Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kmmaupin View Post
    DONT THINK WE DIDNT SEE YOU HIT THAT BIKE IN THE FIRST VIDEO, AND THE LITTLE SMIRK THAT CAME AFTER!!!
    You noticed that did you? *laughing*

1)On a serious note. Looks like you have these exercises down pretty well. Just one note today: On bicep curls you dont need the full range of motion at the top. If you notice when your forarms become perpandicular to the ground the tention on your bicep goes to zero. Example: thrid video. Keeping your elbows at your sides ensures your forearms will never become perpandicular. negatives look great, I can tell it is starting to burn a bit.
    Cool. Thanks for the tip Micah.

2)How is the tummy wrap working for you? Would you recommend it for others?
    Hot Date With My Girl Cardio + Belly Burner Belt =

That's a pretty typical result. Now what affect is it having on burning off the fat? I'm not totally sure. I've only noticed about a half inch reduction in my waste. But I've changed so much of what I was doing, I can't say for sure that it's from the belt. It does keep your core hot, this is certain. And I guess it's still pretty early to tell since I've only been using it for about 3 weeks. Karone also got one around the same time (both of us picking up the advice from Zupperman) so he may be able to offer his input on it.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    "The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself." — Deepak Chopra
    Thanks for the cool quote Charlie, and I agree.

Originally Posted by aramirezalex35 View Post
    HAHA... i cant tell you definitely aint slacking but seriously it looks great keep up the awesome log
    Thanks Alex, I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Like Joe said on squats. Ive been reading about them too and if you look up higher too may help not lean forward. Your body will follow your head. Try to force knees out over toes too, but looks good.
    Very cool video Joe provided. I definately recommend it.

Your belt, is that for your back?
    Nope. It's the Belly Burner Belt (or a variation of it). Here's a newscast on it...

My take on it is above in response to Micah asking how it's working.

I got this pesky ab pull and bought this sorta girdle thing to help give support hoping this darn thing heals.
    Dang. Hopefully it's nothing too bad.

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

Originally Posted by CLB454 View Post
    I have the leaning forward issue when I squat aswell,I also wasnt going down far enough. I have been doing box squats with a box that puts my legs just a bit below parallel to the floor. I feel that since starting using the box my form has gotten better. Maybe its just because there is a target below me. If I hit a leg day when it is not crowded in that area of the gym I will get some video of it.
    I remember a long while ago reading something that stated that box squats were bad for your back and yet it seems to be a fairly common thing. I suppose if your form is good it's not an issue. Interesting though.

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Steve my brother in arms! Haven't been by in awhile but as always I can count on you for some good entertainment and hard work!!

If I may comment on your form for the side laterals instead of keep your arms completely straight have a slight bend in the elbow and try to keep your wrists down some. I hope that makes some sense lol I'll try to vid a good vid for you but I'll say tweaking your arm postion a bit will but the tension on your lateral head of your delt instead of the front delt.
    Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Just a note on this... Good advice MS. What said and I'll add to not let your pinkies point up. The shoulder impingement it causes is bad for them.
    Originally Posted by charlievanriper View Post
    Nor radically downward as they say with the pouring of the milk carton ( not dont do it you will cause an injury to your cuff) and you'll get better Medial activation by keeping your Horizontal!!!!
    Wow. I didn't expect this much feedback on what seems like such a simple exercise. I was aware that it's an exercise that if done wrong, could really bugger up your shoulder but it seems like such a simple movement. Really appreciate this guys thank you. I'm a little confused now regarding the pinky thing. If any of you want to post up a video for me, it'd be appreciated.

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Great work in here Steve...vidz are looking good!
    Thanks Robert, I appreciate that. I'll have to swing by your log later. It's been a while since I checked what you've been up to.

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Great log! Keep up the great work. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Thanks. Are you in the Juggernaut contest as well? You should attach the url to your signature.

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation Stop by IAJ Champ Wild Bill's Log

Please stop by WildBilll's Log here and check out Post # 1516

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...691831&page=51

Then go to our ******** page and tell us what you*thought*was the best part of Bill's trip

3 winners will receive a limited edition Olympia I am Juggernaut shirt and tub Of Juggernaut
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Heman of course!! Popeye just has big guns. Hard to say though if Heman doesnt have the sword and popeye runs out of spinach.
    I don't know Brandon. With the proper Spinach supplementation Popeye's able to take out Bluto. If you think Heman can take Bluto as well then maybe he has a chance.

Great job on the deadlifts Steve. Remember...you're always stronger than you think my friend. Dont sell yourself short. I went back all the way to my trip through your log. I've been busy!! Great vids and I really like the Juggernaut spotlights. That right there my friend says it all!
    Brandon I truly appreciate the support you've given me throughout this contest. Without trying to sound all sappy (ah hell it's too late) I can honestly say I've already won as the friendships I have formed through this contest is a prize in of itself. Thank you.

One more week of HST! Ready to see whats next!
    Nope! There's acutally one more block of two weeks after this block of 5 reps. The 4th 2 week block consists of your 5 rep max weights for the whole duration. No working up to it. I haven't acheived the results this cycle as I have had in the previous cycles. The added cardio didn't help. But I haven't put on any unwanted weight either and my wife feels I've leaned out somewhat. The end of the HST program will land at the halfway point of my 12 weeks. So I'll take some pics and measurements and then kick it into super high gear from there. More of a traditional full body workout with increased cardio. I'll be able th better evaluate the affect of the supplements I've been taking from that point on. Getting anxious to strip the fat.

Got some home video I'll upload later on. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it.
    Last edited by CyberSteak; 09-20-2011 at 12:23 PM.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Mr. Steak - had to swing by your log to see what you have been up to. What's up with all this mushy stuff with my boy Brandon - you trying to make me jealous?? lmao This is a great part of the competition. It's one thing to write about it - it's another to back it up. I have met Brandon and he is the real deal - a great person. Although I haven't met you it appears you are as well - but I have been fooled before - but I have a good feeling that you are the real deal as well.

It's going to be exciting to watch this progress - well - exciting for me - nerve racking for you guys!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Hey Mr. Steak - had to swing by your log to see what you have been up to. What's up with all this mushy stuff with my boy Brandon - you trying to make me jealous??
    Um...things...just got...awkward. *runs off to look at picks of Hope again* Whew. Ok...back.

lmao This is a great part of the competition. It's one thing to write about it - it's another to back it up. I have met Brandon and he is the real deal - a great person. Although I haven't met you it appears you are as well - but I have been fooled before - but I have a good feeling that you are the real deal as well.
    Bill not even Juggernaut could give me the energy it would take to act fake. I've been the victim of that far too often in my life. It's just not something I would do.

It's going to be exciting to watch this progress - well - exciting for me - nerve racking for you guys!!
    I'm going to do everything I can to make it impossible for Infinite Labs to not pick 2 grand prize winners for the Arnold.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Francis of Assisi
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbpritch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, long time no post haha. Your log has gotten huge. Still looks like you are killing it in the gym. You and cardio are getting pretty serious these days huh? haha, i like what I see, keep up the good work man. I hope to be more active in these forums now that my life has gotten a little more structured. Stay Strong
    "What we do in Life Echoes in Eternity"

Check out my JUGGERNAUT Quest: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137512433&p=739629573#post739629573

fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting belly burner belt. I'll be following what's going on that one for sure.

Originally Posted by jbpritch View Post
    Hey man, long time no post haha. Your log has gotten huge. Still looks like you are killing it in the gym. You and cardio are getting pretty serious these days huh? haha, i like what I see, keep up the good work man. I hope to be more active in these forums now that my life has gotten a little more structured. Stay Strong
    Hey Joshua,

Good to see things have sorted out for you and that your able to get back at it. I'll have to check out your log and see what you've been up to.

Originally Posted by fittness93 View Post
    Interesting belly burner belt. I'll be following what's going on that one for sure.
    Well I can say this...they're cheap. So at the very least, you wouldn't be out much in cash if it is just a gimmick. All that sweat in that photo happened after only a half hour of cardio. When I kick it into gear, it should get pretty interesting.

flashback...

September 18th, 2011 - Day 21 Of The "I Am Juggernaut" Contest

(The "Time To Make Up With My Girl Cardio" log.)

So after feeling guilt ridden from ditching my girl Cardio the day before and spending the time instead with Shovel, I decided I'd make it up to her and have her over on what usually is my "me" time. I thought Cardio would be really tough on me after not only cheating on her, but cheating on my diet also. She was however, surprisingly easy going. Very forgiving. Almost too forgiving. She's either up to something, or is going to use this against me later. I'm almost sure of it. Only time will tell.

