Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow Best way to go about stealing a girl away who's already taken?

I'm really curious as to what the best approach to doing this is. There's a couple of girls that I've known for a long time that I'm actually thinking about maybe wanting to date... eventually the possibility of ending up b/f and g/f. The problem is that they've already got boyfriends.

How do you go about trying to steal them away and get them to dump their boyfriends and give you a chance? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I've never tried it before, so I don't exactly know what the best approach would be in this particular kind of situation, but I'm sure some of you out there have successfully done it before.

I've known these girls for a long time and one of them is a year younger than me. The other is 2, I think.

So... can anyone help me out? Give me an idea as to what I should do and how I should approach this?
    #FreeCryptoBandit

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh...

do these girls like you? or are you just going to "steal" them without their/their boyfriends knowing?
    Glorious PC master race

TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would we tell you anything, for all we know it's our girl you're after

hai have an infraction The-Adept's Avatar
    The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The-Adept is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Goodluck to ya man, but regardless of how tough you think you are, when her boyfriend comes knockin with a baseball bat, don't say I didn't warn ya.
    "i havent realy no much about steroids but then agan i dont wana be a sientist!!!!!"-Harryhardocre

I'd **** snookie as she is sometimes. She is just so ****ing stupid and crazy that sometimes I just would do her. If she wasn't a hilarious clown then I wouldn't want to. -tential

timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    buy them heaps of gifts,dinners
    kiss their ass, always agree with them
    act real jealous and **** talk behind the boyfriends back

Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong disrespect....

leave taken women alone ****tard...

if you steal someone from her boyfriend.. what leads you to believe that girl will now be faithful with you?

and secondly.. just one word... respect...

use it... you make me sick... get your own woman... or be patient..

Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sciamach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah, that's weak. Don't do that. And Swole4life is right...why would you even want to be in a relationship with someone who is easily 'stolen'?
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on

sciamachy: fighting with a shadow or an imaginary enemy; a mock contest; an imaginary or futile combat.

Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude hitting on a girl that you don't know is with someone is cool, but if you do know they are, that is NOT cool AT ALL. You deserve a beat down, you shouldn't be trying to steal girls away. It's lose-lose, if you get the girl then you know she's not faithful, if you don't, then she thinks you're a pig. Just leave them alone and get your own. If a dude hit on my girlfriend I'd be pissed off if he knew she was with someone.

Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go get your own woman dip****.
    To get what you have never had, you must do what you have never done.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hopefully one the boyfriends will give you the beating you deserve.

And by the way fuknut - if theyll cheat on them, theyll cheat on you.

Have a nice life.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude, if you "steal her away", there will always be a chance that she'll cheat on you too, probably a high chance. but on the contrary, despite how its looked down upon, you have to figure out what her staus is with her current relationship. if she's been with the guy for a while, and it's obvious she does love him, then leave it be, cause karma is a b!tch and chances are she probably wont cheat anyway, tell the bf, and then you got someone waiting to knock you out. if shes been with him, but it's obvious that he's just something to fill the void for the time, then you might try, but ask yourself "is a girl like this worth it?". probably wont last long if you do get her, plus what makes these two girls so special? there a tons of hot single girls out there. it really depends on the situation, but i dont say its always a bad thing, nor is it a good thing, it just depends on the situation. i personally wouldnt do it myself, i wouldnt pursue them, and they would definitly have to end their relationship first before i tried anything with them. however, if you really dont care and just want a piece of ass, go for it, it's your conscious / body(if the guy beats you senseless). i could write half a book on the things you could do and would probably work, but at the moment i dont have the time, and google is your friend. its kind of a complicated subject, and the opinions vary, but i've never liked the idea....just always seemed kinda clingy, disrespectful, and risky, IMO.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im in this situation as well, and take my advice it really isnt worth it. i agree with WIP shell end up cheating on you anway.

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I appreciate the responses and whatnot, but what's the deal with a lot of you saying I deserve a beating for stealing a girl away from her boyfriend? Do you guys realize how many chicks are seeing people? It's hard to find girls that are single and aren't currently dating anyone.

Besides, is it really all that bad for me to do it? And just because if the girl decides to leave her b/f and come be with me, how would that make her any less faithful of a g/f?

All I'm really wanting to do is just lay it out on the table that I'm interested in dating them. If they like their b/f and don't wanna leave him, then they won't. If they aren't satisfied and want to explore their options, that's their choice and they have every right... just like all you guys do.

Yes, I know these girls really well and have for a long time. No, I don't know if they would be interested. I just simply want to lay it out and give them an option since I've never dated them before.

I know what you guys were all thinking I was implying, but as you can see now, it's not.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

And just so you guys know, I'm not wanting to get these girls to cheat. I wouldn't date them or do anything with them unless/until they broke up with their b/f and I knew for a fact that the relationship was over.

****, you guys... I'm not an ******* or anything. I'm just simply wanting to lay out an option for the girl. It's in her hands after that.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swole4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII
    I appreciate the responses and whatnot, but what's the deal with a lot of you saying I deserve a beating for stealing a girl away from her boyfriend? Do you guys realize how many chicks are seeing people? It's hard to find girls that are single and aren't currently dating anyone.

Besides, is it really all that bad for me to do it? And just because if the girl decides to leave her b/f and come be with me, how would that make her any less faithful of a g/f?

All I'm really wanting to do is just lay it out on the table that I'm interested in dating them. If they like their b/f and don't wanna leave him, then they won't. If they aren't satisfied and want to explore their options, that's their choice and they have every right... just like all you guys do.

Yes, I know these girls really well and have for a long time. No, I don't know if they would be interested. I just simply want to lay it out and give them an option since I've never dated them before.

I know what you guys were all thinking I was implying, but as you can see now, it's not.
    There are plenty of single females. Find one..

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    girls dont like ultimatems.

And just so you guys know, I'm not wanting to get these girls to cheat. I wouldn't date them or do anything with them unless/until they broke up with their b/f and I knew for a fact that the relationship was over.

****, you guys... I'm not an ******* or anything. I'm just simply wanting to lay out an option for the girl. It's in her hands after that.
    look at it from the other way dude.. quit tryin to act like this is ok...

do you want a guy who KNOWS you have a girl, laying it out on the table he likes her, and putting ideas in her head??

you'd wanna break his face, and don't pretend you wouldn't...

Originally Posted by Swole4Life
    look at it from the other way dude.. quit tryin to act like this is ok...

do you want a guy who KNOWS you have a girl, laying it out on the table he likes her, and putting ideas in her head??

you'd wanna break his face, and don't pretend you wouldn't...
    Sure, but...

let's be realistic. If you're with a good looking girl, you think there aren't plenty of guys out there who would love to date your girl? And even some that might let her know that they like her and would date her if she was single... whatever it may be. That's just how the dating world works.

You guys need to quit acting like you OWN a girl once you're with her. She still has a mind of her own and can do whatever she wants. She'll stay faithful to you and stick with you if that's what she wants. She's always got other options and if she wants to leave you, she can and will.

What makes her any less faithful if she leaves you and goes with someone else? We're not talking about me messing with a girl in a relationship and getting her to cheat.

I'm talking about making it known to her that I'd be interested in dating her if she were single... that's it. That's as far as I go. You guys explain to me why I deserve a beating over something like that? Damn, you guys sound like you're the type of person who'd kick a man's ass just for checking out your girl. And if so, you guys need to ****ing get real. When you're with a good looking girl, IT HAPPENS. People are going to look at her.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sure, but...

let's be realistic. If you're with a good looking girl, you think there aren't plenty of guys out there who would love to date your girl? And even some that might let her know that they like her and would date her if she was single... whatever it may be. That's just how the dating world works.

You guys need to quit acting like you OWN a girl once you're with her. She still has a mind of her own and can do whatever she wants. She'll stay faithful to you and stick with you if that's what she wants. She's always got other options and if she wants to leave you, she can and will.

What makes her any less faithful if she leaves you and goes with someone else? We're not talking about me messing with a girl in a relationship and getting her to cheat.

I'm talking about making it known to her that I'd be interested in dating her if she were single... that's it. That's as far as I go. You guys explain to me why I deserve a beating over something like that? Damn, you guys sound like you're the type of person who'd kick a man's ass just for checking out your girl. And if so, you guys need to ****ing get real. When you're with a good looking girl, IT HAPPENS. People are going to look at her.
    You're missing the point here. Many guys see relationships as investments...and rightfully so.

You put time and money into the girl...and maybe even a ton of time even landing the girl in the first place. You share experiences...pass up other girls/opportunities/etc.

Then some punk thinks it's ok to lay it all out on the line and go after your girl because he feels like it?

Now, if the girl comes after you, it's one thing. But going after a taken girl? Bad news. There are some crazies out there...and if you go after one of their girlfriends...say goodnight. Guys can deal with losing their girls...but not with being disrespected.

I don't think you guys are really getting me here. I'm not "going after" this girl. All I'm really wanting to do is send her a private message on MySpace just kinda saying what's up, that I know she's in a relationship, but that if she were single, I'd be interested in dating her if she'd like to.

That's it. I'm not gonna do anything in person or anything like that. It's just a friendly message.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think you guys are really getting me here. I'm not "going after" this girl. All I'm really wanting to do is send her a private message on MySpace just kinda saying what's up, that I know she's in a relationship, but that if she were single, I'd be interested in dating her if she'd like to.

That's it. I'm not gonna do anything in person or anything like that. It's just a friendly message.
    I'd advise against that, because she isn't single. There's really no point in saying you'd wanna date her if she was single. Best bet is to wait until she or whoever you're after IS single. It's not like they're gonna be with their bf forever, and if they are then i'd advise not saying anything to her even more.
    It's an awkward thing to do to say to a friend you'd wanna date them, especially when they're with someone.
    Just my $0.02
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Originally Posted by dts1789
    I'd advise against that, because she isn't single. There's really no point in saying you'd wanna date her if she was single. Best bet is to wait until she or whoever you're after IS single. It's not like they're gonna be with their bf forever, and if they are then i'd advise not saying anything to her even more.
    It's an awkward thing to do to say to a friend you'd wanna date them, especially when they're with someone.
    Just my $0.02
    ding ding ding

I still don't see how a simple message over MySpace, like what I mentioned above, is bad.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

I still don't see how a simple message over MySpace, like what I mentioned above, is bad.
    Because it's pointless dude.. all that can come from it is negativity...

if this girl liked you, she would leave who she is with for you... if she's a good person... wether she knew you'd go for her or not, she'd leave who she was with if she was having second thoughts, or had another interest..

she is IN a relationship, and with you knowing that, there is NO reason for you to tell her how you feel.. it's time to keep those feelings to yourself dude.. just forget about it, and wait until shes single...

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sure, but...

I see you've mentioned making it known that u like her, that's fine. but the rest of you post well

You are failing to take in account the use of persuasion... girls are easily influenced (i should know i've done it alot in the past)

Guys who ACT like someone they aren't, who aren't upfront with their feelings and use a friendship cover to influence her choices and thoughts are low low low bastards....

I have no problem with a guy going after a girl i'm with, providing he is straight up and asks her out, or says i like you and you should go out with me because: and tells her why.

If he hides his desire to date her in anyway shape or form, he's a peice of ****... If he gives her advice without informing her of his intentions and bias, he deserves to be ****ed up!
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Originally Posted by Swole4Life
    Because it's pointless dude.. all that can come from it is negativity...

if this girl liked you, she would leave who she is with for you... if she's a good person... wether she knew you'd go for her or not, she'd leave who she was with if she was having second thoughts, or had another interest..

she is IN a relationship, and with you knowing that, there is NO reason for you to tell her how you feel.. it's time to keep those feelings to yourself dude.. just forget about it, and wait until shes single...
    Thing is, though, she has no idea that I like her like that... she has probably never thought that I was ever interested in her... or known, therefore I just want to make it known in a simple way.

If she responds back, fine. If not, fine. I don't care either way... I just would like her to be aware of me being attracted to her.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by Darkhare
    I see you've mentioned making it known that u like her, that's fine. but the rest of you post well

You are failing to take in account the use of persuasion... girls are easily influenced (i should know i've done it alot in the past)

Guys who ACT like someone they aren't, who aren't upfront with their feelings and use a friendship cover to influence her choices and thoughts are low low low bastards....

I have no problem with a guy going after a girl i'm with, providing he is straight up and asks her out, or says i like you and you should go out with me because: and tells her why.

If he hides his desire to date her in anyway shape or form, he's a peice of ****... If he gives her advice without informing her of his intentions and bias, he deserves to be ****ed up!
    Ok, do you see any harm in me sending her a message on MySpace like how I mentioned earlier? ...then just wait on a response from her and go from there. If she tells me she wants to stick with her b/f and isn't interested, then I'm ok with that. I won't interfere any further and I'll move on and pursue someone else.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Ok, do you see any harm in me sending her a message on MySpace like how I mentioned earlier? ...then just wait on a response from her and go from there. If she tells me she wants to stick with her b/f and isn't interested, then I'm ok with that. I won't interfere any further and I'll move on and pursue someone else.
    I'd advise against it man, I honestly would.. is this like, Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams "The Notebook" love? or can you be happy without this girl.. I mean c'mon dude...

like buddy said earlier, girls can be easily persuaded... this could **** up her relationship with the guy shes with, AND go nowhere with you...

if you seriously, really love this girl.. and really wanna be with her.. then fine, approach her.. thats life.. but if it can be avoided at all man.. look at what everyone else said in this thread, and don't go justifying your actions because of the opinion of ONE person, just because it is what you wanted to hear..

also.. how long has she been with the guy she is with? and is it serious?

Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bubblegum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other is 2, I think.
    omg and you are 19?!?! ****PHILE!!

timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) timevalue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Make sure you tell them you love and make sure they know you are soul mates and never talk to any other girls, that's cheating. Also follow them around like lap-dogs. Do whatever they tell you to.