Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    how do you know so much about these videos and what happens in the longer version?
    I did an interest lecture on the Chechen conflicts when I was in the military, before I'd even seen the Dagestan massacre.

It was mostly to reflect upon the similarities of both conflicts that the Russians dealt with and the ones we in the west have and unfortunately still are in Afg/Iraq/Pak and asking the question as to how much more effective at combating Islamic terrorism would we be, if east and west got their chit together and worked cohesively.

I included alot of combat videos from military.com and also the chechclear video aswell as one of the earliest gore vids from the region carried out by Salaudin Termibulatov, in which 4 Russian Soldiers captured in an ambush are murdered.

I'm not a typical miscer, I research my subject matter 'before' commenting about it
    Last edited by BootneckBrah; 07-07-2014 at 09:31 AM.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spastick011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    theync com/andyandlou/throat-slashed.htm

this is worse

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    Read about the Rape of Nanking.

Imagine if they had HD phone cameras around back then.
    man wtf? I just read about this. this is beyond brutal

menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) menseks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i remember it being call "the unknown russian solider" video. to this day, in the top 3 most brutal things i've seen in my life. never again. the dude's head was hanging on by a few tendons and skin.

Originally Posted by LatinoSlayer91 View Post
    dude how much more detail do you want?

4-5 guys get captured and get their throats cut open and left to bleed like goats. Its particularly gruesome because you can hear the guy's body still trying to breath through his now open neck and makes a guzzling sound when it sucks in his own blood. They did it one by one so the other guys just lay next to their friends awaiting their turn and still trying to plea for their lives in a desperate hope to not get killed that way.

Actually now that I remember it,some guy struggled for a long time and you can hear him wimpering trying to fight off a giant dagger slowly cutting is throat.

DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DatPass View Post
    The messed up thing about the Chechen terrorists is that the majority of the time they can't be reasoned with, they don't want to trade hostages or take ransom... the only thing they want is to die in the most publicized way possible and to take as many "others" with them as possible.

There's something scary as fuk about an enemy that doesn't really have a self preservation mechanism.
    Exactly.

It's like contending with an opponent who, literally, has nothing to lose.
    *Gym Staff Call To Check If I'm Alive Kroo*
    *Too Many Brothers and Sisters Kroo*
    *Get By Using a Tablet Only Kroo*
    *Breakfast Food for Dinner Kroo*
    *Drive 'Murican Cars Only Kroo*
    *Ultra-Moderate Muslim Kroo*
    *Small Town U.S.A. Kroo*
    *Flip Phone for Life Kroo*
    *Full Head of Hair Kroo*

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spastick011 View Post
    theync com/andyandlou/throat-slashed.htm

this is worse
    It's not a pissing contest though.

Personally for me it's Dagestan.

However as has been said, there 100 or so murder/torture videos from Mexico doing the rounds, that are equally brutal.

This video hit me the hardest personally. Just watched one where a kid gives up information on his mother to a gang of cartel members, who then behead him. His mother is captured and receives the same treatment.

I'm pretty numb to this stuff now, just depresses me tbh
    Rugby league crew*

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    I did an interest lecture on the Chechen conflicts when I was in the military, before I'd even seen the Dagestan massacre.

It was mostly to reflect upon the similarities of both conflicts that the Russians dealt with and the ones we in the west have and unfortunately still are in Afg/Iraq/Pak and asking the question as to how much more effective at combating Islamic terrorism would we be, if east and west got their chit together and worked cohesively.

I included alot of combat videos from military.com and also the chechclear video aswell as one of the earliest gore vids from the region carried out by Salaudin Termibulatov, in which 4 Russian Soldiers captured in an ambush are murdered.

I'm not a typical miscer, I research my subject matter 'before' commenting about it
    what is the worst most phucked up video you have seen? is it the dagestan one?

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rtljmc17 View Post
    Why is it when people say don't watch, I want to watch.
    This, human nature is so fuked.
    Misc med crew~~

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thought that was a normal day in dagestan pretty much

what is the worst most phucked up video you have seen? is it the dagestan one?
    Yeah I'd say by a decent margin.

The Eugene Armstrong beheading is pretty rotten too, the way he is rocking back and forth saying the Lord's Prayer and then screaming for his life.

