Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to the scene - where do I start

Ok a little about myself:

I'm 15
    I'm a skinny wimp
    Fitness wise I'm one of the top in my year group
    I have good speed/stamina
    I monetize on the internet averaging about £200 weekly ($325 according to xe.com)

Ok basically, I need to know where to start, I want to become toned rather than big, however I want to have an equal physique, I don't want small arms but a big body :P
    I need to know what supplements/weight gainers are the best to purchase, price is not a concern to me as long as it has worked for others and is a succesful product.
    I am going to be filling my fridges with healthy food to provide a balanced diet because at the moment I live off junk food.
    Also, I have a high metabolism no matter how hard I try I don't seem to gain weight, any tips?

I've purchased a set of scales/tape measure from the net... I can't be arsed to ask my parents where those kinda stuff are (better if I have my own items to myself tbh)

My nearest gym is 3 houses away, so it is literally a one minute walk for me. Also, with the membership to the gym you gain free access to the swimming pool which is right next to the gym, so I shall be doing swimming after gym (is that a good idea?)

Would be nice if you posted how you started working out

Regards, Chris.

Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aytronic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cruc View Post

I'm 15
    I'm a skinny wimp
    I monetize on the internet averaging about £200 weekly ($325 according to xe.com)

Ok basically, I need to know where to start, I want to become toned rather than big, however I want to have an equal physique, I don't want small arms but a big body :P
    I need to know what supplements/weight gainers are the best to purchase, price is not a concern to me as long as it has worked for others and is a succesful product.
    I am going to be filling my fridges with healthy food to provide a balanced diet because at the moment I live off junk food.
    Also, I have a high metabolism no matter how hard I try I don't seem to gain weight, any tips?

I've purchased a set of scales/tape measure from the net... I can't be arsed to ask my parents where those kinda stuff are (better if I have my own items to myself tbh)

My nearest gym is 3 houses away, so it is literally a one minute walk for me. Also, with the membership to the gym you gain free access to the swimming pool which is right next to the gym, so I shall be doing swimming after gym (is that a good idea?)

Regards, Chris.
    start reading the forum. gather info. then ask questions

Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cruc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Aytronic View Post
    start reading the forum. gather info. then ask questions
    I've read most the stickies around here, they seem to confusing to gather up. I need help, maybe all the info in a nutshell? Not trying to ask you to spoonfeed all the info, just a little help would be nice.

Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thogixa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've read most the stickies around here, they seem to confusing to gather up. I need help, maybe all the info in a nutshell? Not trying to ask you to spoonfeed all the info, just a little help would be nice.
    http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
    Current / goal by September

Deadlift: 500 / 520
    Bench: 315 / 330
    Squat: 475 / 500

Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136910443

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try studying the stickies like books. Take notes of things that interest you and then ask more specific questions that relate to your personal goals. This makes things much easier and allows you to keep some independence if that's what you want. Thogixa's link is also pretty good.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LUMountainHawk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    get on dat dere celltech.

notsrs.

Figure your nutrition out. Pick up some Whey or a good Mass Gainer, some Creatine (monohydrate is cheap and works for most), and a solid multivitamin. Go to the gym and work your ass off. Try to lift heavier each week. Make sure you get enough sleep. Since you're skinny, as I was (and still kinda am), that "toned" aesthetic look you're after will come in time just by lifting heavy, eating heavy, and sleeping heavy. You won't get to be a big solid musclebound guy overnight, so don't worry about that. Just lift hard. You'll eventually get to a physique you like. Also, get on a solid routine. Doesn't matter too much what it is, so long as you're hitting each bodypart more than 1x a week, giving enough rest to each group, and you stick to it.
    -LUMH

~S&P~

elo2355 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supplements to take:
    Whey Gold Standard, Creatine, Fish oils, Vitamins, Preworkout

Everything else is a waste of money.

fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fxoqxc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by elo2355 View Post
    Supplements to take:

he doesn't need creatine at 15 you *******

Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by elo2355 View Post
    Supplements to take:

That's some bull**** advice. You can accomplish a great physique without the use of supplements. Regarding the "Whey Gold Standard", there's a bunch load of other protein powders which are even better as this one. It's all about what you're going to spend on your protein.

Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000) Michaellll is just really nice. (+1000)

I'm 15
    I'm a skinny wimp

Regards, Chris.
    The stickies are full with the information you're looking for. Concerning this "I monetize on the internet averaging about £200 weekly" enlighten me! =D