TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I reduce my butt size?

I'm a dude and my butt is*embarrassingly*big. It's almost like a woman's behind. I've never had an arse this big..also, my butt is getting so big that my pants wont fit anymore....are there any workouts to reduce my behind's size??*

HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HeavyMetalLover is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No exercises for that. Your butt size is probably genetic (bubble-butt), or it is due to fat.

If it's due to fat, you should lose weight. Losing weight = calorie deficit.
    [Watdo?] - Want (''should'' for you naggers) bulk.

Serving true tea for weight-losers
    Literally die during squat
    Home gym-er
    Inadequate/improper lifting equipment
    Pop music sucker \m/

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Work your posterior hips probably? You don't really target the gluteus-maximus, so doing high-rep endurance exercises will probably make it more tight and contracted on a normal basis.

JerryZV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JerryZV has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    having large quads/hams will make your butt seem smaller

ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you squat a lot, trying doing less weight and more reps on legs. Also running is good

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got a big ass too.

It's genetic bro, sorry.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ibidu1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had a flat ass but now after lifting heavy with deadlifts and squats im starting to get a lil something in the back of my honda

kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10) kingbalthier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If u honestly can say ur not fat, then its prob the deads and squats. If thats the case only take ur squats to parrallel, any lower and hams and glutes get involved to a much greater degree. U could also do deads from around knee level, so it takes most of the legs out of the movement. If ur glutes are so big that they greatly overpower ur quads, then take out squats, and do hack squats and sissy squats which only emphasize the quads.

marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marskman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why the **** would you do that...us men love a big butt so long as it's firm and appealing. Don't make your ass smaller, just lose some weight if you're a *little chubs and do deep squats to build muscle in that area.

TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheLakerator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got fat recently (about a month ago). But from March to May, I was working out regularly (3 times a week)....I worked out my upper body a lot (ie chest, back, etc), but I never worked out my lower body. Im not sure if that could be a possible cause.

My butt got big since I joined the gym btw, and that was in March-April*

Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000) Datsyukdeke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marskman View Post
    Why the **** would you do that...us men love a big butt so long as it's firm and appealing. Don't make your ass smaller, just lose some weight if you're a *little chubs and do deep squats to build muscle in that area.
    U mirin that dudes bubble butt brah?

billyd113 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got the same situation, OP. Been a hockey player since I was 3, and I have not only a big ass, but a high one. When I was a teenager, girls would ask why my pants were so high. It's been 2 years since I started lifting consistently, and I've done very little in terms of legs because I've been playing puck anywhere from 2-4 hours per week (can't have those legs tired for when that home run pass hits you at the blue line!). I've tried high reps/low weight and cardio, and I've pretty much come to accept that it's either (a) just a genetic thing I have to deal with, or (b) up to my diet, which right now is still catered (pun!) toward packing on muscle to the rest of my body.

ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShanWow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Datsyukdeke View Post
    U mirin that dudes bubble butt brah?
    My thoughts 'xactly. Heh heh.

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    You need glutes so women can grip your ripped striations to pull you into them. Otherwise you have to do all the work. This will help your lady lose weight too since rowing is a compound movement.

NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHinman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Embrace it man, I have a big butt too and the girls I know love it lol. If you want to lose a bit of it though running should help it worked for me and I can now wear jeans again and not have them be tight as hell

ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ab1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just lose weight, that will probably work
    [[Best Lifts at 193lbs - Dec 2013]]
    Squat - 385lbs x 3
    OHP - 200lbs x 3
    Bench - 300lbs x 1
    Deadlift - 425lbs x 5

[[Best Lifts at 171lbs - May 2014]]
    Squat - 345lbs x 5
    OHP - 190lbs x 3
    Bench - 280lbs x 1
    Deadlift - 405lbs x 4

5/3/1 Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156309573

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Genetic or anterior pelvic tilt. I too have dat ass .
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew