Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)

customers are too stupid to function

anyone else get the feeling that you're not smart, but the average person is so incredibly stupid that you might as well be?

cashiers of the world gtfitt
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol my life when at work (fckin gnc)

brb personal trainers telling people at the golds gym next door that glutamine gets rid of soreness
    brb fat people returning diet pills because they "didnt work"
    brb people not understanding basic aspects of business sales functions
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet

boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomer913 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i work at a popular deli in my town. we have 3 huge signs hanging on the wall behind the counter with all the sandwiches we make. there are rolls, heroes, and bread in bins all behind the counter. there are tons of cold cuts in the deli cases.

yet, people come in everyday and ask if we make sandwiches...

i facepalm.jpg every single time
    245/385/405

Repping Engineers/Engineering Student on Site

http://thebrocabularylist.blogspot.com/

MEMBER TJLSC.

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try working as a movie theater concessionist...
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Working at Dick's, in footwear.

Its mind boggling. Some people go to some bulk stack, take the display, come up to me and tell me "Can I have this in size xx please"? I have to run back to where they got the ****ing shoe, look 3 inches below where they got the shoe from and simply pull a shoe box, just to give it to them.

"Oh sorry, didn't know it was there!"
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i work on an oyster boat and half the crew are illegal immagrints from mexico, one of whom has a lazy eye so i can never tell if the f***er is looking at me or not. its f***ing annoying. and all i ever hear them say in english is "no good?". its their answer for EVERYTHING. and the both of them have the common sense of a couple of middle schoolers, no wonder why mexico is such a s**t hole
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you're all dumb asses. i tried 2 different rogers to buy an iphone 4, and both couldn't do it. complete idiots, something as simple as buying a phone...
    rogers is the equivalent of verizon

Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone ever work fast food? that sh*t sucks! the stupidest most ignorant tw*ts go through there everyday and they like to complain about ****ty food quality, its fckn fast food get the fck over it

walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro, I'm a manager at McDonald's. The people I meet...
    I rep back.

rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosales416 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by walkinbazooka View Post
    lmao i feel ya, i remeber seeing a schizophrenic freaking out one time at the mcdonalds i was at

95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10) 95B is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freezerburn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthew495241 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    90 percent of the people within this country are to stupid to function. WTF is new?

I suck at usernames Indestructible6's Avatar
    Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Indestructible6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tend to doubt myself and then think of most other people and realise that I am at least 270% more capable than them. Then I do it.

Stupid people are a pretty big self-esteem booster for me. I thank them for that. That's all they are good for.

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    i work on a farmstand and do just about everything there.

we have this little ice cream booth so i scoop for customers every now and then.
    "one please"
    "okay."
    "what flavor would you like?"
    "oh we get to pick?!"
    *customer samples literally everything, 45 minute line builds up*
    "would you like it in a cup or a cone?"
    "...what is the difference?"

Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkinbazooka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BredFromFire View Post
    i work on a farmstand and do just about everything there.

we have this little ice cream booth so i scoop for customers every now and then.
    "one please"
    "okay."
    "what flavor would you like?"
    "oh we get to pick?!"
    *customer samples literally everything, 45 minute line builds up*
    "would you like it in a cup or a cone?"
    "...what is the difference?"

That's honestly hilarious.

I love when people ask if we have the any size drink for a dollar deal (we don't), and then they flip ****. Also, the goddamn Wal Mart employees...for real, you need a FoF meal and a hot fudge sundae everyday?
    I rep back.

lollercoasters brah most_dedicated's Avatar
    most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10) most_dedicated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's honestly hilarious.

I love when people ask if we have the any size drink for a dollar deal (we don't), and then they flip ****. Also, the goddamn Wal Mart employees...for real, you need a FoF meal and a hot fudge sundae everyday?
    lol try working at gnc...people are constantly telling me about some sale they had 2-3 years ago the last time they were in gnc and argue with me because its not the same sale.........teh ****
    NO!!!! SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT INCLUDE BABIES!!!!

reps for life:
    requiem15
    bigshayet