dainbrmged1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advocare Muscle Gain?

has anyone ever heard of, or more importantly ever used, this 'advocare muscle gain' product? previous to today i had never heard of it, but talking to a friend who is relatively oblivious to the muscle gaining/bodybuilding world and mechanics, he told me he was excited to start using it. talking to him further i learned he had bought it from a guy selling the product at his gym. from there, i decided id be a good friend and look into it for him to let him know if what he bought was actually good or bad, since he was obviously clueless and just as obviously only excited that it was simply called "MUSCLE GAIN". upon looking into it, i found absolutely no reviews online, other than those that seemed to only come from the company and individuals associated with advocare itself. if anyone can tell me anything about this stuff, itd be greatly appreciated.

deijai1227 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advocare Muscle Gain

Hi dainbrmged1! I am familiar with Advocare Muscle Gain. Advocare has been around for 18 years with an extensive line of health and wellness products. I am a distributor of Advocare, and Muscle Gain is a protein shake that has 25g of protein per serving. My husband took the muscle gain and it worked great for him. With him being a bigger guy, he needs 1.8g per lb of bodyweight which equals about 400g of protein per day to maintain the "bodybuilding" look. He took the muscle gain this year (April-May 2011), and it helped him immensely. He had taken other products before that (from GNC) and they worked great, but when he stopped working out, the size left too, and the products left him with horrible side effects such as migraines and painful heart palpitations. After Muscle Gain, even when he stopped working out, he still maintained the size, and most incredibly-the hardness of the muscles!

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love these conversations. Paid shilling bots talking to each other. Carry on.

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    X2. Like it isnt obvious since both have 1 post.
    Cant Mods ban ppl like this?