Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was being serious in previous posts, I am in line for a "cut" anyway.....
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    I am staying away. I don't get it either. I love working out, I wanna get bigger, but the risks people take for muscle is crazy IMO. For the young people that say this about fertility...people do change their minds.

I just figured a post use study could stop the contraversy.
    I totally agree, a study in humans period would be nice as well

Originally Posted by Nailbomb9 View Post
    I was being serious in previous posts, I am in line for a "cut" anyway.....
    There are plenty of other incredibly effective compounds you can use that would preserve muscle and help shed pounds...
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has there been any studies post use?
    Our product is part ursolic acid and part oleanolic acid. They are very similar compounds with very similar effects.
    Have a look at this study:

The effect of oleanolic acid on sperm motion characteristics and fertility of male Wistar rats

In the study, the rats that received oleanolic acid were unable to impregnate the lady rats during the time they were taking the OA, but as soon as the OA was removed, they all knocked up their rat girlfriends.
    Treated males failed to impregnate females, whereas control and oleanolic acid withdrawn males achieved 100% pregnancies.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Our product is part ursolic acid and part oleanolic acid. They are very similar compounds with very similar effects.
    Have a look at this study:

The effect of oleanolic acid on sperm motion characteristics and fertility of male Wistar rats

In the study, the rats that received oleanolic acid were unable to impregnate the lady rats during the time they were taking the OA, but as soon as the OA was removed, they all knocked up their rat girlfriends.
    Do you have any on ursolic acid? Do you have any on humans?
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the effort and that study, but I will wait until more information is out before thinking about using. Just wanna play it safe.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    I totally agree, a study in humans period would be nice as well

There are plenty of other incredibly effective compounds you can use that would preserve muscle and help shed pounds...
    Ok, I am totally confused. Isn't UA in apples? So a person shouldn't eat too many apples? I'm not quite getting the code red. Can you please draw me a picture of your concerns with it cuz I would definately like to know as much as possible...

EDIT: I have been googling everything I can find on it too and haven't found anything detrimental "yet" in them.
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50) henryv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by itzDodge View Post
    Do you have any on ursolic acid? Do you have any on humans?
    UA and OA work by the same mechanism. There aren't any studies on humans and UA (except in vitro studies).

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am staying away. I don't get it either. I love working out, I wanna get bigger, but the risks people take for muscle is crazy IMO. For the young people that say this about fertility...people do change their minds.

I just figured a post use study could stop the contraversy
    I don't blame you. I never understood why people will risk so much just for a chance to enhance their appearance. Almost every new hype that comes out, claimed good for you turns out to cause super serious problems 10 years later, hence all the recalls. I say go natural or go home.