Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    You're prone to it like me, t-bol made my nips sensitive and itchy but it went away when I stopped it.
    This will likely happen to most users when they cease using the test boosters(or phs)

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    would a PROLENSIS product be a good choice to take along with DAA? (to keep estrogen down)
    Were you serious about that????

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    I used Triazole along with DAA.
    This.

I've only ever used it for 4 weeks at a time. Twice now both with Triazole. Going to run an AX + DAA + Triazole in the future. It's funny because it doesn't seem like it is doing anything when you are on it, and then you stop and you are like whoah wtf. Or at least that's how it has been with me.
    I know right?!

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only ever used it for 4 weeks at a time. Twice now both with Triazole. Going to run an AX + DAA + Triazole in the future. It's funny because it doesn't seem like it is doing anything when you are on it, and then you stop and you are like whoah wtf. Or at least that's how it has been with me.
    I start to notice it a few weeks in, libido is enhanced greatly and just an overall "better" feeling. I know some people get really moody and feel like crap from DAA though, so it is subjective.*
    PROCCOR

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Yeah, and you should have seen what they said, they thought I was somehow trying to make a sale out of my posts in the thread where I suggested to cycle off DAA to be safe and because of cost/benefit. Somehow telling potential customers to cycle off DAA (and in the long run spending less money on our products) is a clever marketing quip.
    I do it all the time. It must be weird as a customer to hear someone from the company you are buying products from to take a break or dose it differently with something else to get more for your money.

Originally Posted by JCTWP46 View Post
    So I'm about to start my sponsored log of Prometheus Rising sometime next week, should I consider adding in Triazole or some sort of AI 2 weeks in???

You guys have me paranoid now.
    I would and it certainly wouldnt hurt to use the two together. Its becoming a popular stack.

Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    You're prone to it like me, t-bol made my nips sensitive and itchy but it went away when I stopped it.

Taking triazole with AX atm to see if it works.
    Definitely let me know how it works.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10) coolbreeze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually I heard DAA can elevate prolactin more so than estrogen. So perhaps its prolactin related gyno? Would Vitex (sp) help with that?
    Ever feel stress or anxiety? Relax & reduce stress fast with U4EA (rated 9.5/10):

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/purelife/u4ea.htm

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hansolo261 View Post
    a lot of people seem to confuse a poorly developed chest with gyno. People also confuse chest fat with gyno. As far as sensitive nipples or lactation quit looking for it and quit playing with your nips. The sht isn't as common as people make out to be especially with a non hormonial supp.
    hormonial
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by coolbreeze View Post
    Actually I heard DAA can elevate prolactin more so than estrogen. So perhaps its prolactin related gyno? Would Vitex (sp) help with that?
    L Dopa should help with prolactin.

edit: LOL Illa, i didn't even catch that.
    PROCCOR

BIG AX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG AX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG AX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG AX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIG AX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DAA causing gyno? Really? don't think so....
    Eat Sleep Lift

nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyc_quy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used Triazole along with DAA.
    anyone know if i need to take Triazole with bioforge?
    If it don't hurt, it's not working. Go big or go home!!

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nyc_quy View Post
    anyone know if i need to take Triazole with bioforge?
    * *Nope
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I doubt toxicity will be an issue for those using the recommended amount (to be fair, I doubt toxicity at all without someone chronically over doing it and some other factors).
    Maybe you have viewed some research that I have not. I am unaware of any data indicating what doses and/or how much overall exposure it would take for DAA-mediated/glutamate receptor stimulation, to elevate extracellular glutamate to the point of excitotoxicity. Curious, what led you to your conclusion?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) potionmaster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there any research to prove 3gm/day as a trigger dose?
    I know the study used that dosage but my question is will 1.5gm/day for 2days be the same as a 3gm/day dose?
    People take 3gm now as the norm and even twice that dosage(more is better mentality). The thing is if there is no such thing as a particular trigger-dosage, people can essentially take smaller doses, albeit take slightly longer to reach blood saturation required for the benefits to kick in, but also possibly mitigating sides/toxicity.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Maybe you have viewed some research that I have not. I am unaware of any data indicating what doses and/or how much overall exposure it would take for DAA-mediated/glutamate receptor stimulation, to elevate extracellular glutamate to the point of excitotoxicity. Curious, what led you to your conclusion?
    As far as I know, there isn't any. My opinion is based on the latest research on beta amyloid plaques, glutamate transporters, and Ca2+ dynamics, but it's to be taken as an opinion since I am biased about this topic.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as I know, there isn't any. My opinion is based on the latest research on beta amyloid plaques, glutamate transporters, and Ca2+ dynamics, but it's to be taken as an opinion since I am biased about this topic.
    Thanks Synapsin. I'll look into those and try to find the correlation.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been on DAA for almost 3 weeks. I was going to start Triazole on Week 5 like someone said so that the Triazole lasts 2 weeks longer than the DAA. Should I forget that plan and start taking Triazole now which would have the Triazole run out 1 week after?

