View Poll Results: Who is the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT)?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kai Greene

17 5.99%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

62 21.83%
  • Ronnie Coleman

169 59.51%
  • Lee Haney

13 4.58%
  • Dorian Yates

10 3.52%
  • Shawn Ray

1 0.35%
  • Kevin Levrone

12 4.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even though I think Kai Greene has a great physique and may get a few O's, he's not the GOAT. *Never will be. *
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    golfpunk, people like you make me wish that Kai never wins an O
    TEAM HEATH 2012

I rep back

405x1 Deadlift

\m/

VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50) VinceFTW will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In terms of how the judges think of what is best in this sport, RC is the best. In terms of what I think, I think Flex Wheeler was the best, mass with beautiful lines. But even I see that everyone calls Ronnie the best. He was the biggest thing to ever step foot on stage and still look quite balanced, unlike Ruhl.
    The seperation of skill and talent is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who try to excel, who have dreams, that want to be a thing. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft.

- Beauty of bodybuilding

AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000) AgentSquish is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kai no doubt brings an impressive and freaky physique to the stage, but to refer to him as the greatest of all time, as in there are no better bodybuilders than him past and present, is probably one of the stupidest things I have read in quite some time.
    The following sentence is false.
    The preceding sentence is true.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I voted for Ronnie

I can see why some voted for Arnold. Since he had lots of achievements.

But bodybuilding wise, I'd have to say Ronnie by far.

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by grant81 View Post
    golfpunk, people like you make me wish that Kai never wins an O
    why because hes a dedicated fan?

who cares what this kid thinks or says. obviously he gos a little over board but he made alot of valid points about kai himself in the OP. if he would just stop there and not make false and negative statements torwards other bb'ers hed get a better response. i voted for RC but not by a long shot. he made alot of valid points about kai and alot of them are the reason im such a fan.

Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Amir11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wessmen View Post
    There can be only ONE!
    denzel washington is lookin kinda big thurrrrr
    Cheat on your Girlfriends, not your Workouts.

Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sherloc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Close your eyes. You're the chairman of a new sport that is underway known as Bodybuilding. You have to make up some idol in your thoughts that reflects what should be the epitome of the male physique. Do you have him look like a Belgian blue bull, or do you have him look like a massive pitbull, or none of the above. When I close my eyes and picture this ideal male physique it becomes extremely clear to me who from your list is that epitome without question. Shawn Ray. *People who base their view of what is the ideal off of what a group of biased judges think is the best are not exactly chosing what they think is best but rather conforming to a belief held by those who would give the '97, '07 etc Olympias away to*incumbents*who in all reality didn't deserve their placing.

pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500) pulltheplug is not very helpful. (-500)

germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000) germanyt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd pick Jay as GOAT before I'd pick Kai. A 100% Kai won't beat a 100% Jay. And Jay couldn't beat Ronnie. Ronnie is the GOAT.

jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jrhodez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rocky-Balboa View Post
    fukkin lol'd hard
    When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Sherloc View Post
    Close your eyes. You're the chairman of a new sport that is underway known as Bodybuilding. You have to make up some idol in your thoughts that reflects what should be the epitome of the male physique. Do you have him look like a Belgian blue bull, or do you have him look like a massive pitbull, or none of the above. When I close my eyes and picture this ideal male physique it becomes extremely clear to me who from your list is that epitome without question. Shawn Ray. *People who base their view of what is the ideal off of what a group of biased judges think is the best are not exactly chosing what they think is best but rather conforming to a belief held by those who would give the '97, '07 etc Olympias away to*incumbents*who in all reality didn't deserve their placing.

Best post of the thread so far.

HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love how golfpunk's reasoning is kai is unbeatable if he shows up 100%
    cuz coming in conditioned isn't part of being great or anything.
    in b4 19 pics by golfpunk showing how kai's conditioning is better than everyone's. brb posting offseason pics of others and australian gp pics of kai
    I voted Big Ron because Ronnie is the GOAT
    "I'd like to thank Mom and Dad, just for the genetics." -HBK

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HBKHitman View Post
    I love how golfpunk's reasoning is kai is unbeatable if he shows up 100%
    cuz coming in conditioned isn't part of being great or anything.
    in b4 19 pics by golfpunk showing how kai's conditioning is better than everyone's. brb posting offseason pics of others and australian gp pics of kai
    I voted Big Ron because Ronnie is the GOAT
    i lol'd at how much of a tool you sounded like

HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50) HBKHitman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    i lol'd at how much of a tool you sounded like
    i lol'd at how irate u are

and I like kai, i really do. i hope he nails it at the O this year. But it gets old seeing a "Does Kai have the best (insert anything at all here) ever? (srs)" thread every day.
    "I'd like to thank Mom and Dad, just for the genetics." -HBK

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another attempt by Golfpunk to try to get everyone to agree that Kai is the GOAT, but severly fuked up by people who actually know some sh!t about bbing and actually chosing the correct choice (Obviously!)

Kai being to bbing what MJ is to music? biggest fuking lol i ever heard!! lol

And Kai the GOAT? He's good yeh, I like him, good bber.. but fuk golfpunk, get off Kai's nuts bro!!! That's like chosing a person from another sport who won a world championship gold and calling them the GOAT when there is another athlete who's won 5 gold medals at the Olmpic games!
    IG: waldronconstruction

sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Objectively, Ronnie and Lee are equal greatest.

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Even though I think Kai Greene has a great physique and may get a few O's, he's not the GOAT. *Never will be. *
    Tell the future, can you?

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sychopaf View Post
    Objectively, Ronnie and Lee are equal greatest.
    Um... nope. They may be tied for most Olympia titles, but Ronnie also has the most wins ever by a pro.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sychopaf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    Um... nope. They may be tied for most Olympia titles, but Ronnie also has the most wins ever by a pro.
    You have a point. Although one might argue that the difference was made up with wins against substandard competitors (as compared to at the olympia). But whatevs.
    don't mind if life's not that pretty, it will soon disappear

Watchout ur comments bro titomuheedo's Avatar
    titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) titomuheedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can't be the GOAT and missing a pair of traps... just sayin.
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoawuYgSkehcUdvZQ6yNOcA/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Check out my youtube channel! Feel free to ask questions, and I'll make video responses as in depth and to my knowledge as I can. I don't spread bro science, my information will be similiar to Ian Mccarthy/Layne/Ogus/Eric helms in the sense that I will base my accusations of of science/studies. Also some personal experience, but I won't impose that onto you. But if you ask, I'll answer :)

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sychopaf View Post
    You have a point. Although one might argue that the difference was made up with wins against substandard competitors (as compared to at the olympia). But whatevs.
    But that would be subjective and looking far too deeply into it.

From a purely objective perspective, you just look at the numbers. And from that perspective Ronnie is the GOAT.

Actually... he is the GOAT from almost every perspective, lol.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10) CemeteryGates is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    At the end of the day, I think bodybuilding is about creating a body everyone would want. Arnold is the god damn archetype.
    Since when did your opinion mean anything? You do not define what bodybuilding is.

Also, Kai is an idiot. He philosophical attitude is the gayest indie ***got thing I've ever witnessed.

GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig350 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kai is the greatest? *Really what a joke, he's never won OLYMPIA. *YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. *He's a paper champion, you must think LeBron is the best basketball player ever?

Originally Posted by golfpunk1985 View Post
    I voted Kai.

I'll explain why I personally believe that Kai is the GOAT. Even though Kai hasn't won an Olympia title, he has a physique that would BEAT ANYONE if he came in 100%. This is proven by the fact that a 100% Kai has never been beaten in an IFBB event. However, this argument goes deeper than just titles and placings. I feel that Kai is the walking embodiment of bodybuilding. He epitomizes the sport moreso than anyone else. Kai Greene is more than just the epitome of bodybuilding; he IS BODYBUILDING.

Also, Kai has 6 body parts that are arguably the best ever (hamstrings, quads, biceps, back, chest, abdominals) but coleman only has 4 (biceps, chest, glutes, delts). Arnold only has 3 (biceps, chest, spinal erectors).

Everything about Kai is epic. His physique is epic, his posing is epic, his hairstyle is epic, the way he talks about philosophical things in interviews is epic. His whole image is just epic. He is the most original and entertaining bodybuilder ever to grace a stage. Kai Greene is to bodybuilding what Michael Jackson is to the music industry.

"I became my own living model. I utilized my own physique to gain a greater understanding of space and movement, creating works of art that became increasingly detailed and complex over time." - Kai Greene

Now tell me who you think is the GOAT, and explain why.

Go!

Originally Posted by CemeteryGates View Post
    Also, Kai is an idiot. He philosophical attitude is the gayest indie ***got thing I've ever witnessed.
    Hm... I don't think I like you