jpedrogc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hello guys, please i need your help!

I posted in another place, i think wrong place, because nobody helped me.. So i think here in the correct place to post it :] * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Firstly, it's a honor be here, in this wonderful forum, and i want to thank you for reading my noobiest thread. Second, bad times for the ocurred with Zyzz, hah? All of we know he was an example for a lot of people and in my opinion we havent to head down and yes look forward and*do our best at the academy in memory of zyzz. Well, going directly to the subject, i'mm really really confused about what to know and, if is possible, i want ur opinion guys, to evaluate what is the best for me. I'm a 17 y.o. brazilian guy (sorry my bad english, it su***, i know) and i was 95kg (check my 'old before pictures') and 5 months later, with a lot of motivation and discipline i achieved the weight of 72 kg (check new pictures). I know i'm still fat A LOT, and i want ur help in this guys... What diet do u think it's best for me? CKD , 50/40/10 P/C/F or anyother? I'm currently doing CKD but i hadn't still a significative changed in my body (like*appearance of veins or muscle definition). I don't know if it takes more time, maybe is this and i'm wrong. Maybe is best for me try to bulk up now? What u , experienced guys, think about? Please help me achieve my goals! I was very fat and now i know that i can achieve my dreams with a lot of dedication. Thanks and sorry take your time.
    Attached Images

Bump!

Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on your success bro!Keep up the motivation!Its sounds like you're still wanting to lose some bodyfat.Its difficult to say what would work best for you because everybody is different and reacts differently to different things.Get to know your body and keep trying things to see how they work and effect your body.You said you've been trying a CKD diet and have not seen alot of progress.How long have you been doing the diet so far?
    " Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire "

Thanks for ur great words bro! <3 I've been doing CKD for 2 weeks, already loss 6kg but nothing apparently,u know? (like veins or considerated definitions). Just a small (almost nothing) definition in my back.. But what i dont know it's if i'm losing muscle or fat due to the fact that there are no visual results.. But, thanks for ur opinion.. i'll try to cicle this diet for next 2 weeks finishing it with 1 month.. so i will try start 50/40/10 C/P/F and post results... i'm too happy for this achievement but now confused if i'm doing this correctly! Again, thanks brah!

Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hunt_GI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No prob dude. Yeah, just give it a little more time.The leaner you get the longer it takes to lose fat. Genetics play a role in your body to see hardcore hardcore veins ( extreme vascularity ). The leaner you get the more visible they become of course but some people are just genetically more vascular.Like you can take two people the same bf % and one may have veins popping out everywhere where the other guy just has one or two running down his arm.You cant really see my veins too well.But in certain lighting and definatly while im reppin' through a set those lil b@$t@rds swell up and pop out everywhere!!Looks like I dropped like 3% bf while im doing a set.lol.
    " Satisfaction Is The Death Of Desire "