Also, I noticed this week that I've been holding a lot more water than usual. Could this be a sign of increased estrogen or is it unrelated?

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OoFaP View Post
    I've been on DAA for almost 3 weeks. I was going to start Triazole on Week 5 like someone said so that the Triazole lasts 2 weeks longer than the DAA. Should I forget that plan and start taking Triazole now which would have the Triazole run out 1 week after?

Also, I noticed this week that I've been holding a lot more water than usual. Could this be a sign of increased estrogen or is it unrelated?
    I personally would start Triazole now and just run it 1 week solo after the DAA.

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I personally would start Triazole now and just run it 1 week solo after the DAA.
    That's what I'm planning on doing as of right now. Had it been a week earlier and they would run out on the same day, I may have waited but out of fear of something bad happening, I rather be safe and start it this week.

yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yCat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Im still laughing at bitch tits around the nipple area
    i just spit out my shake onto my keyboard.

LMFAO. man id be damn worries if i was getting bitch tits anywhere but my nippe area.
    seated rows before hoes

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DAA can increase prolactin production. That's why stacking DAA and PowerFULL is a great idea since PowerFULL can decrease prolactin. Hope this helps.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000) KevJr88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Yes Estrogen can cause water retention
    2. Fat boobs =/= b(tch tits
    Is thou perturbed, brethren? Come forth to a notable degree of proximity, male sibling!

dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Fun

Test +30% Est + 60% Progesterone +90% is what it does. Looked like a damn blister on my right nipple then a drop of liquid came out the left one when i did the do i have gyno test. Get some DIM mix it with olive oil or cooking oil or vitamin E or something. D glucarate reguces estrogen around 25%. My bitch tits HUURT till I found out how to mix the DIM with the vitamin E and Olive oil. Also using A-HD if you wanna try that - it worked the first day or 2 but after that idk if it's doing anyting. They stopped getting bigger but the damage is done.. This ****'s horrible
    no! really! this many people took time out of their day to press rep down

dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dawhud has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Triazole lolz

Originally Posted by BIG AX View Post
    DAA causing gyno? Really? don't think so....
    You calling me a liar?

jcsl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

So can any suggest or recommend a good cycle for using DAA and Triazole?

And can I change between Triazole and Myodex? Anyone tried Myodex? Will DAA and Myodex stack well? or Triazole is still the better AI to stack with

Or is DIM alone enough as an AI?
    Last edited by jcsl; 07-13-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jibbles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jcsl View Post
    So can any suggest or recommend a good cycle for using DAA and Triazole?

And can I change between Triazole and Myodex? Anyone tried Myodex? Will DAA and Myodex stack well? or Triazole is still the better AI to stack with

Or is DIM alone enough as an AI?
    DAA and Myodex do stack well. It will boost test levels from all angles. Great stack as well would be the Myodex and HyperTest

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What about DAA + MAN NXT

Taking 3 grams of DAA in morning plus 2 caps of the man NXT - test-estrogen-cort formula. Is that enough to help with the rise of estrogen and of prolactin? I've only been on 8 days only thing ice noticed is little indigestion but honestly I think it's bc I for all the these free monster energy drinks & been drinking those.

So is this enough ai? Is test force really better than bulk DAA staked with what I'm taking has 200mh of dim and two other ingreadietms

Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Luwbz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mxr808 View Post
    Hi guys,

Recently started taking 3g of Primaforce D Aspartic Acid every day and can confirm that this stuff can most definitely give you gyno. Have only been taking it for 2 weeks as of this Sunday but have noticed quite prominent bitchtits and irritability around the nipple area. Have also come out with quite a bit of chest acne.

Any suggestions as to what I should do? Am going to stop taking it today and have ordered Triazole and Activate Xtreme to help.
    how to get rid of gyno;
    Level 1 – A dime sized glandular lump – which can emerge as soon as 2-3 weeks after “gyno symptoms” appear. This type of gyno can transform into a more serious level 2 gyno if left untreated for more than 4-6 weeks. In most cases, this initial level 1 gyno disappears once the hormonal environment improves, which is generally 2-3 weeks after the inflicting steroids clear the system.

Level 2 – A quarter sized glandular lump. This type of gyno does not completely disappear on its own, but may gradually shrink to “Level 1” size after discontinuing the inflicting steroids. Completely reversing level 2 gyno requires aggressive dietary and supplemental intervention in conjunction with prescription grade drugs.

Generally, the levels of gyno can be referred to in the following way –

level 1 = temporary

level 2 = semi-permanent

Be warned, if gyno is allowed to grow large enough, the cost of surgery may be more cost efficient than trying to battle the gyno through drug and lifestyle changes – which could otherwise take months or years of intervention.
    Consider all the following points. Remember, there are many factors that can contribute to gyno and performing just a handful of the points below may be the key to avoiding gyno all together.

1. Your naturally occurring 5a-reduced metabolites are your friends in preventing and reversing gyno. 5a-reduced metabolites include androsterone, androstanedione, androstanediol and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as the most powerful 5a-reduced hormone. These hormones help prevent gyno by lowering estrogen and blocking the effect of estrogen at the hormone receptor. (1-8) Unless you have serious androgen related hair loss you want to keep your 5a-reduced metabolites relatively high to avoid gyno.

Methods for increasing 5a-reduced metabolites (DHT) are listed in preferred order –

Topical testosterone applied to the scrotum will rapidly increase DHT levels with minimal estrogen conversion. (for more information on topical steroids, read this article)
    Use a DHT pro-hormone such as androsterone, found in AndroHard. This will raise DHT with zero risk of estrogen conversion.
    Injectable testosterone along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion.
    High dose oral 4-DHEA or DHEA along with an AI to prevent excessive estrogen conversion.

2. If you are concerned about gyno, avoid finesteride at all costs. It lowers all 5a-reduced metabolites to undesirable levels and has an extremely long half-life which continues to suppress DHT levels long after discontinuing the drug. (9) Progesterone would be a better anti-DHT alternative if you are concerned with hair loss. Plus, progesterone can clear the system within 24hrs making a mistake in dosing much less risky.

3. Almost all sources of gyno can be linked back to having insufficient levels of 5a-reduced metabolites in the body. In theory, any amount of estrogen/progesterone can be blocked by sufficient DHT. (10-14) Also, high DHT and enlargement of the prostate is a myth, however high estrogen and high DHT can lead to an inflamed prostate, so you want to at least make an effort to keep estrogen in a normal range. (14)

6. Natural anti-estrogens (resveratrol, chrysin, I3C, DIM, ect) are great for PCT and can stimulate the HPTA and manage healthy estrogen metabolism, but they are not strong enough to prevent aromatization from high doses of aromatizing steroids. Don’t rely on these to prevent gyno during a cycle.

7. Reducing prolactin will reduce the overall stimulation on mammary growth. Suppressing prolactin is useful as a temporary method to help slow or stop gyno growth. However, continuing anti-prolactin treatment is not recommended to be continued beyond 8 weeks. Methods of suppressing prolactin include –

Vitex at 460mg/day
    Vitamin B6 at 200-400mg/day
    Mucuna Pruriens (15%-20% L-Dopa) 4-6g/day
    Increasing DHT may also lower prolactin release (17)

8. Don’t fiddle with your nipples. This increases prolactin release which can make gyno worse.

9. IGF-1, GH, insulin and prolactin are all potent growth factors in gyno growth. Limiting these hormones will reduce the likelihood of experiencing gyno symptoms. “Bulking” (aka., eating-a-****load-of-everything) will increase most of the growth factors listed above. Cutting calories (especially carbohydrates) will suppress insulin and IGF-1 therefore reducing the overall stimulatory effect on mammary growth. Ketogenic diet = less risk of gyno.

10. Body fat (adipose tissue) is the main site for androgens to convert to estrogens. Therefore, being overweight or having high body fat increases your gyno risk. This is another good reason to go on a cutting cycle if you are gyno prone. Reducing body fat will lower your rate of estrogen conversion from aromatizing steroids. (18)

11. Caffeine consumption can inhibit clearance of estrogen from the liver by competing for the P-450 oxidase system. Avoid caffeine if you are concerned about high estrogen levels.

12. Avoid supplements containing forskolin if concerned about gyno. Forskolin increases aromatase activity via cAMP modulation and can increase formation of estrogen. (23,24)

13. Increasing fiber intake (both soluble and insoluble) can enhance clearance of estrogens from the intestines. Research shows that increasing fiber intake in humans can reduce estrogen levels by up to 22%. (19)

By Eric M. Potratz

Eric M. Potratz has developed his education in the field of endocrinology and performance enhancement through years of research, counseling, and real world experience. Over the past five years he has been a private consultant for hundreds of athletes and bodybuilders alike, and is the founder & president of Primordial Performance
    no cliffs, read it *******
    erase and triazole can help

also edited due to gear talk.

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    itchy nipples =/= gyno. Sensitive/painful nipples=gyno.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter