TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000)

Morning Pre- Football Practice breakfeast

What would be good to eat? Something really light but I dont know! Any help?

hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammer92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TehScoTTmA View Post

I use to have something along the lines of...oatmeal or whole-grain toast, an egg and a piece of fruit or a turkey sandwich on whole-grain bread... maybe some OJ, these days I stick to h20 and green tea, tho. Carbs high, low fat, and moderate protein

mpercia52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mpercia52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Definitely go with some that is higher in carbohydrates to give you energy for the workout. I second the whole grain toast or oatmeal and some type of 100% fruit juice.
    Matt

B.S. Exercise Science...ACSM HFS
    Live with a FitBody

http://www.********.com/FitBodyHype

BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What i did for our morning practice of two-a-days was eat a slice or two of whole weat/grain bread, with a*banana, and Gatorade AM. I haven't seen the Gatorade AMs around recently, but i thought they were a perfect replacement for orange juice. Stay away from milk definitely. Bananas are amazing because they are light and they will help prevent cramping. Good luck
    "If it was easy, everyone would be doing it"

daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveshit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigGuyC View Post
    What i did for our morning practice of two-a-days was eat a slice or two of whole weat/grain bread, with a*banana, and Gatorade AM. I haven't seen the Gatorade AMs around recently, but i thought they were a perfect replacement for orange juice. Stay away from milk definitely. Bananas are amazing because they are light and they will help prevent cramping. Good luck
    Is there any other reason except maybe lactose intoleracne with milk?
    I always eat oatmeal with milk before practise, doesn't matter if it's bball or weight training and I haven't had any problems with that approach.

TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000) TehScoTTmA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks guys! I definitely stay away from any dairy before any workout. Just beggin for chunks.

ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ukno0003 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Whole wheat toast, Eggs + Chicken/Spinach, Fruit, Multi Vitamin, Fish oil
    My Workout Log/Bodyblog = http://blog.bodybuilding.com/ukno0003/

GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000) GHO5T is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would suggest (and personally use) some kind of energy shake. I take coconut milk + honey + oats + peanut butter+ berries and put it in a blender. Its feeling but digests quickly so you don't cramp or bloat.*

ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100) ClimbingGiraffe is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like Oatmeal, Chocolate Whey of your choice (loved myofusion), and a banana blended into a shake. Take Fish oil/Vitamin as well if you use them.

You can add so much customization to protein shakes and they're easily made in a minute or two, just too good for me to pass up cost and time wise.

BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigGuyC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dave**** View Post
    Is there any other reason except maybe lactose intoleracne with milk?
    I always eat oatmeal with milk before practise, doesn't matter if it's bball or weight training and I haven't had any problems with that approach.
    Ehh idk. I guess i should have made that a more opinionated response on the milk. I just was afraid to consume milk because of all the running and the heat that i was about to deal with for the next couple hours, didn't want my stomach to blahhh
    "If it was easy, everyone would be doing it"

nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nightrain36 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much time do you have between breakfast and practice?
    Champions are not born. They are built.

You wondered if all the pain and sacrifice is worth it...now you know.

Gold medals aren't made of gold. Not really. They're made of sweat, dedication, and a hard to find alloy called guts.

Everybody wants to win. But not everybody is willing to do what it takes.