Thread: Starting out

heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) heathdyer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Starting out

I started working out about 3 months ago. At first I was hitting it hard taking a protein mix from GNC it was Amplified xxx mass. Last month well 4 weeks ago this Monday I started taking a new shake it's Muscle juice it has with water 1020 calories and 59 grams of protein. I'm taking Chaotic Labs BMF salvation and at night I"m taking up test (tribulus, DHEA, Melatonin) it helps your body get the that rem sleep and stay there. and I started doing a work out I found on the internet. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/pro_...er_workout.htm I"m hitting it hard. some times because of time when I'm at work I skip out on doing abs and abs or calves , I work like 14 hours a day and still need to get my sleep. Not sure if I want to compete. But I do want a that kind of body. I"m 5'6" and weighing 184lbs. since starting the BMF I packed on 10 lbs. I"m eating about 5000 calories a day. I would like some pointers of what I can tweek and change up for a better work out. Thank you
    Attached Images

LonelyReptile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In addition to this, does anyone know more about "Chaotic Labz: BMF Salvation" independant as well as in conjunction with other supplements?