Thread: New C4 Review!

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up New C4 Review!

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to post my thoughts about the new C4... I'm part of the testing of Cellucor's new stuff, and I wanted to talk about C4 here.

Essentially, the new C4 doesn't have 1,3 any more and they replaced that with a higher caffeine content. Fair trade off if you ask me...

Flavor:

10/10. The new raspberry is on point. It can be very light with a bunch of water or be extremely strong with a little amount. Either way it tastes excellent.

Pump:

8.5/10. I know this will improve once I use the C4 some more, but so far it has been really good thanks to the Creatine Nitrate in the formula. Works very well for me and I assume most other lifters.

Strength:
    N/A. I need to finish the whole bottle before I can assess this. But, usually Creatine helps with strength gains so I'm going to be expecting some good gains anyway.

MISC.:
    There is also a feel-good component of C4 thanks to the Mucuna Pruriens in it which is a plant that contains levodopa, a Dopamine precursor.

The Methycobalamin form of B-12 is a nice inclusion, as well.

----------------------------------------

I will post more as the random thoughts pop into my head.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

jeffellom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought 2 60serving tubs of C4 2 months ago. I really like this preworkout cuz it doesnt give me the itchy feeling that other preworkout does. C4 is the best preworkout supplement ive tried so far. Ive tried NOxplode, blackpowder,jack3d, and lot more but cant compare to the strength i gained from C4. Ive been using for 2 months, almost done with my first tub and im still taking 3/4 of a scoop.

Taste: 10/10 awesome fruitnpunch!!!!
    Pump: 10/10 doing lots of strength sets and supersets!! Feels awesome!
    Strength: 10/10 in 2 months; started from 225lbs to 310lbs in Flat bench! Im only 145lbs

Overall: 10/10 Best preworkout right now!!

Team SAN Enthusiast! dragonalex's Avatar
    dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dragonalex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jeffellom View Post
    I bought 2 60serving tubs of C4 2 months ago. I really like this preworkout cuz it doesnt give me the itchy feeling that other preworkout does. C4 is the best preworkout supplement ive tried so far. Ive tried NOxplode, blackpowder,jack3d, and lot more but cant compare to the strength i gained from C4. Ive been using for 2 months, almost done with my first tub and im still taking 3/4 of a scoop.

Taste: 10/10 awesome fruitnpunch!!!!
    Pump: 10/10 doing lots of strength sets and supersets!! Feels awesome!
    Strength: 10/10 in 2 months; started from 225lbs to 310lbs in Flat bench! Im only 145lbs

Overall: 10/10 Best preworkout right now!!
    C4 does contain beta alanine, odd that you don't get the itchy feeling.
    Probably just a low dose of BA in C4.
    Lucky that you only need 3/4th of a scoop!!

To OP: Good luck on your workouts with C4, it be a gr8 pre workout for endurance! :]
    ::Current Goods::
    White Rapids & Mucuna Pruiens
    MyProtein Impact Whey
    Ergochain