Workout
    30 Minutes On Elliptical

Decided to put the cardio in on my rest day since I didn't feel like I worked hard enough with the yard work. Nothing extravagant. Just the normal 30 minutes on the elliptical to get a good sweat going and maybe burn off some of that lasagna from the day before. Otherwise the rest of the day was pretty laid back

Juggernaut Dose 1 scoop that carried me through the cardio easily.

Nutrition

Nutrition was a lot of the same. I didn't bother tracking it on fitday as I was sure I hit my requirements for the day.

DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

(I created this image collage in my image manipulation class! Already proving to be a useful course!)
    SO, this ones for you guys! Always remember....

WE ARE JUGGERNAUT!!
    and we are a team!

J- Just do it!
    U- Utilize knowledge
    G- Give it your all
    G- Grasp those Dumbells!
    E- ENERGY, ENERGY, ENERGY
    R- Rep out!
    N- Never give up
    A- Accomplish your dreams
    U- Ultimate experience
    T- 'Til it burns!
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

September 19th, 2011 - Day 22 Of The "I Am Juggernaut" Contest

(The "Oh Deer!" log.)

Catching glimpses of what Bill was experience really put me in "the zone". Definitely one of my better workouts without any hiccups whatsoever. I knew this week was going to get progressively harder so I took 1.5 scoops of Juggernaut for this workout. Also had the house to myself for the most part as my wife had gone out with my youngest son for the day. Cranked up some music and got the workout done in surprisingly good time. And hey I even managed to do 5 pullups in one set and then an additional 2ish afterwards. Nice. I will note that that I have to start remembering to do my stretches at the end of my workout. I get in a hurry to have some Massport and then forget to go back and stretch. Middle of my back was really feeling it later in the day.

Workout
    Day 4 Of 5 Rep Block

Schedule B - 1 warm up set, 3 work sets at 5 reps each (unless otherwise stated)

Squats - 127lbs

Deads/Shrugs - 184lbs

Incline DB Press - 44lbs

Bent Over BB Rows - 132lbs

Side Lateral Raises - 19.5lbs

BB Curls - 79lbs

Reverse Grip Cable Tricep Extentions - 34.5lbs

Pullups - 5 reps then 2ish

Dips - 2 sets, 10 reps

Seated Calf Raises - 160lbs

Ab Roller - 3 sets of 10 reps

Side Bridges - 2 reps per side, 1 minute per rep

Juggernaut Dose - 1.5 scoops which carried me through the full length of the workout.

Nutrition

Just when you think you got things figured out... Seemed like I was doing well for calories until I started logging them later in the evening. Then I spent time awake trying to figure out what I could eat before going to bed in order to boost up my calories. I know I have already said it before, but I have yet to act on it. I have to start making myself bigger portions so I don't have to worry about trying to fit in so many meals.

Wake Up - 1 scoop of Infinite Whey, 2 cups of skim milk, 1 serving of oatmeal, 1 banana

Pre-Workout - 1 scoop of Juggernaut

Post-Workout - 1 scoop of Massport

1 Hour Post-Workout - 1 scoop Infinite Whey, 1 cup of skim milk, 1 serving of oatmeal, 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter, 1 banana

Lunch - 4 soft boiled eggs, 2 slices of Dempsters ancient grain breadrye toast, v8 juice

Supper - 5.5oz of chicken breast, mixed garden salad, 5 oz sweet potato

Late Evening Snack 1 - 1 cup of frozen blueberries, 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt

Late Evening Snack 2 - 5.5 ounces of chicken breast, 1/2 of tomatoe, 1/2 avocado

Late Evening Snack 3 - 1 cup Post Shreddies, 1 cup of skim milk, 30 grams of cheddar cheese

Bedtime Snack - 1 cup of cottage cheese, 30 grams of almonds

Other - multi vitamin, fish oil cap, glutamine

Macros Below...

So Monday was a good day. I had another date with Cardio today, but it's getting late so I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I also have weights tomorrow. Second last day of this block which means I'll be using some of my 5 rep max weights. Pretty sure it'll be a 2 scoop day. And I've been playing with the idea of splitting the dose. Take 1 scoop, wait the 45 minutes to start lifting, and then take another scoop just before I start. We'll see how that goes.

