Closed Thread
    NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Calling out all Americans !!!

In 2011, the murder rate in China was 1.0 per 100,000 people.
    In 2011, the murder rate in USA was 4.7 per 100,000 people.
    For Detroit in 2011, that number is 48.2 per 100,000.

Come to China fellow miscers before it's too late. We will protect you. Beijing welcomes you all.

vyno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll appreciate the personal space available here over an overcrowded country

NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NoSleepJustWork has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by vyno View Post
    I'll appreciate the personal space available here over an overcrowded country
    Just stay away from the big cities of the East Coast of China. They make up over 1/2 of China's population. Go to Tibet and live with red pandas.

FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you for the warm invitation, but I feel I'm "street smart" enough to the point where I won't be putting myself in such dangerous situations
    *Actually lifts but no one notices because I'm so skinny crew*

Fighting the good fight