Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 259 lbs
    Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Maddrox's BodySpace

Omegle has new feature, Ask a question and watch two strangers discuss it.. lol

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
    Question to discuss:♥ Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Rainbow Zumba ♥
    Stranger 1: f.ag
    Stranger 2: what
    Stranger 1 has disconnected

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Question to discuss:
    What would it take for Stranger 1 to go ATM with Stranger 2, after a **** has been taken?
    Stranger 1: WHAT?
    Stranger 1: THE
    Stranger 1: ****
    Stranger 1: HAVE
    Stranger 1: YOU
    Stranger 1: BEEN
    Stranger 1: SMOKING
    Stranger 1 has disconnected

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Question to discuss:Name the dirtiest sexual act you would do to the other person.
    Stranger 2: umm
    Stranger 1: Who came up with these things ffs.
    Stranger 2: i'd do anything
    Stranger 1: I bet the guy reading is jacking it.
    Stranger 2: so?
    Stranger 1: Awqward.
    Stranger 2: like you haven't done it
    Stranger 1: He's all ingognito.
    Stranger 1: I'm a chick bro.
    Stranger 2: so am i
    Stranger 2: and i've done it
    Stranger 1: Can't say I have.
    Stranger 2: it's not all it's cracked up to be
    Stranger 2: but it's better than nothin
    Stranger 1: Meh. I'd rather get a guy, js.
    Stranger 2: same
    Stranger 2: but thats hard at 4am
    Stranger 1: Wake his ass up.
    Stranger 2: eww, no i'd never cheat on a guy with internet
    Stranger 2: i mean
    Stranger 2: like i can't just find a guy to sleep with at 4 am
    Stranger 1: Rape the neighbor?
    Stranger 2: if i wont cheat via the net, i'm sooo totally gonna rape someone... cuz that makes sense
    Stranger 1: It does.
    Stranger 1: Do it.
    Stranger 2: i bet your dad lives next to me
    Stranger 1: **** em.
    Stranger 1: My dad is a ****ing dick.
    Stranger 1: So more power to ya.
    Stranger 2:
    Stranger 2 has disconnected
    August 7th, 2010 - The day the Misc Mods disappeared

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TheJoshuaa has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TheJoshuaa's BodySpace
    Haha, never knew about this site--

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: hi

Stranger: hi

You: oh heavenly blessed beauty...

Stranger: why thank you!

You: whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting...

Stranger: haha ya umm.....im a guy

You: I've had a crush on you for years

Stranger: doubt it

You: are you aware?
    I will be the best

Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bodybuilt1248 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    how do i volunteer to answer q's?

Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maddrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybuilt1248 View Post
    how do i volunteer to answer q's?
    Just go to the site, and either hit chat or ask a question.

Question to discuss:
    If you had to make a choice, would you rather **** the other person or die.
    Stranger 1: depends
    Stranger 2: sex for sure
    Stranger 1: depends
    Stranger 2: On?
    Stranger 1: on if you're a guy or a girl
    Stranger 2: lol. If i had to die, or bang another dude. I choose bang
    Stranger 2 has disconnected