Also as I say, seen a few Mexican ones that are horrendous. They are all about suffering, but seem to mostly be (I am aware of civilians getting used as propaganda) criminal on criminal, which although makes it no easier, explains the situation.
    Rugby league crew*

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by akarpus View Post
    they are not! they did the Boston bombing and are fighting in Eastern Ukraine, they are just ruthless thugs, Ukraine didn't do anything to them and they come over and rape and pillage.
    chechen are alpha as mate, not talking about those terrorists.

And Chechen are not fighting in Ukraine, stop making up chit

would not fuk with
    *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fn2tXNb8RM

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watched that video years and years ago, it scarred me for a while.

I can watch it now and not feel much, I'm finding that as time goes on, I'm becoming more and more desensitized to heinous violence.

All I remember is the gurgling :/
    onion crew

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I'd say by a decent margin.

The Eugene Armstrong beheading is pretty rotten too, the way he is rocking back and forth saying the Lord's Prayer and then screaming for his life.

Also as I say, seen a few Mexican ones that are horrendous. They are all about suffering, but seem to mostly be (I am aware of civilians getting used as propaganda) criminal on criminal, which although makes it no easier, explains the situation.
    The Mexican cartel ones a few have been posted on the misc before, apparently in some they use chainsaws and ****, it's so phucked up, do you not think having seen all these videos has had an effect on you mentally though? it cannot be healthy

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Eugene Armstrong beheading is pretty rotten too, the way he is rocking back and forth saying the Lord's Prayer and then screaming for his life..

I dont feel bad about idiots who travel to that hellhole just to make a few quick bucks

MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MancChap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This video hit me the hardest personally. Just watched one where a kid gives up information on his mother to a gang of cartel members, who then behead him. His mother is captured and receives the same treatment.

I'm pretty numb to this stuff now, just depresses me tbh
    Yeah mentioned that one on previous page. Not fazed by it now. Feels like you leave the matrix when you first see real life gore. Up til that point in life we are cocooned in cotton wool. It's pretty much excluded from society.
    I remember a recent vid of a thief shot in the neck and he was drowning in his own blood whilst people filmed him. Also one in a S.American jail where a guy's leg had been completely 'degloved'
    Last edited by MancChap; 07-07-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    All posts associated with this account were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. Under no circumstances should any posts by this account be taken seriously.

Active member 2013-2015
    Closing reps - 3169

FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FabioGaycotti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The beheadings were fuking brutal

The Mexican cartel ones a few have been posted on the misc before, apparently in some they use chainsaws and ****, it's so phucked up, do you not think having seen all these videos has had an effect on you mentally though? it cannot be healthy
    Yeah, they skin people in Mexico now too. Which is a nice twist, Phucking animals.

No story time, but having seen, maybe not as cold blooded, but very violent death first hand, not just of the enemy but very close friends, and having been scared pretty much for 7 months straight, it's fair to say Im a different person.

Videos are gory and will disturb you, but I certainlu don't think you'll be mentally scarred in the same way that you maybe if you were in certain situations irl

People that witness family members and loved ones dying slowly if illness or in violent accidents I'd say are equally traumatised.

If I had the option of a MIB style memory purge, it's fair to say I'd sell a kidney for it, as I'm sure would many people.
    Last edited by BootneckBrah; 07-07-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    Rugby league crew*

Originally Posted by MancChap View Post
    Yeah mentioned that one on previous page. Not fazed by it now. Feels like you leave the matrix when you first see real life gore. Up til that point in life we are cocooned in cotton wool. It's pretty much excluded from society.
    I remember a recent vid of a thief shot in the neck and he was drowning in his own blood whilst people filmed him. Also one in a S.American jail where a guy's leg had been completely 'degloved'
    Fuark yeah, you must be a liveleaker too (no member no neckbeard)

That robber spewing out blood constantly for about 5 minutes...forgot about that.
    You'd think it was impossible to suffer that much. Phuck this world lol.

I do alot of fishing and mountain walking these days nomsayin brah lol
    Rugby league crew*

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fukkk, I've seen some horrible vids, but not gonna watch this one after reading through this thread
    145lb/66kg Junior powerlifter (22 y/o)

Comp Lifts - 457.5/314.2/600.8 1372.5lb @143 6/8/2019
    Gym Lifts - 420x5/315/585x2
    Front squat - 315x5, 280x10
    OHP - weak af

Lifting since Oct. 12'|Powerlifting since Jan 16'
    IG: @danlsann

byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) byeandhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OnedayHEHE View Post
    chechen are alpha as mate, not talking about those terrorists.

And Chechen are not fighting in Ukraine, stop making up chit

would not fuk with
    *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fn2tXNb8RM
    i live in austria with a few chechens, dagestanis, azeri and georgian brahs, all dangerous as each lol

Originally Posted by byeandhi View Post
    i live in austria with a few chechens, dagestanis, azeri and georgian brahs, all dangerous as each lol
    Inb4 'sleeper cell'
    Rugby league crew*

Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000) Morentz is just really nice. (+1000)
    That video was painful to watch, I regret seeing it.

Fuk those Chechens fuks.
    "You must show no mercy, nor have any doubt whatsoever. For your greatness shall silence them all."

MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000) MulattoBrah33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    interesting read, but wont watch.
    Check out my website brahs:
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    bausvault.com | THE INTERNET MALL - FOR MEN.
    http://bausvault.com/101-lifehacks-men/ | 101 LIFEHACKS FOR MEN
    ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
    ~always pick 3 crew~ ~PC Gaming Crew~ ~Trance Crew~ ~Canadian crew~

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Russians dont fcuk around. Story time:

I was working last week and at my table was this rich looking Ukrainian mid 30's, Dude was talking about how he broke knees of over 20 people bc of gambling debts. They asked you serious? He said in his thick russian accent, "yes, of course. You hit him he forgets. You breaks his knee, he never forgets." Then somehow the conversation got turned to the black market. Dude said that the liver sells for 150k, and kidneys go for 75k. Also said if youre rich, and need a new organ. Israel is the place to go. Majority of the black market organs makes its way to Israel, and only cost 1m for the surgery not including the price of the organ. Dude was wearing nice jeans, button down shirt with a sweater over it. Had a comb over and everything. Pretty unassuming dude until he opens up his mouth.

Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000) Trogdor27 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    do NOT get taken alive bruh its that simple keep the kabar on your hip

Originally Posted by disphugginflip View Post

I was working last week and at my table was this rich looking Ukrainian mid 30's, Dude was talking about how he broke knees of over 20 people bc of gambling debts. They asked you serious? He said in his thick russian accent, "yes, of course. You hit him he forgets. You breaks his knee, he never forgets." Then somehow the conversation got turned to the black market. Dude said that the liver sells for 150k, and kidneys go for 75k. Also said if youre rich, and need a new organ. Israel is the place to go. Majority of the black market organs makes its way to Israel, and only cost 1m for the surgery not including the price of the organ. Dude was wearing nice jeans, button down shirt with a sweater over it. Had a comb over and everything. Pretty unassuming dude until he opens up his mouth.
    Can't rep you again, but can confirm eastern euros are legit hard kunts. Don't tell stories about it either.

Guy also sounds legit on organs in Isreal, apparently there is a huge market there as the Bedouin tribes out in the desert 'harvest' the organs of immigrants trying to cross into Israel from Africa.

Dark world is dark. Come to misc to avoid this chit!
    Rugby league crew*

Originally Posted by disphugginflip View Post

wait, where do these black market organs come from? and are there black market hospitals that use them? what the fuk am i reading srs

Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sebt1890 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My troop was shown the video prior to deployment to Afg in 2008, and even amongst those that were armed with extreme levels of gallows humour, there were some very white faces.

The lesson was to always (especially in the case of support gunners such as my designation) to always carry your side arm, no matter how routine or how far the patrol, as we could expect no mercy, like any other ISAF forces on operations.
    Dude they did the same to us. Our platoon watched a few execution vids to remind us that we won't be shown mercy.

Always had a bullet on my rig just in case. Fuk being captured.
    *rescued two dogs crew
    *spearfishing crew
    *snowboard crew

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wait, where do these black market organs come from? and are there black market hospitals that use them? what the fuk am i reading srs
    Lol, the conversation was on this for a bit. Apparently if youre just a courier of these organs, just get it to the people who deal with it. Then you can make a pretty good living. As bootneckrbah said above, im sure they get them any way they can.

TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuk that ****. Was out the video within a sec of the capture. Too evil for me. I watch alot of surgery videos on youtube but this **** was something else.