Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

the official : "I am injured thread"

anyone?........my wrist is injured..and its been for like 4 months...and i'm starting to get really pissed and stressed.....it has gotten a lot better but its still not at 100%... .......so is anyone here injured at all......?

Zane79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive damaged the muscle along the sole of my foot and havent been able to yrai calves for about 5 months.

Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10) Damien is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my knee cap's f'd up for the rest of my life.
    Unless I get a surgery on both knees which would leave me lying in bed for about 2-3 months at least.

Happended when I was 11 (growth spurt and other factors).
    It's not as hard as you think it is.
    Educate yourself, but stop thinking too much...

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Injury History..again

Fractured right wrist
    Fractured right elbow
    Dislocated right shoulder x 3 - surgical reconstruction
    Ruptured left posterior cruciate
    Meniscal damage left knee
    Patella maltracking both knees
    Supinated feet - have to wear custom orthotics
    Multiple sprained ankles - torn retinaculum
    Back and neck injuries from car accidents x 3
    Back injury - growth related

So, I am restricted in what I can do with my right wrist; have difficulties with squats; can't always kneel on my left knee; have occasional knee pain; can't do presses behind the head (bad for you anyways); have troubles with bench press, dips, flyes, push-ups due to wrist pain; am limited in what I can squat by my back

Apart from that, I am doing fine thanks, and manage my way around things pretty well!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well yesterday when doing decline flys i managed to stretch my chest so much the dumbells hit the floor with arms attached. I felt my shoulder rotate in a weird way that was not normal, so thought **** it ain't hurting, and cranked out another 4 reps.

it feels fine today but i'll probably suffer for it soon, oh well, you learn from your mistakes... in which case i'm a genius
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

pumpdaddy84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wrist

I have injured my wrist too. i find it hard to do bicep curls. it is also pissing me off. i can't max out on my curls. i love my guns. its been like this for 2 months and healing very slowly.
    Eat and Lift big to be big.

Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avatar of War will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Injured rortator cuff ~2 weeks ago doing bench. I'm gonna give it another week off and see how it is.

AoW

BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BennyDHS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    just found out about a ruptured disc in my lumbar region (lower back)....could need surgery..find out tomorrow...kinda pissed cause i could miss some of the football season
    Benny
    the kid from columbo

stats
    sqaut 295x1
    bench 195x1
    deadlift 355x1
    handclean 220x1

"the good lord gave you a body that can withstand almost anything, it's your mind you have to convince"-vince lombardi

"up the shut ****"-yoda

Doctor of Broscience WickedMind's Avatar
    WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think i have Lymphedema. Just finished recovering from a broken nose and sprained wrist :\

DumbellAndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok,I have a chinup bar that fits between my door and yesterday i was doing close grip chinups with weight on my back and the thing fell off the door with me attached and i landed akwardly on my arm,i still tryed to continue my arm workout but had to give up,****.Feels better today though so hopefully itll be better for chest tomorrow.
    Workout at home:

5"9 165 1bs
    Squat 350
    Bench 250
    Deadlift 330

SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000) SUPERM4N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by DumbellAndy
    Ok,I have a chinup bar that fits between my door and yesterday i was doing close grip chinups with weight on my back and the thing fell off the door with me attached and i landed akwardly on my arm,i still tryed to continue my arm workout but had to give up,****.Feels better today though so hopefully itll be better for chest tomorrow.
    haha
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle."

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I ****ed up my leg before Christmas. I have gone to doctors, physical therapy, and orthopedic, but it still hasn't recovered. Hopefully it will be healed before football season.

Shane
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am currently recovering from sinus surgery. I got my deviated septum fixed and I got my adnoids reduced to a normal size for a guy my age. Does that count as being on the "injured list?"
    @155 lbs.BW (as of 5/19/03)

Max Bench:225
    Max DL:355
    Max Squat:285
    Max Military:145

Don't Mess With The
    BABY BEAR!

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you think you guys are hurt? look at my recent knee injuries.. i wont ever do a squat for years.

torn LCL, torn ACL, torn lateral meniscus and a broken knee cap

i had a 3 hour open reconstructive knee surgery.. have a HUGE scar down my knee and my quad muscle has disapeared do to muscle atrophy. i do physical therapy 3 times a week and i'm slowly gaining muscle back

i might not ever be 100% again.. i can't run for months and squat for who knows how long
    18 yrs old
    6'2" about 190lbs
    max bench press: 295lbs
    bf: maybe around 12-13%

bulking up to 205lbs, then cutting for summer

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by mickeys
    you think you guys are hurt? look at my recent knee injuries.. i wont ever do a squat for years.

torn LCL, torn ACL, torn lateral meniscus and a broken knee cap

i had a 3 hour open reconstructive knee surgery.. have a HUGE scar down my knee and my quad muscle has disapeared do to muscle atrophy. i do physical therapy 3 times a week and i'm slowly gaining muscle back

i might not ever be 100% again.. i can't run for months and squat for who knows how long
    sounds like your in pain, and quite a bit too.

Probably the worst injury i had whilst bodybuilding is the tearing my medial deltoid, however i did a brutal leg workout on Sunday and i'm still struggling to walk... anybody want to give me a piggy back?

However the best injury/disease i have ever had was when i was 5 and had pneomonia (think i spelt it correctly) and if it wasn't for one doctor who insisted on a PET scan on my back i would have died within a few days.

Oh and i got many little cuts and scars from sodding puppies biting chunks of my hair and skin
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

Bum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Wrist

Originally posted by pumpdaddy84
    I have injured my wrist too. i find it hard to do bicep curls. it is also pissing me off. i can't max out on my curls. i love my guns. its been like this for 2 months and healing very slowly.
    your in my situation..at least you can still do some curls

Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    after a nice arm workout at my ghetto ass school's gym about a year ago my friend said lets do sum towl curls where ur friend pulls back on the towel and u have to pull up and we were sitting on the floor and i pulled summin around my inner thigh area it hurt for like a second then went away. but after i got home and relaxed for a bit after a while my right nut felt like it was burning for like 2 or 3 weeks and sumtimes i would take a step and IT HURT LIKE A BITCH my right nut i was getting scared i thought i had testicular cancer but i went to the doctor and lucky me it was a female doctor and after she fingered my nut sack WHICH HURT i mean she was like tryen to finger it for real and she found out that it was just a inflamed ligament near my ball area and it was just shooting pain down into my nut after sum tyelenol and sitten in da sauna it went away...................all i can say is thank you god i am glad it was not BALL CANCER

RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RAEKWON201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i injured my neck about 2 months ago doing cable crossovers.hasnt heeled yet,but been training through it.

left big toe is messed up when i hyper extended it wrestling with my freind.been like that for about 1 and a half months.

fell on my hip playing basketball last week.pain went away a few days later.its about 95% now

peace

ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000) ShutUpAndSquat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had my wisdom teeth extracted last Saturday. While the actual operation wasn't too bad, afterwards was hell. It was very hard to swallow down solid foods (and right now it still is), and the only way I could keep the calories up was by drinking lots of chocolate milk as a replacement for actual meals. My dentist also said that I shouldn't lift or perform vigorious exercise for a week or else the wounds will start bleeding again, I'm taking his advice.

But yeah, the worst thing about having your wisdom teeth removed is the fact that your desire to eat lessens due to pain.

volsmartin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last night i decided i was going to start doing deadlifts because i had never incoroprated them. i dont think i was doing them right because today my lower back is extremely stiff when i bend over. i was doing stifflegged deadlifts or what i thought was. after i got done doing barbell shrugs i decided i was going to deadlift. i bent over knees not bent but straight and picked weight up and then went to the lockout position. then i bent back over without bending knees but keeping my ligs straight and then stood back up. after 6 reps of doing this with 250 pounds my back was ectremely stiff. somehow i dfont think i was doing them right since my lower back is still very stiff and sore. could someone please explain how to perform stiff legged deadlifts properly.

rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ****in destroyed my right ankle in a bball game last november. Broke it tore some ligaments.

I had surgury and while i was unable to play ball so i got into bodybuilding. Call it a blessing in disguise.
    Making my comeback

check out my drug addict to bodybuilder thread in the workout journal section.

Height: 6'
    Weight: 175 lbs
    bodyfat: 13-15% more than i want

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by ShutUpAndSquat
    I had my wisdom teeth extracted last Saturday. While the actual operation wasn't too bad, afterwards was hell. It was very hard to swallow down solid foods (and right now it still is), and the only way I could keep the calories up was by drinking lots of chocolate milk as a replacement for actual meals. My dentist also said that I shouldn't lift or perform vigorious exercise for a week or else the wounds will start bleeding again, I'm taking his advice.

But yeah, the worst thing about having your wisdom teeth removed is the fact that your desire to eat lessens due to pain.
    I agree..I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at once. Painw as blody terrible afterwards. Lots of Panadeine Forte and Nurofen tablets for the next week or so!!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

pomjuicer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have you tried Arnica (cream from a drugstore), or topical Magnesium Oil (health food store). both have worked for relief for me.

bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bliu10305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pomjuicer View Post
    have you tried Arnica (cream from a drugstore), or topical Magnesium Oil (health food store). both have worked for relief for me.
    Ummm this thread is like 11 years old. lol i dont think those people will reply to u
    Cut down from 180 lbs.....Forgot to train legs..... Now i got chicken legs..

Bench: 245 lbs DB Bench: 100 lb db

Squat: 225 lbs

Deadlift: 255 lbs

stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000) stronktri is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pomjuicer View Post
    lol'd.

not negging lol
    whats up