Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
    725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Thumbs up Former Mr.America Joe DeAngelis arrested

http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.s...end_charg.html

1991 Mr.America Joe Deangelis and former universal supplement spokesperson Joe DeAngelis arrested

Stats: 6'2", 350 lbs
    AddictKiller is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit AddictKiller's BodySpace
    It should have read 40+ year old, 350 lb gay, unemployed, three time felon/lifetime drug addict framed by brother. The addict has a rep for being a mess....his elderly parenst have to support him . Im sure there is a lot more to the story....like...who is 725 deadlift anyway?

725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 725deadlift is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    @addictkiller : Who is 725deadlift? My name is John M DeAngelis of Pittsgrove NJ.....the VICTIM IN THE CASE. More to the story ? LOTS ...like the 13 additional charges the criminal coward is facing. I dont care who you are...but Jon Reilly of the C.C.P.O sure did!

flbodybuild is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hows it going VICTIM? I hear you are a JOKE ..... and you are back to being a 50 year old fat assed drug addled loser who lives with mommy and daddy......what does Jon Reilly say now??? I also hear you ended up looking like a jerkoff.....I know....EPIC

Jdeangelis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not that anybody cares anymore, but my brother is a 45 year old drug addict, gay, and living with my 70+ year old parents. he threatened my fiancé, he got arrested, and he turned it around with my parents help. Which is why charges were dropped against Jenn and me. He is a pathetic person, probably in rehab right now. Please disregard this pathetic waste. - Joe D

JohnDeAngelis is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey Folks- See attached

Easy to prove a criminal coward liar wrong with that darn truth-
    Attached Images

Closed Thread