Oh what's with the title of this log you ask? Well nothing really related to this contest. But shortly after completing my workout yesterday I looked out our basement window to see this...

I have to get those crab apples off our trees as these little guys make quite the mess of our lawn. Can shaking a tree qualify as cardio? How about chasing away deer?

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats going on buddy. Coming to your page to show the same support you show me and the log looks awesome. Great Nutrition and work outs to boot. How is The Jugg working for you? Keep up the great work my friend you are definitley killing it...

****Jaime "The Machine" Esquilin's I am Juggernaut Log****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post751704573

Originally Posted by esco5288 View Post
    Whats going on buddy. Coming to your page to show the same support you show me and the log looks awesome. Great Nutrition and work outs to boot. How is The Jugg working for you? Keep up the great work my friend you are definitley killing it...

Hey Jaime,

You're welcomed here anytime man. You'll notice the amount of pullups I did Monday increased. (!!!) Nowhere near your level but I'm going to get there...eventually. Juggernaut is working for sure. Just need to adjust dosage according to workload.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I have to get those crab apples off our trees as these little guys make quite the mess of our lawn. Can shaking a tree qualify as cardio? How about chasing away deer?
    Maybe if you wrestle the deer it would count. Tell that bitch cardio I hate her.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    Hey Jaime,

You're welcomed here anytime man. You'll notice the amount of pullups I did Monday increased. (!!!) Nowhere near your level but I'm going to get there...eventually. Juggernaut is working for sure. Just need to adjust dosage according to workload.
    Making great progress. keep up the good work.
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aramirezalex35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey its looking great.... I did ab roller to i hate that thing especially after a shoulders work out makes it that more interesting lol
    Dream big to Get Big....

Visit my Bodyspace @ http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/aramirezalex35/

Visit my I am Juggernaut thread @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137629993

New Juggernaut Dossage Technique

- 1 scoop of Juggernaut, wait a half hour

- 2nd scoop of Juggernaut, wait 15 minutes

- Go To Work!!!

Results = Success!?!?!

Details to follow later.

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    log looks good cyber keep it up............

hulk smash

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

New Juggernaut Dossage Technique

- 1 scoop of Juggernaut, wait a half hour

- 2nd scoop of Juggernaut, wait 15 minutes

- Go To Work!!!

Results = Success!?!?!

Details to follow later.
    well, this is the part that is more important; those details in nutrition and workout besides supplementation! I'll be back to check the updates
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If no one has yet I will post one tonight
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Ok a couple of re-do's here. Squats because well...they're still needing work. Seated overhead BB Press. And finally DB Tricep Extensions. Input appreciated.

Squats - a little shakey in the knees but the depth is getting there.

Seat BB Overhead Press - Wider grip, not coming down as low, not locking out at the top.

And then finally DB Tricep Extensions. Always a tricky one. Keeping my elbows tucked close to my head tends to be a struggle.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You try squatting with a pair of work/combat boots on? It might make you more stable than socked feet. Helps my knees out IMO.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)

Ok a couple of re-do's here. Squats because well...they're still needing work. Seated overhead BB Press. And finally DB Tricep Extensions. Input appreciated.

Squats - a little shakey in the knees but the depth is getting there.

Seat BB Overhead Press - Wider grip, not coming down as low, not locking out at the top.

And then finally DB Tricep Extensions. Always a tricky one. Keeping my elbows tucked close to my head tends to be a struggle.

Great videos man. I am not in a position to critique squats as I am still working on my ROM. I have to post more video content they are a great add on to your log. Looking good in here. I am trying to crank out some logs before bed - you were my first! Stay strong bro!

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    You try squatting with a pair of work/combat boots on? It might make you more stable than socked feet. Helps my knees out IMO.
    Nope never tried that. I actually just recently started squating without runners. It's actually helped.

Originally Posted by TMcDermid View Post
    Great videos man. I am not in a position to critique squats as I am still working on my ROM. I have to post more video content they are a great add on to your log. Looking good in here. I am trying to crank out some logs before bed - you were my first! Stay strong bro!
    Thanks for stopping by Tyler. Yeah I definately have to make my rounds. Lately I've been so caught up with my log that I haven't had the time to check what everyone else has been up to.

Page 21 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast