Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ethzz View Post
    * Ok Mr.Forum Police,

Enjoy.

I'm trying to take a picture of the "hate message" he sent too, but everytime I hit print screen, the screen immediately scrolls down and just takes a picture of the bottom of the page. Look @ the USERCP comment he left.*
    Wtf. That pisses me off. Sorry for doubting you.
    ~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post
    Wtf. That pisses me off. Sorry for doubting you.
    *It's not a problem man. I know it's probably because I am new to the forums, and he has obviously been around accumulating his "175,000" reputation, power tripping on people because of his aesthetic insecurities. I do not lie though, especially about this kind of stuff. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * What goes around, comes around. * One day, he will have something happen to him for being so cruel about human life and being a jerk about innocent youngins dying

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will work harder in the gym today because I know that's what zyzz would want.
    SNAPCHAT: KING_JAYYDA
    Youtube music: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGekSg1w7bJJvOt2Q4OAipg
    Youtube blogs: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxeEGAND1DlcTHn2Oxix-cg

Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Saki has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The words I am thinking rhyme with poax and proll.
    Rep Back 200+ 100%

Fuk Genetics!

Natty all the way.

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Sad what the internet has done to us.*
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500) Ethzz is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    I will work harder in the gym today because I know that's what zyzz would want.
    * Same here my friend. * As to the guy above ^ Can you please elaborate?

sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sh4de has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Left a aesthetic corpse something we can all strive for

RIP Son of Zeus
    May Mt.Olympus treat you well

From his brother's ********: "I need you, come back please... this isnt fair. I love you so much and miss you like crazy... you werent just a brother to me, you were also my best friend. I would do anything just to have one last conversation with you. This seems like a bad dream, i only spoke to you 3 days ago and you were telling me how much of an awesome time you were having... come back brother i cant live without you and im breaking down. RIP ill never forget you. Love you always. From your big Brother Said" * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Here is a link to a Tribute Video somebody just made for Zyzz:*http://www.youtube.com/user/Justthisgood

Just wanted to tell everybody thank you for this: *

**Was given -150,000 reputation from "Team Punisher" for making a thread about Zyzz dying, and giving an icon of bodybuilding a tribute for his sad death. His exact words " Glad he died, Hope you die next ***got ". * **

This morning I was at around -100,000 after he did that, and already people have brought me back up to -50,000 ish just from kindness.

You guys are awesome, and I decided I'm actually going to stick around TBB forums since it seems most people are actually cool and there is always going to be some insecure,inhuman kid everywhere you go.

Will be sure to spread to everybody the knowledge of this egoistic forum addict with his E-Power that disregards human life and revels in the death or misery of the innocent.

I don't care about reputation points, but rather the motion of trying to go against tools that are a disgrace to the human race. I see you guys doing that without me even asking as a way of respect and a fight against the ruthless power tripping idiots. Thanks again

zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10) zRiffz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rip
    That token nice big guy @ your local: Rave, Party, Concert.
    Enjoying life while I do not have alot of responsibilities.

Back to lifting, dislocated knee is healed.

Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Team Punishment has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just wanted to tell everybody thank you for this: * [IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/3009ogw.jpgG]

**Was given -150,000 reputation from "Team Punisher" for making a thread about Zyzz dying, and giving an icon of bodybuilding a tribute for his sad death. His exact words " Glad he died, Hope you die next ***got ". * **

This morning I was at around -100,000 after he did that, and already people have brought me back up to -50,000 ish just from kindness.

You guys are awesome, and I decided I'm actually going to stick around TBB forums since it seems most people are actually cool and there is always going to be some insecure,inhuman kid everywhere you go.

Will be sure to spread to everybody the knowledge of this egoistic forum addict with his E-Power that disregards human life and revels in the death or misery of the innocent.

I don't care about reputation points, but rather the motion of trying to go against tools that are a disgrace to the human race. I see you guys doing that without me even asking as a way of respect and a fight against the ruthless power tripping idiots. Thanks again
    it was "hope youre next f*ggot". Jesus, lay of the paint chips troll.

Originally Posted by Team Punishment View Post
    it was "hope youre next f*ggot". Jesus, lay of the paint chips troll.
    Man, you're so cool bro. great accomplishment you got there in life, acquiring 150,000 rep points on a forum. You really got me there with the f*ggot words you toss around. Hope you feel good about yourself today.

Just remember, what goes around, comes around. I don't need to do anything to you, although I could snap your entire body in half in a couple of seconds assuming I'm 5x bigger,stronger,and more trained in MMA/Jiu Jitsu than you will ever be.

God will take care of you.*

Peace

Originally Posted by bond734 View Post
    Do you even lift

RIP ZYZZ, you were a legend
    * I don't think the guy even lifts. He has 150k on a bodybuilding website where he looks like sh*t and seems like he's never touched a barbell in his life. lmao

TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TREZi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Still can't believe this... R.I.P

Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluntzilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn brah the aesthetic god is gone

who will be the new?

Originally Posted by Bluntzilla View Post
    damn brah the aesthetic god is gone

who will be the new?
    I have no idea..I literally don't even have anybody to look at anymore for motivation.He was it.lol

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have no idea..I literally don't even have anybody to look at anymore for motivation.He was it.lol
    Notsureifsrs.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    Notsureifsrs.
    I train to be aesthetically pleasing.Most bodybuilders now look great,but they don't also have the same aesthetic appeal Zyzz had.It's hard to explain.Sure Arnold had a great body,but in my mind he was not aesthetically pleasing. Don't know of anybody else quite like Zyzz with the same aesthetics. I'm pretty happy w/ the way I look though, just want to see somebody like Zyzz to work towards.

evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100) evilouis is not very well liked. (-100)
    I actually dont think its a joke anymore, if it was they would be abused for how ****ing to far it would be..*

Originally Posted by evilouis View Post
    I actually dont think its a joke anymore, if it was they would be abused for how ****ing to far it would be..*
    le sigh, well I'm glad you finally came to that realization

markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) markp1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    rip

Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    *still don't understand what this is

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    le sigh, well I'm glad you finally came to that realization

im fuking jelly right there,

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post
    im fuking jelly right there,
    lmao.sh*t.just realized i did an accidental copy+paste in this forum of what I was posting in the teen Misc section.Deleting now,you can see it in the Tmisc. Yah she's pretty good looking and good at sucking my Jock, but she is a retard and not a keeper

CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *still don't understand what this is
    Probably took in too much protein at a time and damaged your brain.

Hoax and troll are what rhymes with those words.

Originally Posted by CSP159 View Post
    Probably took in too much protein at a time and damaged your brain.

Hoax and troll are what rhymes with those words.
    I see.*

I see.

See.

briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500) briggslr02 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Rip

lmao.sh*t.just realized i did an accidental copy+paste in this forum of what I was posting in the teen Misc section.Deleting now,you can see it in the Tmisc. Yah she's pretty good looking and good at sucking my Jock, but she is a retard and not a keeper
    Sucking your jock? lol thats a new one. TBH she loks as dumb as a box of rocks, but hot as hell.*

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post
    Sucking your jock? lol thats a new one. TBH she loks as dumb as a box of rocks, but hot as hell.*
    She is dumb as a box of rocks. Should read my post in Tmisc,she thought Nevada was in the East Coast, when she lives in the state next to it.She is dumb as ****. dropping her as soon as a better one comes along. Idk brah, in Cali we use the term ' suck my jock', at least around this city. hahaha. dumb bishes be dumb.*

Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She is dumb as a box of rocks. Should read my post in Tmisc,she thought Nevada was in the East Coast, when she lives in the state next to it.She is dumb as ****. dropping her as soon as a better one comes along. Idk brah, in Cali we use the term ' suck my jock', at least around this city. hahaha. dumb bishes be dumb.*
    Same girl with shoulder problems that you posted yday? what.lol