NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)

24 weeks out till first competition (Tested League)

I'm competing in physique or bodybuilding. (Depends on if I make my goal weight or not)
    I got a trainer 3 months ago and he's taken my body to an insane level. I definitely didn't know what I was doing until I using his diet plans & training routines.

We were hoping to get me between 220-230 12 weeks out but I lost 10 lbs during exams 1 week ago and only recovered 3 lbs. back so far.
    New goal weight: 215 (12 weeks left of bulking)
    Stage Weight: 190 (24 weeks out)

I have no idea how to pose which is why I have a trainer but I'm gonna post every 2-4 weeks to keep me motivated on my diet and progress. Hopefully I can get 215, 12 weeks out.

This is gonna be my first competition ever, I'm really excited and hoping for some good results.
    Make America Great Again Crew
    Trump for Canada Crew

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck man!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451

NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000) NattyCory is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Almost @ the 23 week mark
    More Back pictures
    Finally back to my 200 lb weight
    Trump for Canada Crew

TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000) TheTwiglet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NattyCory View Post
    Almost @ the 23 week mark
    More Back pictures
    Finally back to my 200 lb weight
    [IG]http://www.miscupload.com/upload/270919372841988827155598.jpg[/IMG]
    Youtube this one brah.
    Extend your arms up pointing 45deg towards the ceiling in front of you,
    Pull them back into a double bicep, but concentrate on squeezing your back tight into the first pic here with arms higher up doe, then spread out your shoulder blades but while doing this, keep tension on your whole upper and lower back, but lose just enough tension so that you can spread those blades out. You got legwork to do with these too.
    Depends on the rules/posing of the competition though. Symmetry poses you might not do legwork.

"lmao you naive as **** son. Hope you followed the cardinal rule and didn't have your face in the dick pic, but based on the foolishness you've exhibited in your threads recently, you're probably like holding your dick with one hand and your social security card in the other and holding a piece of paper in your mouth with your name, address and phone number"

Originally Posted by TheTwiglet View Post
    Youtube this one brah.
    Extend your arms up pointing 45deg towards the ceiling in front of you,
    Pull them back into a double bicep, but concentrate on squeezing your back tight into the first pic here with arms higher up doe, then spread out your shoulder blades but while doing this, keep tension on your whole upper and lower back, but lose just enough tension so that you can spread those blades out. You got legwork to do with these too.
    Depends on the rules/posing of the competition though. Symmetry poses you might not do legwork.

(Just gotta learn how to bring out the middle back but I'm thinking it'll be easier when I cut)

12 weeks out is when I start doing posing classes with my trainer
    But, I'm learning a lot more about the posing

Going crazy on the cheat meals 4-5/week with my diet, Hoping for 2-3 lbs/week and I'll be able to hit my goal bulk before my 12 weeks out cut
    Trump for Canada Crew

Dropped out of competition
    Working 7days/wk
    Can't keep my diet going perfectly also having problems with my meal prepping etc...

Back to bulking 6500 calories /day
    Gonna go hard as phuck till next years competition in May or June
    Deciding of doing a Natural League or just trying out MABBA (kinda against it due to everyone using and being completely untested)
    Trump for Canada Crew