged in every way possible. dp, doublevag/doubleanal, deepthroat etc. and i imagine the apes kept her as their sex slave and she would give birth since apes and human dna are similar and she gives birth to the planet of the apes.
    when i was 11 or 12, when i first hit puberty, i would get so horny i would masterbate 10+ times a day using my stomach down rub groin method. i would also begin to try to drink pee pretending i am psychologically a woman. i am sad to say, however, i have not been able to swallow. i would be in the shower and i would cup my hand around my dick and pee in it and i would slurp it up and hold it in my mouth for around 15 secs savioring the taste. i would try to swallow and fail and either throw up and or gag. i would also get into the position where i have my back and legs up against a wall and i would pee on my own face imagining myself as a hot young skanky bitch whore. one time piss got in 1 of my eyes it stung like hell lmao.
    in the cartoon movie osmosis jones, the scene where the guy talks to the hot female teacher the guys pimple burst. i fantasized about the hot teacher licking the burst pimple and licking up all the puss and swallowing it before fcking bill murray.
    i sometimes fantasize about suddenly becoming a woman. as you know, technology is just getting more advanced year by year. very soon they will have a drug that will allow us to change genders. i would take this and become a 10/10 dirty blonde eye shadowed g string wearing slut. i would fantasize about doing this and becoming a sex slave in a giant organization and i would get fcked and abused everything.
    however this is just a fantasy as of now as the thought of it scares me. i am not in disagreemnt though.

i have so many more dark fantasies and things ive done ill post some later on. in the mean time, comment and ask questions. i am an aspiring writer in the topic of black sexology.

Stats: 6'0", 215 lbs
    khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) khuong1994 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit khuong1994's BodySpace
    The terminator one is a good one.

Stats: 6'0", 195 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22997
    jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jvinci has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jvinci's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    this one is easily top 3. if you disagree then you don't know what you're talking about or are too young on this forum to understand. The one's in OP are good, but they would be top 3 of this last year, not all time.
    ---[i rep back those who are 2000+ rep power and anyone who likes my website on facebook]---

Sacramento Kings | Dallas Cowboys | San Jose Sharks

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    BodyPoints: 24304
    hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hittman has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hittman's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HughMyron View Post
    "forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
    I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger
    lollllllllllllll

i bet artsy phaggots would think that is genius
    Glorious PC master race

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) VANZFINEST has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit VANZFINEST's BodySpace
    ok well lately i've been smoking a little bit of crack, not too much just once in a while, well i did some tonight. and i took some big hits i got real ****ed. all was good, 10 mins after i was sober again, and about half an hour later i left my buddys house and went to pick up my gf from work. well while i was driving there i was feeling my rapid heart and it was pretty crazy. well while i was waiting for her i went to feel my heart again and it was goin like super effin slow i was like wtf and then i started worryin and i got all light headed and dizzy i got out of my car stood up and everything was racing. it was pretty scary i thought i was goin to die, and my gf and family would find out about my evil dark secrets. well yea i decided im gonna quit all this **** now (im not addicted or anything i just do it from time to time) i hope i wake up in the morning.

Hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im... sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?

Bodybuilding is like Fight Club...I was on a plane, sitting in my seat at the back. I looked up and saw a guy get on...big guy. I knew he lifted. I knew he ate oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. He looked at me. He knew I lifted. He knew I had a protein shake before bed. We didn't say one word ('cause he was at the front and I was in the back), but I knew...and he knew. Now that's some cool, Fight Club type ****. Bodybuilding is the best thing since sliced bread...whole grain bread that is.***
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

Stats: 5'10", 240 lbs
    tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tcatcrawler has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tcatcrawler's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    this one is #1 the cheeky kunt one is less than a year old*

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RichieLitt has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RichieLitt's BodySpace
    The cheeky kunt one is just timeless

Stats: 5'10", 220 lbs
    IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IanR1205 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit IanR1205's BodySpace
    What about that one that begins, "listen up fellaz" or something. I think it was about licking ass.

its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) its50 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    aware me on these copy pastas' origins
    Lakers - Still Purp and Yellow

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MakeABanana has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MakeABanana's BodySpace
    Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    يو ماد برآ ه
    NJ 732 | RU Engineering '11 | MD '16 | #cut4shredu

Not gaining weight? Trying to lose weight? Don't know what to do for diet? Read these:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133634471
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123915821

Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hoborg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    With all my strength I tore out her spinal cord. I wanked some little nerdy girl over the head with it.
    ROFL, laughed so hard at this. But wtf, hilarious but ****ed up story.

Stats: 5'8", 174 lbs
    EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EskimoIce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EskimoIce's BodySpace
    yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its wamth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee?

----------------

Are you aware I have a ritual called 'terminator'. I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast