Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1623
    chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chivasregal's BodySpace

A girl stands you up, do you act "alpha" about it or call her out on it?

This girl who im sure wants to just **** stood me up last night at the club....i went with my friend and she was supposed to meet me there but never went. I have another girl on the side and im going out with her tonight to the movies... the girl that stood me up and i were supposed to go out again tonight. How should i respond to her standing me up?
    [TEXAS TECH MISC]

Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jaycee41 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Jaycee41's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    This girl who im sure wants to just **** stood me up last night at the club....i went with my friend and she was supposed to meet me there but never went. I have another girl on the side and im going out with her tonight to the movies... the girl that stood me up and i were supposed to go out again tonight. How should i respond to her standing me up?
    Moar details about girl...you are being very broad brah, girls usually stand up someone because they're not comfortable around them.

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jamestown0101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jamestown0101's BodySpace
    Next/thread

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MrErnieWinkles's BodySpace
    Considering you already have plans tonight with another girl, I'd say to just ignore and next her. No need to even acknowledge it, just do the same thing to her tonight. Trust me, these bitches aren't worth your time. If she comes back around, great, if not, you're not losing much anyways.
    R.I.P ZYZZ. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Stats: 6'0", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1623
    chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) chivasregal has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit chivasregal's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Jaycee41 View Post
    Moar details about girl...you are being very broad brah, girls usually stand up someone because they're not comfortable around them.
    Don't get me wrong...this girl is crazy about me. I am 1110% sure she is comfortable around me. I just don't know why she didnt go last night. I kinda don't wanna "care" but i do. I went to the strip club last night after the club sucked. I told myself id only go out with her tonight if she said sorry or came up with a "lost my phone" excuse. She texted me this morning inviting me to go out tonight blahblahblah. I had made plans with girl#2 to go to the movies around 3pm so that i could go out with girl#1 at night...but since she didnt apologize for wasting my time, i just changed the movie date with girl#2 to night.

I responded to her text with "well hello there skank...nah i'm good i already got plans for tonight"
    [TEXAS TECH MISC]

MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrErnieWinkles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't get me wrong...this girl is crazy about me. I am 1110% sure she is comfortable around me.

I responded to her text with "well hello there skank...nah i'm good i already got plans for tonight"
    crazy about you? No, or else she wouldn't have brushed you off.

And responding was mistake #2.

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) midlandsbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit midlandsbrah's BodySpace
    U dun goofed

OP; you're trying far too hard to be a black knight. Almost equally as bad as WK'ing imo. Should've just kept your cool , and brushed it off WITHOUT acknowledging the situation.

You already had plans tonight ffs...why would you even care?

wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wy_jeep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wy_jeep's BodySpace
    It would've been best if you ignored her. *BRB getting stood up then politely canceling plans with her the next day...

irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) irishjackmp has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit irishjackmp's BodySpace
    *OP, as soon as I read that she stood you up I said "I guarantee the next time she contacts him it will be via email or text, there is no chance she will pick up the phone and call him" When a woman does something incredibly sketchy that she knows the guy will be pissed about (i.e. standing him up) they always try to indirectly gauge how pissed he is after the fact... and they usually do this by putting out a "feeler" text. That way if you flame her in the text, she has avoided tlking to you altogether and was able to avoid a direct confrontation.

Personally, I usually just delete them from my life as I don't want any woman in my life who doesn't respect me... and any chick that stands you up doesn't respect you. Although, if she kept texting me, I would eventually use Jamestown's "movie night, my place, wear something sexy" to try ONE TIME to get a piece. But regardless if I got some or not, I would never talk to her again after that one try... why have so little self worth that to keep a chick around who stood you up?
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Unorginator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit Unorginator's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    *OP, as soon as I read that she stood you up I said "I guarantee the next time she contacts him it will be via email or text, there is no chance she will pick up the phone and call him" When a woman does something incredibly sketchy that she knows the guy will be pissed about (i.e. standing him up) they always try to indirectly gauge how pissed he is after the fact... and they usually do this by putting out a "feeler" text. That way if you flame her in the text, she has avoided tlking to you altogether and was able to avoid a direct confrontation.

Personally, I usually just delete them from my life as I don't want any woman in my life who doesn't respect me... and any chick that stands you up doesn't respect you. Although, if she kept texting me, I would eventually use Jamestown's "movie night, my place, wear something sexy" to try ONE TIME to get a piece. But regardless if I got some or not, I would never talk to her again after that one try... why have so little self worth that to keep a chick around who stood you up?
    /thread

Don't let anyone disrespect you by wasting your time. I guarantee you she's not that comfortable around you, or she wouldnt of stood you up. She would be texting you on how excited she is to be spending time with you.

Let her know you are not to one to be punked out by moving on with your life, especially since you have other tail lined up.

Stats: 5'10", 161 lbs
    hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) hiimzac has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit hiimzac's BodySpace
    if i were you i would reevaluate my entire attitude, because like that other guy said, the whole black knight shtick is just as pathetic as white knighting. i don't get what is so ****ing hard about just being yourself.

Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vabyss has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vabyss's BodySpace
    Depends on the reason. It's normally easy to tell if they're lying. If she has a legit reason and she's honest about it, no worries. If it's not a good reason or if I suspect she's bullsh!tting me, depending on how cool she is to be with or how good the sex is, normally I'll give the "never again" speech, making it clear that I'm not the type to tolerate that.

If it happens more than once and she has no good excuse, history.

Stats: 6'4", 239 lbs
    AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AudiRS6 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AudiRS6's BodySpace
    Don't get me wrong...this girl is crazy about me. I am 1110% sure she is comfortable around me. I just don't know why she didnt go last night. I kinda don't wanna "care" but i do. I went to the strip club last night after the club sucked. I told myself id only go out with her tonight if she said sorry or came up with a "lost my phone" excuse. She texted me this morning inviting me to go out tonight blahblahblah. I had made plans with girl#2 to go to the movies around 3pm so that i could go out with girl#1 at night...but since she didnt apologize for wasting my time, i just changed the movie date with girl#2 to night.

I would have just responded with "nah" after her asking me out after standing me up the night before. Then after a few days just text her "Movie at my place wear something sexy" I*swear*that line works 92% of the time.

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jgamibi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jgamibi's BodySpace
    ignore her brahski

Stats: 6'0", 223 lbs
    artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) artDDP has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit artDDP's BodySpace
    I ignore. Girls live and die on attention so don't give it to them when they disrespect you.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”--Arnold Schwarzenegger